BB Gold MD 12 vs. Gold 12?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
l5s1bgon
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 pm

BB Gold MD 12 vs. Gold 12?

Post by l5s1bgon »

Just wondering if anyone has had both of the current ones how they compare/contrast... TIA

Edit: sorry if this should be in general.. my bad lol.
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: BB Gold MD 12 vs. Gold 12?

Post by Kaidensmom »

The gold md is a little more euphoric, and the gold 12 is more energetic. Both are good
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: BB Gold MD 12 vs. Gold 12?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

I guess I should comment, but haven't really had chance to compare the 2 ... Gold 12 was the newer batch, right? 1906. Gold MD 12, was the previous month. 1905. Gets a bit confusing sometimes ...

B.B. and K.C. Lot 12 .. has consistently sold GREAT batches of this "Gold" and, may I suggest, B.B. should add the tag Premium.

It's really Premium Gold! This (sold as just "Gold") was my FIRST great score with B.B back when they first started in 2017. The Indo supplier K.C. obviously has a recipe or blend, that works .. for me, anyway, and I know others give it high marks too. I think he DID say, the current batch is gone - And there's more coming soon! Yaay!! :geek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: BB Gold MD 12 vs. Gold 12?

Post by Theanine »

Kaidensmom wrote:The gold md is a little more euphoric, and the gold 12 is more energetic. Both are good
Would you care to elaborate on that? Is it worth getting both? I love BB's Lot 12, but I am also more into euphoric rather than speedy strains.

Medium speed is all I want, fast, jittery strains aren't my thing. Also, what are your thoughts on the Lot 13 (VLNT) Green MD? Is it substantially different than lot 12 MD batches?

This is my current cart, anyone care to critique?

Verde (batch 1907) - 250 g $25.00
Quantity
$25.00
×
Gold 12 (batch 1907) - 250 g $25.00
Quantity
$25.00
×
Gold MD 12 (batch 1905) - 250 g $25.00
Quantity
$25.00
×
Green MD 13 (batch 1905) - 250 g


And while I LOVE the PMD lot 12, and any other lot 12 except Plantation, I already have 3 kilos of that, would like to get something different but still good and NOT super fast! Please help! :lol:
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: BB Gold MD 12 vs. Gold 12?

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

I tried the GoldMD , its ok, not as good as the Gold 12 though, IMO. I really like the GOLD 12
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: BB Gold MD 12 vs. Gold 12?

Post by KurtisCards »

got the gold 12 today, will be trying before work, possibly blended with a red, energetic stuff tends to get me all panicky and weird haha
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: BB Gold MD 12 vs. Gold 12?

Post by Theanine »

KurtisCards wrote:got the gold 12 today, will be trying before work, possibly blended with a red, energetic stuff tends to get me all panicky and weird haha

Golds are rarely energetic as they are based on Red varieties. I am sure there are exceptions but from what I hear, Gold 12 is quite mellow.....
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: BB Gold MD 12 vs. Gold 12?

Post by instantKARMA »

Theanine wrote:
KurtisCards wrote:got the gold 12 today, will be trying before work, possibly blended with a red, energetic stuff tends to get me all panicky and weird haha

Golds are rarely energetic as they are based on Red varieties. I am sure there are exceptions but from what I hear, Gold 12 is quite mellow.....
The Gold 12 goes both ways for me. I've sampled it a number of times now...sometimes it's a wee bit
on the fast side, other times it's bit on the slow side. When I get the fast effect, it usually simmers
down in 1-2 hours to a very comfortable state of relaxation. Regardless, it's damn fine leaf! BB's leaf
has been exceptionally potent the past few months, but then, it usually is. :geek:
Post Reply