Do the 9 point Oh
-
Klankalot
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 8:25 pm
Do the 9 point Oh
Hey enough with this 1.5 this and 2.1 that crap! Tapering what?? ....Grab your shit and turn it up Mon!
How bout takin 4.5 of two of your most ass kicken "strains" and stacking them? Yup, Fancy Nancy, thats 4.5 of your two best at the same time. Thats 9.0 grams. No doubts, no boosters, no shit. So strap it on and wear the shades cause its gonna be bright. And for you ladies..... If you ever wondered what it was like to have hair on your chest, stop dreaming, just do the 2 point Oh.........dummies. i mean 9
How bout takin 4.5 of two of your most ass kicken "strains" and stacking them? Yup, Fancy Nancy, thats 4.5 of your two best at the same time. Thats 9.0 grams. No doubts, no boosters, no shit. So strap it on and wear the shades cause its gonna be bright. And for you ladies..... If you ever wondered what it was like to have hair on your chest, stop dreaming, just do the 2 point Oh.........dummies. i mean 9
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
I feel like I would get wobbles and it wouldn't be fun haha
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
When I started kratom during opiate withdrawal I was taking about this much about 4 times a day, it was probably overkill but at that point I hadn't done proper research.
For what it's worth, a level Folgers coffee scoop is 9 grams so if you're not rounding off your dose....there ya go!!
For what it's worth, a level Folgers coffee scoop is 9 grams so if you're not rounding off your dose....there ya go!!
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
9ga of the good leaf I have now would be couchlock.
Once upon a time, I would take 9-10gs at a time with leaf from Canopy, Kratom Krazy and Gaia. That was a long time ago and It was due to the leaf being weak. 9gs of quality leaf from STH, BB, Otie's, Liza's, HVB and Soultanic would definitely cause wobbles. Hell, 4gs of Soul's White Elephant messed me up recently. Bad idea.
Once upon a time, I would take 9-10gs at a time with leaf from Canopy, Kratom Krazy and Gaia. That was a long time ago and It was due to the leaf being weak. 9gs of quality leaf from STH, BB, Otie's, Liza's, HVB and Soultanic would definitely cause wobbles. Hell, 4gs of Soul's White Elephant messed me up recently. Bad idea.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
That's Real Stupid ... Join the Abusers Club ? Blow out your tolerance... then shit bricks ? No Thanks!Klankalot wrote:That's 9.0 grams.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
Did you ever find a good medium with the white elephant? I haven’t tried it since lol I’m scaredguitartodd77 wrote:9ga of the good leaf I have now would be couchlock.
Once upon a time, I would take 9-10gs at a time with leaf from Canopy, Kratom Krazy and Gaia. That was a long time ago and It was due to the leaf being weak. 9gs of quality leaf from STH, BB, Otie's, Liza's, HVB and Soultanic would definitely cause wobbles. Hell, 4gs of Soul's White Elephant messed me up recently. Bad idea.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
I haven't pulled it back out yet. It will definitely need to be during a weekend. My luck, I take 2gs at night and it ends up keeping me up half the night. Slow whites create a unique challenge for me.Lambeezy wrote:Did you ever find a good medium with the white elephant? I haven’t tried it since lol I’m scaredguitartodd77 wrote:9ga of the good leaf I have now would be couchlock.
Once upon a time, I would take 9-10gs at a time with leaf from Canopy, Kratom Krazy and Gaia. That was a long time ago and It was due to the leaf being weak. 9gs of quality leaf from STH, BB, Otie's, Liza's, HVB and Soultanic would definitely cause wobbles. Hell, 4gs of Soul's White Elephant messed me up recently. Bad idea.
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
I don’t think I’ve had 9 grams yet today and I just had my fourth dose, lol! I do smaller amounts more often as I mainly use for pain. I probably wouldn’t even have had the 4th dose if I hadn’t started getting chair lock at my desk and needed a little bit of a favorite white to wake me up. 
* javagurl62
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
BallzDeep9 wrote:That's Real Stupid ... Join the Abusers Club ? Blow out your tolerance... then shit bricks ? No Thanks!Klankalot wrote:That's 9.0 grams.Uhhh... Ceiling Effect, anyone? Just take more and more and more, Oh wait a minute, Kratom don't work that way bubs. You can't take more drugs, 'cuz Kratom's not really a drug. No More... Now I got a 9-gram Tolerance and I feel like toasted crap? Sorry, been there done that - 2 grams IS where the magic happens.
