Best Current Red Batches?!? And Advice NEEDed!!

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
ConcernedMom420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am

Best Current Red Batches?!? And Advice NEEDed!!

Post by ConcernedMom420 »

Hey guys I have been taking green varieties for about a year and a half now. I vaguely remember what a red feels like but I just know that they tend to be a little bit weaker and more relaxing than most greens. Does anyone know any current strongest/euphoric red batches out there right now?!? Maybe from smileytime or Botanical Bunny?? Also, a random question..I know when taking a variety that is a little bit stronger and moving to a different variety, sometimes you won’t feel many affects from it because of the lesser amount of alkaloids. When switching from a strong green to a red, do you guys have diminished affects? Or does the different alkaloid profile still let you feel good affects?
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Best Current Red Batches?!? And Advice NEEDed!!

Post by KurtisCards »

Go with any of the golds at Botanical bunny. there great, the last batch of gold 12 was really euphoric.
conscious_conundrum
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Best Current Red Batches?!? And Advice NEEDed!!

Post by conscious_conundrum »

I really love the reds Speciosa Life has to offer. Red Malay is a very mood lifting red strain...one of my current favs. And the Red Bali 2 is also fantastic.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Best Current Red Batches?!? And Advice NEEDed!!

Post by herbalhippie »

User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Best Current Red Batches?!? And Advice NEEDed!!

Post by herbalhippie »

conscious_conundrum wrote:I really love the reds Speciosa Life has to offer. Red Malay is a very mood lifting red strain...one of my current favs. And the Red Bali 2 is also fantastic.
I haven't tried the Red Malay, I'll get right on that! :lol:

I like the Red Bali 2 very much. Got a kilo of it I think.
Post Reply