*** Official DoubleM Discord channel is up!
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
*** Official DoubleM Discord channel is up!
Hey all, I just created a discord channel for people who enjoy live chat.
Join the DoubleM discord by clicking the link in the 'Community Center' (only visible to registered users of this website).
Some of you may have noticed the MeWe group is no more. The group was impossible to manage due to MeWe's extremely limited tools and devolved into nothing more than the same core group of people disrespecting others, which in turn drove away many good members. I received constant complaints about the channel being a toxic dump and was ashamed to even have the Double M name attached to it anymore. Blatant disrespect of one of the channel moderators was the final straw for me today and I have cut all ties with MeWe, removing both the group and my personal account.
That being said, the official DoubleM live chat can now be found on the discord instead, which will be better managed and will have a zero tolerance policy for disrespectful or rude behavior. Feel free to join and say hello!
Update: We currently have over 300 members in the discord!
Join the DoubleM discord by clicking the link in the 'Community Center' (only visible to registered users of this website).
Some of you may have noticed the MeWe group is no more. The group was impossible to manage due to MeWe's extremely limited tools and devolved into nothing more than the same core group of people disrespecting others, which in turn drove away many good members. I received constant complaints about the channel being a toxic dump and was ashamed to even have the Double M name attached to it anymore. Blatant disrespect of one of the channel moderators was the final straw for me today and I have cut all ties with MeWe, removing both the group and my personal account.
That being said, the official DoubleM live chat can now be found on the discord instead, which will be better managed and will have a zero tolerance policy for disrespectful or rude behavior. Feel free to join and say hello!
Update: We currently have over 300 members in the discord!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: *** Official DoubleM Discord channel is up!
Know what you mean. At times I really wondered, is anybody home here, or modding this place, or at least blocking the assorted disgusting porno pics and off-topic shit posters?e_poison wrote:I received constant complaints about the channel being a toxic dump and was ashamed to even have the Double M name attached to it anymore. Blatant disrespect of one of the channel moderators was the final straw for me today and I have cut all ties with MeWe, removing both the group and my personal account.
But Mewe is still a valid platform, I personally think it's superior to Discord, which seems like more of an "App" for chat & text on phones .. Maybe I'm just a throwback sitting here on my giant PC monitor lol .. I get frustrated with a lot of BS Facebook groups & but can't delete my FB account. But the way its going, maybe FB will delete me at some point?
Mewe IS the alternative to FB, because it's the most like FB... There are several good, solid, Vendor groups on MeWe in addition to around a dozen Kratom chat rooms, non vendor. Oh well.... MM is the best place anyway. Thanks for all you do!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Scott renegade
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
- Location: South Florida, coral springs
Re: *** Official DoubleM Discord channel is up!
I think it's a great idea, discord gives more options for moderation...I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone 
-
Ezriderx2x
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am
Re: *** Official DoubleM Discord channel is up!
Thank you e_poison! What would we do without DoubleM?! No other platform is comparable to the knowledge held here. Thank you for all you do man!
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: *** Official DoubleM Discord channel is up!
Very cool e_p!
I am Patience303 and Payshince (both accts for now) on Discord!
I joined yesterday and I’m glad to be apart of it.
DoubleM is somewhere I can safely say is apart of home to me so will have to adapt to the Discord “environment” just like I have with this platform and same as MeWe.
I’m glad you made the decision to move on &
Thanks for sharing and am eager to learn more and more as always and meet good ppl!
Happy Burning
I am Patience303 and Payshince (both accts for now) on Discord!
I joined yesterday and I’m glad to be apart of it.
DoubleM is somewhere I can safely say is apart of home to me so will have to adapt to the Discord “environment” just like I have with this platform and same as MeWe.
I’m glad you made the decision to move on &
Thanks for sharing and am eager to learn more and more as always and meet good ppl!
Happy Burning
- Payshince
-
skrillozedd
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 am
- Location: AZ
Re: *** Official DoubleM Discord channel is up!
i keep hearing about Discord, I'm not sure what it is. I'm gonna do quick Google peep and see what's up with it..
- zed z.
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: *** Official DoubleM Discord channel is up!
I removed a ton of scammers, porn bots, and trolls over the last year. But that wasn't the main problem. The underlying issue was the endless bullying/harassment from a certain group of people that was ultimately driving people away. Every time I tried to do anything to correct the bad behavior, it was just met with so much resistance from the same people over and over. Decided it was time to give it the scorched earth treatment and disassociate the Double M with that toxic mess.BallzDeep9 wrote:Know what you mean. At times I really wondered, is anybody home here, or modding this place, or at least blocking the assorted disgusting porno pics and off-topic shit posters?![]()
Yeah, nothing against MeWe as a platform. It's pretty neat. I just won't be using it for my kratom needs anymore.But Mewe is still a valid platform, I personally think it's superior to Discord, which seems like more of an "App" for chat & text on phones .. Maybe I'm just a throwback sitting here on my giant PC monitor lol .. I get frustrated with a lot of BS Facebook groups & but can't delete my FB account. But the way its going, maybe FB will delete me at some point?
-
sonidouglas1990
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:28 pm
Re: *** Official DoubleM Discord channel is up!
it gonna be fun to talk each other live.. discuss about kratom.
hmmmmm cant wait to join you guys.....
hmmmmm cant wait to join you guys.....
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: *** Official DoubleM Discord channel is up!
I’m on that server with discord , been enjoying the different groups and it’s been all around a very positive environment... gumby aka TFH is there and a joy to communicate with ...thx E-poison..
-
mike5472
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:39 pm
Re: *** Official DoubleM Discord channel is up!
grest idea, going to join also. 
-
The Relaxed Guy
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:40 pm
Re: *** Official DoubleM Discord channel is up!
Hey there. So I was scrolling through the discord servers I am a part of today, and noticed I am no longer a member of the double M discord
Not sure what happened, I must have accidentally left the server. But I definitely didn’t mean to do that, I really liked being able to meet new vendors and keep in touch with like minded folks.
If I could get another invite, that would be great.
Not sure what happened, I must have accidentally left the server. But I definitely didn’t mean to do that, I really liked being able to meet new vendors and keep in touch with like minded folks.
If I could get another invite, that would be great.
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: *** Official DoubleM Discord channel is up!
Sadly it was shut down by the discord powers that be.The Relaxed Guy wrote:Hey there. So I was scrolling through the discord servers I am a part of today, and noticed I am no longer a member of the double M discord
Not sure what happened, I must have accidentally left the server. But I definitely didn’t mean to do that, I really liked being able to meet new vendors and keep in touch with like minded folks.
If I could get another invite, that would be great.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=4712
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: *** Official DoubleM Discord channel is up!
I'm working on another chat solution as we speak. Discord is not safe for kratom groups.
Also, this thread is rather old and outdated now since the discord group is no longer, so locking.
Also, this thread is rather old and outdated now since the discord group is no longer, so locking.