Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
-
Maxxx
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm
Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
They're a supplier out of Indonesia, and they seem legit, but thought I'd check just to be safe before ordering.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
Not in the Top 20 Indo listing https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... _for_2018/
ALL depends on how much $ you're buying. Sure he's probably Legit as far as re-sellers go... Do you have 1 recent, Review from a US consumer who bought his stuff ?? Do you know 1 single US vendor who stocks his leaf? Everything I see online is 1 year old. There are now 100 of these re-sellers working out of Pontianak... Why pick this one? References?
And then ... there's the "problem" NO photos anywhere of his drying and processing operation. All these guys have MANY photos of boxes and bags, stacked in a warehouse ... Or maybe trees, or seedlings. Hmmm. Why? Re-sellers don't do any harvesting, or drying. Re-sellers ONLY buy huge bags of crushed leaf from the "real farmers" up in Jong Kong village. OR buy it 2nd hand from elsewhere in town .. That's why they are re-sellers!
All that being said ... He does have a history. You'd probably get good average kratom. What's his PRICE?
AND ... he also sells Luwak Coffee. I'd wanna make sure & order some of that!
ALL depends on how much $ you're buying. Sure he's probably Legit as far as re-sellers go... Do you have 1 recent, Review from a US consumer who bought his stuff ?? Do you know 1 single US vendor who stocks his leaf? Everything I see online is 1 year old. There are now 100 of these re-sellers working out of Pontianak... Why pick this one? References?
And then ... there's the "problem" NO photos anywhere of his drying and processing operation. All these guys have MANY photos of boxes and bags, stacked in a warehouse ... Or maybe trees, or seedlings. Hmmm. Why? Re-sellers don't do any harvesting, or drying. Re-sellers ONLY buy huge bags of crushed leaf from the "real farmers" up in Jong Kong village. OR buy it 2nd hand from elsewhere in town .. That's why they are re-sellers!
All that being said ... He does have a history. You'd probably get good average kratom. What's his PRICE?
AND ... he also sells Luwak Coffee. I'd wanna make sure & order some of that!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Maxxx
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
.....
Last edited by Maxxx on Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Maxxx
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
BallzDeep9 wrote:Not in the Top 20 Indo listing https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... _for_2018/
ALL depends on how much $ you're buying. Sure he's probably Legit as far as re-sellers go... Do you have 1 recent, Review from a US consumer who bought his stuff ?? Do you know 1 single US vendor who stocks his leaf? Everything I see online is 1 year old. There are now 100 of these re-sellers working out of Pontianak... Why pick this one? References?
And then ... there's the "problem" NO photos anywhere of his drying and processing operation. All these guys have MANY photos of boxes and bags, stacked in a warehouse ... Or maybe trees, or seedlings. Hmmm. Why? Re-sellers don't do any harvesting, or drying. Re-sellers ONLY buy huge bags of crushed leaf from the "real farmers" up in Jong Kong village. OR buy it 2nd hand from elsewhere in town .. That's why they are re-sellers!
All that being said ... He does have a history. You'd probably get good average kratom. What's his PRICE?
AND ... he also sells Luwak Coffee. I'd wanna make sure & order some of that!
I picked up 2 kilos in a 4 way split for $130 after watching a couple kratom videos recommending them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpPLlrz9Za8&t=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8lo5dqS2a4
I'm really new to Kratom and trying to stumble my way through all the companies out there, and I'm worried this one might be a miss. I guess those video's might be shills being paid to promote him, but as long as it's not poison, I can live with this being a learning experience if it's just an average product. The first video/recommendation is brand new, but I that might not mean much. I just thought I'd see if anyone knew anything about him.
Do you think I got suckered?
-
whiffypants
- Banned
- Posts: 1418
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:11 am
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
You'll only know that when the package comes.Maxxx wrote:I'm really new to Kratom and trying to stumble my way through all the companies out there, and I'm worried this one might be a miss. I guess those video's might be shills being paid to promote him, but as long as it's not poison, I can live with this being a learning experience if it's just an average product. The first video/recommendation is brand new, but I that might not mean much. I just thought I'd see if anyone knew anything about him.
Do you think I got suckered?
The reason Ballz does the vendor list here and on Saidit is because there are at this point -literally- countless fly-by-nighters all looking to cash in on kratom. His may not have been the positive reply you were looking for, but it was the answer you needed.
Kratom is really the Wild West of the sales world these days, and if you go with a not-so-well known vendor you're taking your chances. There are kratom vendors doing videos, using shills, knocking other vendors off their payment platforms, dissing each other, scamming customers, going lazy or sloppy on the export process so their packages to the US get seized by customs, failing at even the most basic customer service...