BULLSHIT BALLZ! I take 250 grams at a time ON MY T-BREAK DAYS and I've never felt better! 750 grams is where the magic happens!
Just kidding of course. I couldn't have said it better myself!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
mivanqua wrote:BallzDeep9 wrote:That's Real Stupid ... Join the Abusers Club ? Blow out your tolerance... then shit bricks ? No Thanks!Klankalot wrote:That's 9.0 grams.Uhhh... Ceiling Effect, anyone? Just take more and more and more, Oh wait a minute, Kratom don't work that way bubs. You can't take more drugs, 'cuz Kratom's not really a drug. No More... Now I got a 9-gram Tolerance and I feel like toasted crap? Sorry, been there done that - 2 grams IS where the magic happens.
BULLSHIT BALLZ! I take 250 grams at a time ON MY T-BREAK DAYS and I've never felt better! 750 grams is where the magic happens!
Just kidding of course. I couldn't have said it better myself!
-
Jim Jurgan
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:30 pm
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
I used to do 10-12 G of commercial Bali back in the day, but now with primo leaf 4-5 is where its at.
But I weigh like 260. Weight to Gram ratio can make a big difference.
But I weigh like 260. Weight to Gram ratio can make a big difference.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
haha , this is SO freakin' COMMON - Here's one today, just browsing on Reddit. QUOTE: up to 17g per dose 3x per day.mivanqua wrote: BULLSHIT BALLZ! I take 250 grams at a time ON MY T-BREAK DAYS and I've never felt better!!
Dude is choking down > 50 grams per day.. wondering about tolerance, lol ?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
I'm trying to picture someone with a pitcher of water, a large spoon and an open 250 of kratom, just shoveling it in.
omg
omg
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
GET IN MY BELLY!!! 
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
CatfatherB wrote:GET IN MY BELLY!!!
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
And all teeth missing except one big one on top front sticking out. LOLherbalhippie wrote:I'm trying to picture someone with a pitcher of water, a large spoon and an open 250 of kratom, just shoveling it in.
omg
Kratom user since 2014!
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
Maybe like Glozell Green doing the cinnamon challenge with a huge casserole spoon?herbalhippie wrote:I'm trying to picture someone with a pitcher of water, a large spoon and an open 250 of kratom, just shoveling it in.
omg
* javagurl62
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
javagurl62 wrote:Maybe like Glozell Green doing the cinnamon challenge with a huge casserole spoon?herbalhippie wrote:I'm trying to picture someone with a pitcher of water, a large spoon and an open 250 of kratom, just shoveling it in.
omg![]()
There some fake videos under same name, if someone want to see the right one, its this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyk7utV_D2I
Kratom user since 2014!
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
I cannot stop laughing with this image burned into my retinas. I am like, laughing to the point of tears. I just picture someone with their entire face encrusted with Green Dust with their face deep in the bag, Kratom flying up the nose and into ears and saying a lot of ‘yo, this is FIRE’ while they cough and they’re just rolling around, flailing in kilos like a dog in the backyard, belly up and wriggling and wheezing powder wads.herbalhippie wrote:I'm trying to picture someone with a pitcher of water, a large spoon and an open 250 of kratom, just shoveling it in.
omg
I think the OP needs to chow down on a quarter kilo and grow some more hair on his chest.YEAH!!!!
The Red Queen
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
Eat the whole kilo! You know you want to! Go ahead and get it over with! Haha!WhiteAngelica wrote:herbalhippie wrote:I'm trying to picture someone with a pitcher of water, a large spoon and an open 250 of kratom, just shoveling it in.
I think the OP needs to chow down on a quarter kilo and grow some more hair on his chest.YEAH!!!!
-
nerdy ninja
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm
Re: Do the 9 point Oh
For almost 3 years I was a 8 gram dose guy and swore by it. On a whim after always seeing the less is more theory with Kratom I tried 3 grams of some good leaf and I was amazed. Then I tried 2 and even better. Nowadays I dose 2 grams then 1 more about a hour later and it lasts longer and stronger than I ever experienced with 8 gram doses. Less is more!