Theanine wrote:Does anyone care to share their perfect blend recipe?
Sure!
Morning/Day Blends
I have several! My all time favorite just may be a blend of Smiley's Red Bali and Yellow Vietnam.
This blend hits all the right notes for me...pain relief✔...euphoria✔...mood boost✔...comfort✔
I find it to be very much mid-spec and can do just about anything but sleep with this blend...
watch TV, internet, hike....whatever!
Running a close second is BB's Wild White blended with BB's Wild Green! Very nice mood boost,
euphoria, pain relief and a fantastic morning wake-up blend! If I wake up feeling groggy, this
combination snaps me right out of it!
Another great blend I just recently discovered includes equal parts of BB's White Dayak, PMD 12,
Super MD 12 and Yellow 12! This blend is seriously energetic, but not wired! It provides a very
comfortable mood boost with nice euphoria and great pain relief. I'd say the major difference
between this blend and the aforementioned blends is a marked increase in energy levels and focus!
I would definitely not take this blend before bedtime! I use Mr. BallzzZZ Red Bubble technique
for this blend so I have no idea if there would be a difference if one were to toss 'n wash or if I were
to do MY usual warm water, honey, mitra, shake vigorously and down the hatch routine!
Sleep Time Blend
I have a number of bedtime blends, my favorite being BB's Chocolate JongKong, RVA's Royal Bent,
Mitra Man's Gold Bali and Mystic's White Malay! This one usually has a fair amount of heat. Sometimes
I can hit the sack, lay there, and in 5-10 minutes I've achieved a state of nirvana!

It doesn't hit
like that every single time, but when it does....WoW...just, wOw!

I do variations of this one using
other "strains" in an effort to consistently get that effect! It's an ongoing process!
