Do the 9 point Oh

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Klankalot
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 8:25 pm

Do the 9 point Oh

Post by Klankalot »

Hey enough with this 1.5 this and 2.1 that crap! Tapering what?? ....Grab your shit and turn it up Mon!
How bout takin 4.5 of two of your most ass kicken "strains" and stacking them? Yup, Fancy Nancy, thats 4.5 of your two best at the same time. Thats 9.0 grams. No doubts, no boosters, no shit. So strap it on and wear the shades cause its gonna be bright. And for you ladies..... If you ever wondered what it was like to have hair on your chest, stop dreaming, just do the 2 point Oh.........dummies. i mean 9
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by KurtisCards »

I feel like I would get wobbles and it wouldn't be fun haha
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by CatfatherB »

When I started kratom during opiate withdrawal I was taking about this much about 4 times a day, it was probably overkill but at that point I hadn't done proper research.

For what it's worth, a level Folgers coffee scoop is 9 grams so if you're not rounding off your dose....there ya go!! :?
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by Payshince »

Lmao.

9 Grams huh ugh im good lol.

Highest ive ever done is 6g.
- Payshince
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by guitartodd77 »

9ga of the good leaf I have now would be couchlock.

Once upon a time, I would take 9-10gs at a time with leaf from Canopy, Kratom Krazy and Gaia. That was a long time ago and It was due to the leaf being weak. 9gs of quality leaf from STH, BB, Otie's, Liza's, HVB and Soultanic would definitely cause wobbles. Hell, 4gs of Soul's White Elephant messed me up recently. Bad idea.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Klankalot wrote:That's 9.0 grams.
That's Real Stupid ... Join the Abusers Club ? Blow out your tolerance... then shit bricks ? No Thanks! :D Uhhh... Ceiling Effect, anyone? Just take more and more and more, Oh wait a minute, Kratom don't work that way bubs. You can't take more drugs, 'cuz Kratom's not really a drug. No More... Now I got a 9-gram Tolerance and I feel like toasted crap? Sorry, been there done that - 2 grams IS where the magic happens. :mrgreen:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by Lambeezy »

guitartodd77 wrote:9ga of the good leaf I have now would be couchlock.

Once upon a time, I would take 9-10gs at a time with leaf from Canopy, Kratom Krazy and Gaia. That was a long time ago and It was due to the leaf being weak. 9gs of quality leaf from STH, BB, Otie's, Liza's, HVB and Soultanic would definitely cause wobbles. Hell, 4gs of Soul's White Elephant messed me up recently. Bad idea.
Did you ever find a good medium with the white elephant? I haven’t tried it since lol I’m scared
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by guitartodd77 »

Lambeezy wrote:
guitartodd77 wrote:9ga of the good leaf I have now would be couchlock.

Once upon a time, I would take 9-10gs at a time with leaf from Canopy, Kratom Krazy and Gaia. That was a long time ago and It was due to the leaf being weak. 9gs of quality leaf from STH, BB, Otie's, Liza's, HVB and Soultanic would definitely cause wobbles. Hell, 4gs of Soul's White Elephant messed me up recently. Bad idea.
Did you ever find a good medium with the white elephant? I haven’t tried it since lol I’m scared
I haven't pulled it back out yet. It will definitely need to be during a weekend. My luck, I take 2gs at night and it ends up keeping me up half the night. Slow whites create a unique challenge for me. :ugeek:
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by javagurl62 »

I don’t think I’ve had 9 grams yet today and I just had my fourth dose, lol! I do smaller amounts more often as I mainly use for pain. I probably wouldn’t even have had the 4th dose if I hadn’t started getting chair lock at my desk and needed a little bit of a favorite white to wake me up. :shock:
* javagurl62
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by mivanqua »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
Klankalot wrote:That's 9.0 grams.
That's Real Stupid ... Join the Abusers Club ? Blow out your tolerance... then shit bricks ? No Thanks! :D Uhhh... Ceiling Effect, anyone? Just take more and more and more, Oh wait a minute, Kratom don't work that way bubs. You can't take more drugs, 'cuz Kratom's not really a drug. No More... Now I got a 9-gram Tolerance and I feel like toasted crap? Sorry, been there done that - 2 grams IS where the magic happens. :mrgreen:

BULLSHIT BALLZ! I take 250 grams at a time ON MY T-BREAK DAYS and I've never felt better! 750 grams is where the magic happens!
Just kidding of course. I couldn't have said it better myself!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by herbalhippie »

mivanqua wrote:
BallzDeep9 wrote:
Klankalot wrote:That's 9.0 grams.
That's Real Stupid ... Join the Abusers Club ? Blow out your tolerance... then shit bricks ? No Thanks! :D Uhhh... Ceiling Effect, anyone? Just take more and more and more, Oh wait a minute, Kratom don't work that way bubs. You can't take more drugs, 'cuz Kratom's not really a drug. No More... Now I got a 9-gram Tolerance and I feel like toasted crap? Sorry, been there done that - 2 grams IS where the magic happens. :mrgreen:

BULLSHIT BALLZ! I take 250 grams at a time ON MY T-BREAK DAYS and I've never felt better! 750 grams is where the magic happens!
Just kidding of course. I couldn't have said it better myself!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jim Jurgan
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:30 pm

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by Jim Jurgan »

I used to do 10-12 G of commercial Bali back in the day, but now with primo leaf 4-5 is where its at.
But I weigh like 260. Weight to Gram ratio can make a big difference.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by BallzDeep9 »

mivanqua wrote: BULLSHIT BALLZ! I take 250 grams at a time ON MY T-BREAK DAYS and I've never felt better!!
haha , this is SO freakin' COMMON - Here's one today, just browsing on Reddit. QUOTE: up to 17g per dose 3x per day.

Dude is choking down > 50 grams per day.. wondering about tolerance, lol ? :lol: For a laugh, check out Quitting Kratom on Reddit. Some of those folks claim they're doing 70, 80, 90... Not sure I've heard of anyone doing 100 grams powder ?? But it probably HAS happened, since you can't O/D on kratom... that's shittin' some serious bricks :mrgreen:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by herbalhippie »

I'm trying to picture someone with a pitcher of water, a large spoon and an open 250 of kratom, just shoveling it in.

omg :lol:
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by CatfatherB »

GET IN MY BELLY!!! :twisted:
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by herbalhippie »

CatfatherB wrote:GET IN MY BELLY!!! :twisted:
:lol:
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by brave777 »

herbalhippie wrote:I'm trying to picture someone with a pitcher of water, a large spoon and an open 250 of kratom, just shoveling it in.

omg :lol:
And all teeth missing except one big one on top front sticking out. LOL :lol:
Kratom user since 2014!
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by javagurl62 »

herbalhippie wrote:I'm trying to picture someone with a pitcher of water, a large spoon and an open 250 of kratom, just shoveling it in.

omg :lol:
Maybe like Glozell Green doing the cinnamon challenge with a huge casserole spoon? :lol: :lol:
* javagurl62
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by brave777 »

javagurl62 wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:I'm trying to picture someone with a pitcher of water, a large spoon and an open 250 of kratom, just shoveling it in.

omg :lol:
Maybe like Glozell Green doing the cinnamon challenge with a huge casserole spoon? :lol: :lol:

There some fake videos under same name, if someone want to see the right one, its this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyk7utV_D2I
Kratom user since 2014!
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by WhiteAngelica »

herbalhippie wrote:I'm trying to picture someone with a pitcher of water, a large spoon and an open 250 of kratom, just shoveling it in.

omg :lol:
I cannot stop laughing with this image burned into my retinas. I am like, laughing to the point of tears. I just picture someone with their entire face encrusted with Green Dust with their face deep in the bag, Kratom flying up the nose and into ears and saying a lot of ‘yo, this is FIRE’ while they cough and they’re just rolling around, flailing in kilos like a dog in the backyard, belly up and wriggling and wheezing powder wads.


I think the OP needs to chow down on a quarter kilo and grow some more hair on his chest.YEAH!!!!
The Red Queen
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by mivanqua »

WhiteAngelica wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:I'm trying to picture someone with a pitcher of water, a large spoon and an open 250 of kratom, just shoveling it in.



I think the OP needs to chow down on a quarter kilo and grow some more hair on his chest.YEAH!!!!
Eat the whole kilo! You know you want to! Go ahead and get it over with! Haha!
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: Do the 9 point Oh

Post by nerdy ninja »

For almost 3 years I was a 8 gram dose guy and swore by it. On a whim after always seeing the less is more theory with Kratom I tried 3 grams of some good leaf and I was amazed. Then I tried 2 and even better. Nowadays I dose 2 grams then 1 more about a hour later and it lasts longer and stronger than I ever experienced with 8 gram doses. Less is more!
Post Reply