Help! Kratom got banned in my town
-
samanthaspeciosa
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:58 am
Help! Kratom got banned in my town
Kratom was banned in my town of Oxford, MS. I found a group in this article "oxford for kratom" that said they are trying to influence local elections but unable to contact them https://www.kratomnews.org/oxford-store ... mediately/ Can anyone help?
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Help! Kratom got banned in my town
will vendors no longer ship to you?
-
Scott renegade
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
- Location: South Florida, coral springs
Re: Help! Kratom got banned in my town
From reading the article, it's only banned from being sold in stores.
Doesn't seem like you couldn't order online, but unfortunately that may change soon....
Update, I seem to be jumping the gun....it is banned....sorry...
Doesn't seem like you couldn't order online, but unfortunately that may change soon....
Update, I seem to be jumping the gun....it is banned....sorry...
-
jaybird
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 1:47 pm
Re: Help! Kratom got banned in my town
did you find any solutions? i live across the river in arkansas and its banned in the entire state.samanthaspeciosa wrote:Kratom was banned in my town of Oxford, MS. I found a group in this article "oxford for kratom" that said they are trying to influence local elections but unable to contact them https://www.kratomnews.org/oxford-store ... mediately/ Can anyone help?
-
Kunlong
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm
- Location: New Mexico, USA
Re: Help! Kratom got banned in my town
Thats what friends are for.....
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Help! Kratom got banned in my town
I have a friend that lives in MS, and they're getting increasingly worried. It's still legal in their county, but it could just be a matter of time before the entire state decides to ban it. More than a handful of MS counties/towns have already decided to.
Looks like OP made an account just to make this post and hasn't been back since.
Looks like OP made an account just to make this post and hasn't been back since.
-
jaybird
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 1:47 pm
Re: Help! Kratom got banned in my town
has anyone ever heard of someone going to jail for ordering kratom online and receiving it through the mail? im talking about in a banned state.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Help! Kratom got banned in my town
jaybird wrote:has anyone ever heard of someone going to jail for ordering kratom online and receiving it through the mail? im talking about in a banned state.
Dude, before I could get kratom in Tennessee, I drove to the Georgia line and bought it there, THAT was a bigger risk of getting pulled over with it, I'd say. Search r/kratom on reddit, I don't think police have authority going through your mail? I don't think it's happened before, I could be wrong
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Help! Kratom got banned in my town
Most vendors have a disclaimer that they dont send out to banned states and I'm assuming that's for your safety AS WELL AS theirs.jaybird wrote:has anyone ever heard of someone going to jail for ordering kratom online and receiving it through the mail? im talking about in a banned state.
-
Kunlong
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm
- Location: New Mexico, USA
Re: Help! Kratom got banned in my town
I have been trying to figure out a way to get kratom to my former peeps - its outrageous there. Like competing to be the poorest, most backward legislature there is - probably because half are sold out to the un.jaybird wrote:did you find any solutions? i live across the river in arkansas and its banned in the entire state.samanthaspeciosa wrote:Kratom was banned in my town of Oxford, MS. I found a group in this article "oxford for kratom" that said they are trying to influence local elections but unable to contact them https://www.kratomnews.org/oxford-store ... mediately/ Can anyone help?
Arkansas people agree its "insultingly stupid" that they are barred from a legal thing they are this tiny spot that is Verboten! The State goes wayyy too far
-
jaybird
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 1:47 pm
Re: Help! Kratom got banned in my town
i couldnt find one single case. so i have no idea what would happen. i found one case where they were searching mail in al, but no arrest. i read that if drugs are siezed in the mail they are destroyed and in some cases they will prosecute the one that bought them, dont see how they can do that when you never took posession. the arrest i found they were treating a kilo of kratom as a a kilo of herion as they are both of the same scheduled.CatfatherB wrote:jaybird wrote:has anyone ever heard of someone going to jail for ordering kratom online and receiving it through the mail? im talking about in a banned state.
Dude, before I could get kratom in Tennessee, I drove to the Georgia line and bought it there, THAT was a bigger risk of getting pulled over with it, I'd say. Search r/kratom on reddit, I don't think police have authority going through your mail? I don't think it's happened before, I could be wrong
so it looks to me one could be in pretty deep shit if they get caught with it. the odds might be very slim but some people that have a wife and kids cant really take those risk. if you have money you can take the risk, a good attny would call it a slam dunk case, but if you dont have money, your at the mercy of the court.
-
Kunlong
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm
- Location: New Mexico, USA
Re: Help! Kratom got banned in my town
"...found they were treating a kilo of kratom as a a kilo of herion as they are both of the same scheduled. :::
Annnd that's why people in the south view the officials as the real predatory criminals...they do things they know are outlandish, to stoke their profit prison and court slavery industry that they have been living off of for awhile. Fake dope war grants and predatory ruthlessness in grinding up people to get that dope, court and prison money.
Sorry.....southern people have been getting ground for cash since obama and only looks worse.
Annnd that's why people in the south view the officials as the real predatory criminals...they do things they know are outlandish, to stoke their profit prison and court slavery industry that they have been living off of for awhile. Fake dope war grants and predatory ruthlessness in grinding up people to get that dope, court and prison money.
Sorry.....southern people have been getting ground for cash since obama and only looks worse.