A New "What's good from K-OG?" Thread
-
ArchaicNeologism
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 12:46 am
A New "What's good from K-OG?" Thread
I'm thinking about placing a split Kilo order with a 100g sample of the Red Thailand. My last split kilo was White Melawi, Green Bota, OG Red Thai MD, and Kalbar Premium. I was honestly underwhelmed with all of these except the Green Bota (and I usually don't love greens), though the White Melawi was good. I think I was just expecting more because of their reputation, but I want to give them another shot. Does anyone have any recommendations? I usually like mid-spec reds, but I'm really just looking for anything strong that's not too sedating.
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: A New "What's good from K-OG?" Thread
I really enjoyed their MD Ultra from early May. It's a blend of various greens and whites, and for me had some energy and nice mood lift. Some here said it was a bit too strong.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: A New "What's good from K-OG?" Thread
K-OG is one of a kind.
For me when I first tried them I had to give them a second go until I was “impressed”.
Some of their strains (which ppl need to consider) take a few times dosing until your body reacts to that particular strains alkaloids.
For ex: The Thailands and the Malaysians! ***
I would suggest you try their Red Hulu MD, and or Red Aceh!
For White vein I would say go with their OG White MD which is very good.
Yellow Vietnam I was told is Good!
They have new Supergreen & Superwhite along with a few others! I ended up grabbing some Superwhite and Dark Elephant recently so will try those by Monday!
I also grabbed some Malaysian Pure Stem & Vein a few months back and I still use it fairly frequently.
For me when I first tried them I had to give them a second go until I was “impressed”.
Some of their strains (which ppl need to consider) take a few times dosing until your body reacts to that particular strains alkaloids.
For ex: The Thailands and the Malaysians! ***
I would suggest you try their Red Hulu MD, and or Red Aceh!
For White vein I would say go with their OG White MD which is very good.
Yellow Vietnam I was told is Good!
They have new Supergreen & Superwhite along with a few others! I ended up grabbing some Superwhite and Dark Elephant recently so will try those by Monday!
I also grabbed some Malaysian Pure Stem & Vein a few months back and I still use it fairly frequently.
- Payshince
-
Luk3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm
Re: A New "What's good from K-OG?" Thread
Payshince is correct about giving them a few tries. At first, I was underwhelmed by the white and green Melawi, and the green bota. Now they are some of my most potent leaves! It really took me quite a few burns to become adjusted, but once I did they hit every time.. I’m glad I didn’t trade them, lol.Payshince wrote:K-OG is one of a kind.
For me when I first tried them I had to give them a second go until I was “impressed”.
Some of their strains (which ppl need to consider) take a few times dosing until your body reacts to that particular strains alkaloids.
For ex: The Thailands and the Malaysians! ***
I would suggest you try their Red Hulu MD, and or Red Aceh!
For White vein I would say go with their OG White MD which is very good.
Yellow Vietnam I was told is Good!
They have new Supergreen & Superwhite along with a few others! I ended up grabbing some Superwhite and Dark Elephant recently so will try those by Monday!
I also grabbed some Malaysian Pure Stem & Vein a few months back and I still use it fairly frequently.
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: A New "What's good from K-OG?" Thread
Red Aceh is great, possibly one of my all time favorites.
If you like white strains, I recommend the White Paragin.
If you like white strains, I recommend the White Paragin.
-
Erpudjt
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm
Re: A New "What's good from K-OG?" Thread
Are they taking orders?
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: A New "What's good from K-OG?" Thread
They are if you've ordered from them before. They are a member only vendor now.Erpudjt wrote:Are they taking orders?
* javagurl62
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: A New "What's good from K-OG?" Thread
Yes I love their red Aceh great customer service and patience with my first order.Ilike the red and yellow bota as well.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: A New "What's good from K-OG?" Thread
I’ve wondered about Red Bota.
Have not tried that one, yet!
I have both Green Malaysian and Green Thailand on the way, and Red Dragon!
Have not tried that one, yet!
I have both Green Malaysian and Green Thailand on the way, and Red Dragon!
- Payshince
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: A New "What's good from K-OG?" Thread
I just took the Malaysian Jambu this morning. Holy shit it is potent. Forgot it was this good. Sadly out of stock rn.