Hey gang!

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Hey gang!

Post by mivanqua »

Hey, sorry I've been gone. I lost my phone and had to buy another and now I'm BACK! I see I missed out on that DG sampler and I havent forgotten about you gumby, I just prefer to try out new leaf on my days off (and of course the $2. I missed you guys and hope you're all well. That is all!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Hey gang!

Post by herbalhippie »

I wondered where you took off to! Glad you're back!
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Hey gang!

Post by mivanqua »

By the way, I tried those two green balis on two different first doses of the day, and I couldn't really tell much difference. Maybe just a tad on the gold side for the sun baked one, but if I didn't know, I would have likely only thought the taste was different, BUT don't get me started on the taste! Super weird.
Also, thanks h2, glad to be back among my people!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Hey gang!

Post by herbalhippie »

That taste! Intriguing! Different! I thought it had a touch of a chemical or narcotic edge. Ever tasted tincture of opium?
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Hey gang!

Post by Oletimer »

:D 2nd that, welcome back! HH, ,never tasted tincture, what green bali? Hahaha! The sampler from gumbyke was good,what I tried, ,my daughter tried most of it, ,screwed up my whole feedback, ,,anyhow, sorry, I'm lost here,, :oops:
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Hey gang!

Post by mivanqua »

Oletimer wrote::D 2nd that, welcome back! HH, ,never tasted tincture, what green bali? Hahaha! The sampler from gumbyke was good,what I tried, ,my daughter tried most of it, ,screwed up my whole feedback, ,,anyhow, sorry, I'm lost here,, :oops:
herbalhippies special sun-baked kratom recipe. And, no, I've never had tincture of opium. Isn't that called "paragoric?" If so, I HAVE named a band that in my youth (hmmmm...I wonder why!) but I've never had the....pleasure (?) of imbibing it.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Hey gang!

Post by herbalhippie »

Oletimer wrote::D 2nd that, welcome back! HH, ,never tasted tincture, what green bali?

Last year I put three strains in ziplocs out in the sun for, well, maybe a couple months? Trying to change the mitra to 7ohm or whatever is supposed to happen. They changed color. The taste changed MAJORLY. The effects, maybe not so much. I sent a sample of the original and one of the sunbaked to mivanqua.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Hey gang!

Post by herbalhippie »

mivanqua wrote:
Oletimer wrote::D 2nd that, welcome back! HH, ,never tasted tincture, what green bali? Hahaha! The sampler from gumbyke was good,what I tried, ,my daughter tried most of it, ,screwed up my whole feedback, ,,anyhow, sorry, I'm lost here,, :oops:
herbalhippies special sun-baked kratom recipe. And, no, I've never had tincture of opium. Isn't that called "paragoric?" If so, I HAVE named a band that in my youth (hmmmm...I wonder why!) but I've never had the....pleasure (?) of imbibing it.
Might be paregoric. I got an actual prescription from an actual doctor in the late 80s. All it said on the bottle was tincture of opium.
Post Reply