Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
wavering_radiant
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:18 am

Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by wavering_radiant »

Literally haven’t heard a thing since he reopened. Must be some really good stuff lol.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

yeah I was wondering what happened.. He (or She?) started a Account here.. and on Mewe.. then disappeared :o

I would bet... He looked around, saw like Three Times as many vendors, compared to 2017.. it's literally 100's of vendors and "wannabee" vendors trying to sell kratom now. And half the buyers know nothing about 2017.. Motark who??

The answer is... Spell Kratom backwards 8-)
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by gumbyke1 »

Ive spoken with the owner about how they are doing so far, but I haven't personally ordered. They said that their first batch seems to be well received, and they have already had some customers re-order.

I've always thought well of this vendor. Like any vendor, they had strains that were hit or miss, but overall I felt they were above average in the past.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by mivanqua »

Does it even get any more OG than Motark?
I would by their kratom.in a second. Last time I checked the website, he (I assume) was sold out.
enjoyalienation
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by enjoyalienation »

I think I'm going to place an order today. I'll let you guys know how it is. He was my favorite vendor back in the day. His 2016 Green Hulu and his White Vein are my all time top strains.
reazaroff
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by reazaroff »

enjoyalienation wrote:I think I'm going to place an order today. I'll let you guys know how it is. He was my favorite vendor back in the day. His 2016 Green Hulu and his White Vein are my all time top strains.
Any word? I'm curious!
Erpudjt
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by Erpudjt »

ME TOO!!
enjoyalienation
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by enjoyalienation »

reazaroff wrote:
enjoyalienation wrote:I think I'm going to place an order today. I'll let you guys know how it is. He was my favorite vendor back in the day. His 2016 Green Hulu and his White Vein are my all time top strains.
Any word? I'm curious!
I have yet to place an order from him, sorry about that. When I do, I'll absolutely post a review.
Motorsheep
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by Motorsheep »

Placed an order last weekend and sure enough, its the old Motark magic. Shipped out Monday and arrived very nicely packaged. Had a little sampler of his "full spectrum" powder tucked in the package as well. Quality has been quite good so far... especially for the price. I will definitely be ordering from him again for as long as he sticks around.
enjoyalienation
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by enjoyalienation »

Motorsheep wrote:Placed an order last weekend and sure enough, its the old Motark magic. Shipped out Monday and arrived very nicely packaged. Had a little sampler of his "full spectrum" powder tucked in the package as well. Quality has been quite good so far... especially for the price. I will definitely be ordering from him again for as long as he sticks around.
What did you order? Motark was my all time favorite vendor. I was just a bit wary of ordering after his hiatus because Smiley's kratom has been so on point lately and funds are tight at the moment.
Oliverclothesoff
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:40 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by Oliverclothesoff »

I've had the RMD, GMD and GHK. Picked them up about 6wks ago. Order and shipping were quick. The Kratom was...well kratom!
Motorsheep
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by Motorsheep »

enjoyalienation wrote:What did you order? Motark was my all time favorite vendor. I was just a bit wary of ordering after his hiatus because Smiley's kratom has been so on point lately and funds are tight at the moment.
Split kilo of Red, Green and White Hulu Kapuas and White Maeng Da. It is all quality stuff, and I was really impressed with the little "full spectrum" sample that was included. It is certainly a worthy replacement to my previous vendor who seems to have vanished. Good timing Motark!
motarkbest
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 12:13 pm

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by motarkbest »

BallzDeep9 wrote:yeah I was wondering what happened.. He (or She?) started a Account here.. and on Mewe.. then disappeared :o

I would bet... He looked around, saw like Three Times as many vendors, compared to 2017.. it's literally 100's of vendors and "wannabee" vendors trying to sell kratom now. And half the buyers know nothing about 2017.. Motark who??

The answer is... Spell Kratom backwards 8-)
I'm around, harder to participate in open discussion forums these days. Lot of new people, but none of my suppliers retired. Which is good because there is also a lot more in Indonesia, but a lot of them are re-sellers and aren't the actual supplier. We are lacking a little bit of options but are adding new strains. Started with 8, now at 10, in a few weeks will be at 12 and on and on we go.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by mivanqua »

motarkbest wrote:
BallzDeep9 wrote:yeah I was wondering what happened.. He (or She?) started a Account here.. and on Mewe.. then disappeared :o

I would bet... He looked around, saw like Three Times as many vendors, compared to 2017.. it's literally 100's of vendors and "wannabee" vendors trying to sell kratom now. And half the buyers know nothing about 2017.. Motark who??

The answer is... Spell Kratom backwards 8-)
I'm around, harder to participate in open discussion forums these days. Lot of new people, but none of my suppliers retired. Which is good because there is also a lot more in Indonesia, but a lot of them are re-sellers and aren't the actual supplier. We are lacking a little bit of options but are adding new strains. Started with 8, now at 10, in a few weeks will be at 12 and on and on we go.
Well...we love you and welcome back!
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by javagurl62 »

I have an order coming! Looking forward to trying it :D
* javagurl62
Bigblind
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:33 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by Bigblind »

I have a split coming from motark as well ill start new thread when it arrives .seems everyone is staying quiet so I had to order
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by guitartodd77 »

I've read about Motark for years but hadn't purchased. I just placed my first order. I'm looking forward to trying it out.
enjoyalienation
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by enjoyalienation »

Bigblind wrote:I have a split coming from motark as well ill start new thread when it arrives .seems everyone is staying quiet so I had to order
Please do! Let us know how it is. I think I'm gonna place my next order with him
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by javagurl62 »

My order came last Friday. The Green MD struck me right away as being good. I’m still running it through testing along with a couple other vendors that are new to me. I’m not really worried about his stuff not being good, judging by others’ comments.
* javagurl62
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by mivanqua »

javagurl62 wrote:My order came last Friday. The Green MD struck me right away as being good. I’m still running it through testing along with a couple other vendors that are new to me. I’m not really worried about his stuff not being good, judging by others’ comments.
Hes quality! No doubt about it.
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?

Post by guitartodd77 »

Received my first order on Wed and preliminary tests all point to excellent quality. I tried two of the four strains purchased (Red Borneo and GHK) so far and I now know why Motark has stayed around this long and has maintained such a good reputation.

I am still testing and will post more later but wanted to quickly comment on how very pleased i am with Motark thus far. So much so that I've already re-uped to larger quantities and will be trying additional strains next week.
Post Reply