What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?
- dezdigital
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:32 pm
What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?
Anyone know if they're still in business? I haven't seen any avaliable stock on their site for a while now. I'm hoping it's just temporary, they're a pretty good vendor and they ship lightning fast.
-I'm not sure if this is in the right place or not, sorry if it's not..
-I'm not sure if this is in the right place or not, sorry if it's not..
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?
Moving this to General Discussion
They've had some weird shipping issues. Sounds like their shipment has been going from this state to that state and has been getting handed off from this shipping company to that shipping company. Really weird.
https://www.treasurehousebotanicals.com/
They've had some weird shipping issues. Sounds like their shipment has been going from this state to that state and has been getting handed off from this shipping company to that shipping company. Really weird.
https://www.treasurehousebotanicals.com/
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?
Haha! "Soap making!" I only use soap made with green Malay!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?
Did anyone catch this.... scroll down, post by Ben on August 3rd:
Treasure House: writes honorable mention to Double M Herbals!
So now we know... LOTS of folks are lurkin' around on this board. Hello Ben!!
Treasure House: writes honorable mention to Double M Herbals!
So now we know... LOTS of folks are lurkin' around on this board. Hello Ben!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?
Okay, Mr. BallzZZ, I give up, ya' got me!BallzDeep9 wrote: So now we know... LOTS of folks are lurkin' around on this board. Hello Ben!!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?
All I know is I've got the THB link bookmark up at the top of my every day important stuff and I've been clicking obsessively on it for weeks it seems like. Multiple times a day. 
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?
I like THB
This is good news, as Ben stated.
Although is it just me, am I missing something here? Why are so many ppl so anxious for them to stock up again as if they’re completely out of options?
I get it some ppl only order from 2 or 3 vendors and some just use ONE.
Just curious that’s all. Maybe herbalhippie can tell me something I don’t know?
Anyways, good thread and glad THB has new stock... definitely a good time!
This is good news, as Ben stated.
Although is it just me, am I missing something here? Why are so many ppl so anxious for them to stock up again as if they’re completely out of options?
I get it some ppl only order from 2 or 3 vendors and some just use ONE.
Just curious that’s all. Maybe herbalhippie can tell me something I don’t know?
Anyways, good thread and glad THB has new stock... definitely a good time!
- Payshince
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?
It's just that I've gotten some VERY good leaf from them and I'm hoping for the same out of #41.Payshince wrote:
Just curious that’s all. Maybe herbalhippie can tell me something I don’t know?![]()
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: What's up w/ Treasure House Botanicals?
Oh man, another update and they're still having problems getting their shipment. Poor guy, I'd be pulling my hair out.