And that's just a short list, -before- you even get to inexperienced users who are looking for "fire!" leaf, chasing the high, and then when they get merely good or average leaf, call it bunk and label the vendor a fraud. You have no idea how bad it really is, not just for customers like you, but also honest vendors who try to do an honest business. The situation is extreme. Hence the answer you got.
It sounds like you can afford a learning experience, and that's great because I hope you come back and tell us whether you got your order and how you liked it! But a lot of us are on limited funds and use kratom just to get through the day, and a loss of a couple hundred dollars on an order that never comes, or an order full of bunk leaf, can be catastrophic. So Ballzy takes care of a lot of us with information like he just gave you, because that information keeps us from having to wonder whether our leaf is actually coming like you are wondering right now.
Not trying to be ugly or rub it in, I'm just telling you: kratom is a VERY different retail world than you're used to. It's an unregulated substance sold by anyone who wants to, sourced out of Southeast Asia: the potential for getting scammed is INCREDIBLY high. And now you know too.
I sincerely hope you get your leaf, and I meant it when I said I hope you come back and tell us how it is: if Zona's a legit vendor with average or better kratom, we'd like to know about it too! So I hope this helps, and wish you the best with your order.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
Maybe just a little. Join the crowd.. YouTube is mostly shill advertising. Notice, the vendors on the Vendor List, and Indo List, don't advertise much .. they don't need to.Do you think I got suckered?
Just like everything else, these days .. It's estimated that 99% of the "Business Opportunity" deals, advertised on the Internet ... are scams !! She's advertising a LINK: Who Sells The Best Kratom? -- Fact is, these companies are some of the worst ripoffs. PurKratom, GAIA, Kratora, Coastline .. PurKratom sells 200 grams powder for $95 -- 0.51 cents PPG. That price is around 5 times, what other vendors charge. For $95 at RVA, you'd get 1250 grams of good quality kratom, a Free Kilo for the same money. So I'm glad you didn't fall for that!
Zona Kratom might be OK - please report back, give us a Review!
EDIT: didn't mean to imply that Zona is a scammer, only some bad company there on U Tube lol
Last edited by BallzDeep9 on Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Maxxx
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
BallzDeep9 wrote:
Zona Kratom might be OK - please report back, give us a Review!
I definitely will. If it's garbage or if it's great, I'll be spreading the word everywhere I can. lol.
In all honesty, I might've been dazzled by her... tattoo. Maybe I wasn't thinking clearly when I ordered. LOL.
I've done enough research, and tried enough samples, to know that most places are insanely over priced. I did order a few samples from Happy Hippo when I first started, but I can't tell the difference in quality between them and some of the other places that sell for a fraction of what HH charges. And the vendors that charge over $200 for a kilo are never going to be on my radar.
I just checked out RVA. Are they someone you'd recommend?
Thanks again for the advice.
-
wavering_radiant
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:18 am
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
At one time a very well known reddit user/vendor named Mitragation Solutions sourced some of his stuff from Zona. Not quite sure if he’s still in business or not or using him currently, but the strains I tried awhile back from MS, which I believe were from Zona, were great! If I didn’t feel confident that Zona was legit then I wouldn’t have recently placed an order with him myself. He had been on my radar for awhile as I had reason to believe his stuff is of high quality and he’s also been around awhile longer than many others. The bad news is that you could’ve got those 2 kilos for $75. I decided to pull the trigger on an order from him recently cuz he has a little survey you can take to get a buy one get one free kilo deal. I hope this at least makes you feel a bit more comfortable about things. My order won’t be here for at least 2 weeks probably so if you get yours first, please do let us know how it is.
-
wavering_radiant
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:18 am
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
Did you get your package yet? Mine just cleared customs finally. 
-
Maxxx
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
I haven't yet, but I think you ordered before I did. Says mine didn't ship until the 13th, and it still says it's on it's way. Still hopeful. What did you order?wavering_radiant wrote:Did you get your package yet? Mine just cleared customs finally.
-
wavering_radiant
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:18 am
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
Oh I see. Mine shipped out on the 8th. It took awhile to get to customs, but once it did it only took a few hours to get through. I should be getting it in the next couple days. I ordered 2 kilo split with GMD, WMD, Red Bali and Green Bentuangie. He said those were his best strains. What did you get?
-
Maxxx
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
I went with Green MD, White MD, Green Bentuangie, Red Bali, too. lol.
-
wavering_radiant
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:18 am
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
Alright package is at home waiting for me! Just a heads up in case you don’t already know, since it’s an international package, you or someone else needs to be at home to sign for it when they deliver it. Otherwise you will have to go pick it up at the post office which can be a bit of a hassle.
