What is Jong Kong?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

What is Jong Kong?

Post by Crunch »

I'm curious what jong kong is. Is it just another name for maeng da? Is red jong kong typically a fast or a slow burn? Any info will be appreciated. thanks in advance!
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: What is Jong Kong?

Post by CatfatherB »

Jong Kong is just a location in Indonesia :ugeek:
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: What is Jong Kong?

Post by FartBlaster »

It's king Kong's cousin he loves Kratom
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: What is Jong Kong?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Crunch wrote:I'm curious what jong kong is. Is it just another name for maeng da? Is red jong kong typically a fast or a slow burn? Any info will be appreciated. thanks in advance!
The type of burn for any given strain name can be completely different from one vendor to the next.... For instance the only 3 Red JK strains that I have tried were definitely on the slower side, but there a good possibility that next one I were to try would be fast who knows.
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: What is Jong Kong?

Post by Crunch »

acejestyr15 wrote:
Crunch wrote:I'm curious what jong kong is. Is it just another name for maeng da? Is red jong kong typically a fast or a slow burn? Any info will be appreciated. thanks in advance!
The type of burn for any given strain name can be completely different from one vendor to the next.... For instance the only 3 Red JK strains that I have tried were definitely on the slower side, but there a good possibility that next one I were to try would be fast who knows.
Thanks for the reply. I want to try some Red Jong Kong, but am skeptical of trying anything that has a reputation for being fast. I had an experience with a bag of Red Hulu Kapuas a while back that was rather unpleasant, and I'd like to not have any more experiences like it :lol:

Would you mind telling me a vendor or two that you've purchased from that had the slower Red Jong Kong?
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: What is Jong Kong?

Post by KurtisCards »

i have 2 slow Green JK from RVA and BB.
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: What is Jong Kong?

Post by Crunch »

KurtisCards wrote:i have 2 slow Green JK from RVA and BB.
Thanks!
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: What is Jong Kong?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Crunch wrote:
acejestyr15 wrote:
Crunch wrote:I'm curious what jong kong is. Is it just another name for maeng da? Is red jong kong typically a fast or a slow burn? Any info will be appreciated. thanks in advance!
The type of burn for any given strain name can be completely different from one vendor to the next.... For instance the only 3 Red JK strains that I have tried were definitely on the slower side, but there a good possibility that next one I were to try would be fast who knows.
Thanks for the reply. I want to try some Red Jong Kong, but am skeptical of trying anything that has a reputation for being fast. I had an experience with a bag of Red Hulu Kapuas a while back that was rather unpleasant, and I'd like to not have any more experiences like it :lol:

Would you mind telling me a vendor or two that you've purchased from that had the slower Red Jong Kong?
Honestly, to me, they were only average burns at best so I would say to maybe get Red Jong Long suggestions from someone other than myself..... Though, I will say that SOSA speciosa's Green Jong Kong was a pretty nice slow Green for me!!! I would say that one was above average.
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: What is Jong Kong?

Post by Crunch »

Honestly, to me, they were only average burns at best so I would say to maybe get Red Jong Long suggestions from someone other than myself..... Though, I will say that SOSA speciosa's Green Jong Kong was a pretty nice slow Green for me!!! I would say that one was above average.[/quote]

I will definitely check it out! I'm a lover of the reds, but I can appreciate a nice mellow green, too.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: What is Jong Kong?

Post by Lambeezy »

FartBlaster wrote:It's king Kong's cousin he loves Kratom
I lol’d
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: What is Jong Kong?

Post by KurtisCards »

has anyone ordered the lot 13 jong kong yet? last year when they had it it was amazing, blended with a pmd was like euphoria city.
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: What is Jong Kong?

Post by Crunch »

KurtisCards wrote:has anyone ordered the lot 13 jong kong yet? last year when they had it it was amazing, blended with a pmd was like euphoria city.
Hey Kurtis, Which vendor sells the lot 13?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: What is Jong Kong?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Crunch wrote:
KurtisCards wrote:has anyone ordered the lot 13 jong kong yet? last year when they had it it was amazing, blended with a pmd was like euphoria city.
Hey Kurtis, Which vendor sells the lot 13?
That would be Botanical Bunny.... I believe lot 13 is the VLNT supllier if I'm not mistaken.
Greenbelle
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:26 pm

Re: What is Jong Kong?

Post by Greenbelle »

What does VLNT mean?
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: What is Jong Kong?

Post by herbalhippie »

Greenbelle wrote:What does VLNT mean?
VLNT is one of the big suppliers in Indonesia. Also Kratom Crumbs and Golden Green Kratom. I do not know what VLNT stands for tho.

Maybe Ballz does. Ballz?
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: What is Jong Kong?

Post by Crunch »

acejestyr15 wrote:
Crunch wrote:
KurtisCards wrote:has anyone ordered the lot 13 jong kong yet? last year when they had it it was amazing, blended with a pmd was like euphoria city.
Hey Kurtis, Which vendor sells the lot 13?
That would be Botanical Bunny.... I believe lot 13 is the VLNT supllier if I'm not mistaken.
Thanks
Post Reply