Kratom Coffee

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Rocktardius
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:21 am

Kratom Coffee

Post by Rocktardius »

Has anyone ever tried making kratom coffee with a Coffee Buddy? I've tried mixing kratom and coffee in the Coffee Buddy and adding lime juice to help extract the alkaloids but I can never seem to get the results I'm looking for.

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried this, or has better suggestions.
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Kratom Coffee

Post by javagurl62 »

I don't know what a Coffee Buddy is but I put a white kratom in my morning coffee. I have a Keurig. It gets me motivated in the morning, I can say that much! For the rest of the day, I run herbal tea bags through the Keurig (I'm particularly fond of a lemon herbal tea), toss a couple ice cubes in after mixing it up. Works well :mrgreen:
* javagurl62
Rocktardius
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:21 am

Re: Kratom Coffee

Post by Rocktardius »

Do you use any sort of lemon/lime juice or citric acid?
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Kratom Coffee

Post by javagurl62 »

No, but only because it doesn’t sound very appealing to my tastebuds :? I use tea most of the day, primarily Green with Citrus and a Lemon herbal tea. Not sure if the orange and or lemon peels that are in them help with alkaloids or not.
* javagurl62
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Kratom Coffee

Post by KurtisCards »

I miss drinking coffee, it really messes with kratom for me and sends me into a weird panic attack mode.
Jim Jurgan
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:30 pm

Re: Kratom Coffee

Post by Jim Jurgan »

Really? I think kratom and coffee is tops, they synergize.
I've never put kratom in my coffee, but I'm a toss and wash guy.
Rocktardius
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:21 am

Re: Kratom Coffee

Post by Rocktardius »

Coffee can make me feel weird if I take too much then drink coffee. I take massive doses generally, since I've been taking lower doses coffee hasn't given me any problems.

When I add lime juice to coffee I don't seem to notice the taste at all, it actually seems to make my coffee stronger. Minus the mild kratom flavor.
Rocktardius
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:21 am

Re: Kratom Coffee

Post by Rocktardius »

Jim Jurgan wrote:Really? I think kratom and coffee is tops, they synergize.
I've never put kratom in my coffee, but I'm a toss and wash guy.
I toss and wash too. I usually have my kratom/coffee mixture once it starts to kick in
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Kratom Coffee

Post by BallzDeep9 »

There is, or was, a REAL product "Kratom Coffee" from Sumatra, called... Kratex. :P

A package, blend of fresh ground coffee beans, with powder kratom .. I never tried it, but use Search Bar on Reddit for Kratex. Stan David used to sell it, I never heard any rave reviews just a oddball product. Many kratom farms & harvesters are right next to Coffee plantations, especially around Sumatra, Aceh, Medan, etc.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Rocktardius
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:21 am

Re: Kratom Coffee

Post by Rocktardius »

I'll have to look into that, thank you. I was mostly wondering if anyone else had done it, and if they had better suggestions. I'll probably just have to keep messing around with it until I find a method that really kicks.
Post Reply