-
wavering_radiant
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:18 am
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
Ok so last night I tried out the GMD and WMD mixed and all I have to say is holy crap this stuff is strong. It’s some of the stronger kratom I’ve had in awhile. I actually overdid it a bit even at a little less than my regular dose so I would recommend taking a bit less than usual. I took about half of my regular dose of the GMD this afternoon and I am feeling great. You will not be disappointed.
Last edited by wavering_radiant on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
whiffypants
- Banned
- Posts: 1418
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:11 am
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
That is -excellent- to hear. Thanks for the updates, Wavering_radiant!
-
Maxxx
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
wavering_radiant wrote:Ok so last night I tried out the GMD and WMD mixed and all I have to say is holy crap this stuff is strong. Like seriously some of the strongest kratom I’ve ever had. I actually overdid it a bit even at a little less than my regular dose so I would recommend taking a bit less than usual. I took about half of my regular dose of the GMD this afternoon and I am feeling great. You will not be disappointed.
That's great to hear. Hopefully mine will arrive this week, and I'll be able to confirm. Let me know how the other two are when you get a chance.
-
Campagna1983
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
I have purchased from zona for a while now and all has been great . currently not so good I have been a long time customer and I recently made a purchase about a month ago and still waiting. I was told by owner that pos Indonesia is holding all packages going to America which isn't told to you when you purchase an order. He has a distributor in America which can easily send same product I purchased. I don't get any updates unless I keep messaging over and over. If post is really holding packages from coming to u.s.a i don't understand why they allow you to purchase an order which he received payment very quick without any update telling me package cant be sent. I really use to like zona the best out of all suppliers but they have fell to last place I hope they can fix this issue.good overseas suppliers that care about customers use UPS if pos Indonesia won't send.
-
whiffypants
- Banned
- Posts: 1418
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:11 am
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
Welcome to the board, Campagna.
Yes, it's true that as of the first week of October, POS Indonesia is not shipping to the US, and it's because the airlines they use, esp Air China, are so backlogged with prior shipments and/or lack of payment that they're not accepting more kratom from POS Indonesia. So a lot of those packages are just sitting in holding areas.
However, UPS and EMS also ship out of Indonesia. Some feel that they are less safe and have more customs seizures, but either way -- as you say -- POS is not the only way for a package to get out of Indonesia.
If you ordered before October, your vendor might not have known but your package is still sitting in a hangar or warehouse somewhere. If that's the case, cheer up because you'll get it eventually. It's just no one really knows when yet. They're still working it out.
See this Reddit thread for more info: https://old.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... n_a_panic/
Yes, it's true that as of the first week of October, POS Indonesia is not shipping to the US, and it's because the airlines they use, esp Air China, are so backlogged with prior shipments and/or lack of payment that they're not accepting more kratom from POS Indonesia. So a lot of those packages are just sitting in holding areas.
However, UPS and EMS also ship out of Indonesia. Some feel that they are less safe and have more customs seizures, but either way -- as you say -- POS is not the only way for a package to get out of Indonesia.
If you ordered before October, your vendor might not have known but your package is still sitting in a hangar or warehouse somewhere. If that's the case, cheer up because you'll get it eventually. It's just no one really knows when yet. They're still working it out.
See this Reddit thread for more info: https://old.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... n_a_panic/
-
Bigblind
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:33 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
Anto at zona is a good guy and the kratom is very fresh that I've gotten he is a good indo vendor I've had 3 of his stains 
-
Chelsie
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:33 pm
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
I have paid over 2 months ago and the person that handles the email sends me package labels for my purchased order but the tracking shows the package never being checked in to the shipper. This has happened twice, they are generating shipping labels as proof my order is on the way but there isnt even a package being sent. They just create shipping labels. This place is a scam. They wont respond to me when I ask for a refund. DO NOT BUY
-
Chelsie
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:33 pm
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
Also anyone who has said they've had a good experience with zona on here has only left 1 reply on this topic only. Probably people that are apart of the scam and made an account just to leave a good reply in case anyone googled reviews on them.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Anyone had experience with Zona Kratom?
Happened twice ?? Hey chelsie, IF you had a problem the 1st Time.. then why did you order again ??Chelsie wrote:This has happened twice, they are generating shipping labels as proof my order is on the way but there isnt even a package being sent. They just create shipping labels.
What is your experience level, please, buying kratom from Indonesia? Who have you ordered from, before?
You say you order twice from Zona Kratom. Are you aware that many Indo suppliers are shipping by Air Cargo?
Honestly, who come on MM and post 1 HIT piece, on some vendor .. Then disappear. How about introducing yourself first? Before U accuse a vendor of scamming? FACT: This Indo Supplier has been in business for 2+ years, at least.
ALSO: Both wavering_radiant and Maxx, are known Members here and on Reddit .. They both have imported from Zona. So... we know them, but we don't know YOU. Maybe you should order from a USA vendor... not mess with Indo shipping?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!