Kratomind still open for business?
-
Jaredt82
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm
Kratomind still open for business?
Hello anyone order from Kratomind recently? On there site it says there transferwise accounts got banned and to order as much while you can because they might shut down. I am unable to get a reply from them about this so its not looking good. I also went to green harmony's site and cant find kratom there anymore.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Kratomind still open for business?
Really sad to see, more & more problems for Kratomind. This good large Indo supplier has been attacked, over & over, just for offering the Lowest Prices on the Internet for decent kratom - Same payment issues as other vendors like K-OG etc. and same reason many good vendors are going Membership Only.Jaredt82 wrote:On there site it says there transferwise accounts got banned and to order as much while you can because they might shut down.
Kratomind has also, tried to maintain a USA Warehouse with a "employee" to handle domestic shipping. There has been problem keeping American employees, however it appears they still may have warehouse in Texas and NC
They also reference problems in Indonesia, the 5-year proposal, the shipping hang-up forcing suppliers to use Pos Indo.. what they're not saying IS - Suppliers must have a Membership in the Association there. So a supplier that does not go along, probably pay "Dues" to the Association ? Then is not able to ship anything out. Sounds like Indo politics.
I believe, they are still doing business, under a new name, with a new website & USA person to handle shipping ? I'll try to find out more. What is YOUR experience with Kratomind? Have you ordered from them?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!