New smiley strains
-
Erpudjt
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm
New smiley strains
Has anyone sampled any of his new strains?
Green smile, white smile, secret smile or white widow?
Green smile, white smile, secret smile or white widow?
- WickedMadScientist
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:30 pm
Re: New smiley strains
I'm also curious on these new guys 
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: New smiley strains
Haven’t had the new ones yet, but the Secret Smile and Red Smile from last fall were excellent. Hope the new ones are comparable.Erpudjt wrote:Has anyone sampled any of his new strains?
Green smile, white smile, secret smile or white widow?
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: New smiley strains
Anything with the name "Secret" in it has me sold!!
lol
I can however say Smileys newest batch of Green Smile is wonderful. That's one of my favorites of his atm, very pleasant burn I like a lot.
lol
I can however say Smileys newest batch of Green Smile is wonderful. That's one of my favorites of his atm, very pleasant burn I like a lot.
- Payshince
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: New smiley strains
Is the Green Smile slow, fast, mid-spec? How is it with pain relief?Payshince wrote:Anything with the name "Secret" in it has me sold!!
lol
I can however say Smileys newest batch of Green Smile is wonderful. That's one of my favorites of his atm, very pleasant burn I like a lot.
Also, just wanted to apologize again for misinterpreting a post you made a while back!
I haven't felt right about it since, so again.....MY BAD! Just had to say that, my friend!
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: New smiley strains
The green smile is mid energy for me
-
Anoidance
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:34 pm
Re: New smiley strains
Haven’t tried them yet but everything I’ve procured from Smileys has been great. I’m sure these will be no different!
-
Jim Jurgan
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:30 pm
Re: New smiley strains
I've got some Green Smile on the way with some others.
I should get it in a couple of days.
Will report back...
I should get it in a couple of days.
Will report back...
-
Jim Jurgan
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:30 pm
Re: New smiley strains
Green Smile gets the thumbs up from me.
Excellent green for sure.
It has me smiling green
Excellent green for sure.
It has me smiling green
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: New smiley strains
The gold ketapang is INTENSE. It melts me right into my couch. It's almost overwhelming
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: New smiley strains
Putting together another multi kilo order from STH, would you care to elaborate on your statement?Kaidensmom wrote:The gold ketapang is INTENSE. It melts me right into my couch. It's almost overwhelming
I like intense!
-
FireCrotch79
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 407
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 pm
Re: New smiley strains
I got the Green Smile which is my go to strain atm...very fast for me , which I like
I have White Widow also and it seems on the slower side, but only burned once so far and was my second burn of the day so will try again as my first burn. And I have the White Smile on the way! I loved the Green Smile so much and was very energetic so I thought , heck , the White Smile gotta be even faster right??!
haha we will see
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: New smiley strains
I have tried secret smile and white smile once each...both seemed slower than the green smile...both real good tho the white was more mid-specish seems like it will be a good one to blend
-
lik74
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:33 pm
Re: New smiley strains
I have much love for Secret Smile. The first time I tried it, it blew my socks off with how good it was! I even got, gasp, euphoria from it, which is a super rare event for me. I have a fairly high tolerance from daily use (15 grams total daily) for the past 3 years, so you can imagine how happy I was to feel that! The energy is definitely middle of the road, but it really did put a smile on my face for sure.