Krabot vs SoCal vs HH

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
IndigoBlue24
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:09 am

Krabot vs SoCal vs HH

Post by IndigoBlue24 »

Has anyone here tried Krabot or HH? I have been a loyal SoCal customer for a while but was thinking about switching it up. Recently I feel like the quality has been poor.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Krabot vs SoCal vs HH

Post by BallzDeep9 »

IndigoBlue24 wrote:Has anyone here tried Krabot or HH? I have been a loyal SoCal customer for a while but was thinking about switching it up.
I have not tried Krabot, however they do have a following, just not around here .. They are running a Labor Day Sale LINK. I've been a SoCal customer for a long long time.. but right now, yeah I think I would try Krabot - they have many interesting products. SoCal is moving to Florida, changing their name, and getting into Retail products like "shots" etc none of their changes are of interest to me...

Hippo would never be considered. I could easily find 50 good vendors, with better kratom and lower prices... compared to Hippo lol :lol:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Post Reply