Some excellent news from K-OG
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Some excellent news from K-OG
They are in a position now to take on some new customers you guys!
Please use this email addy
[email protected]
and your contact will be Madison!
Thank you to Harry and Madison for the good news!
Make sure that you use the email above and NONE OTHER!
Thanks!
Please use this email addy
[email protected]
and your contact will be Madison!
Thank you to Harry and Madison for the good news!
Make sure that you use the email above and NONE OTHER!
Thanks!
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
Any reccomendations on mid/fast greens and whites?
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
The MD Ultra is one of the fastest uplifting strains I have tried from KOG, it's a mixture of greens and whites. I'm usually not a fan of fast however a small amount of this added to almost anything adds the right amount of zip for me.
-
daxodactyl
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:24 am
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
The newest batches of Supergreen and Premium White Maeng Da were both good recently.Lambeezy wrote:Any reccomendations on mid/fast greens and whites?
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
Tonight I'm thinking of mixing a little bit of wild red with the MD Ultra. Make it full-spectrum proper.BurntEnds wrote:The MD Ultra is one of the fastest uplifting strains I have tried from KOG, it's a mixture of greens and whites. I'm usually not a fan of fast however a small amount of this added to almost anything adds the right amount of zip for me.
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
I got md ultra
Kalbar premium
Og white md
And super green.
Kalbar premium
Og white md
And super green.
-
Salo
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:20 pm
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
Overwhelmed with kratom indecision! Not the worst problem to have! Thanks for the heads up HH!!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
You're welcome!Salo wrote:Overwhelmed with kratom indecision! Not the worst problem to have! Thanks for the heads up HH!!
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
I made contact with Madison! I'm going.to order some Thailand and some true Malaysian later on. This is a great day for me, and thus all of humanity! Just kidding. It is a good day though.
-
g0ldl10n
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:47 am
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
If it were me, I would definitely have that Super White in my order.. its said a lot, but it's definitely one of the best whites I've ever had.. I quickly ordered a kilo after trying it. So good
Also, that Plantation Red Hulu is stellar as well
Also, that Plantation Red Hulu is stellar as well
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
mivanqua wrote:I made contact with Madison! I'm going.to order some Thailand and some true Malaysian later on. This is a great day for me, and thus all of humanity! Just kidding. It is a good day though.
I am happy for you!
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
Damn. I would ask them to change it but I just became a customer. I don’t want to turn into a non-customer that fast lolg0ldl10n wrote:If it were me, I would definitely have that Super White in my order.. its said a lot, but it's definitely one of the best whites I've ever had.. I quickly ordered a kilo after trying it. So good
Also, that Plantation Red Hulu is stellar as well
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
I have the New Super White.
I have not felt any stellarness from it as of yet but we will see tomorrow as I will try once more
I also confirm that K-OGs - Plantation Red Hulu is
Fkn fantastic!
I have not felt any stellarness from it as of yet but we will see tomorrow as I will try once more
I also confirm that K-OGs - Plantation Red Hulu is
Fkn fantastic!
- Payshince
-
g0ldl10n
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:47 am
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
I know their OG White MD and Supergreen are excellent, and I'm sure the other two you ordered are too, I've just never tried them. Most KOG is good, but it takes a little trial and error to figure out what agrees with you the most. That said, I can find uses for all of KOG strains with blends, nothing of theirs goes unused.Lambeezy wrote: Damn. I would ask them to change it but I just became a customer. I don’t want to turn into a non-customer that fast lol
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
Only thing I haven't tried is the white but the rest of them are beeeautiful! The supergreen is definitely one of my favorites out of my last order. Hope you like them allLambeezy wrote:I got md ultra
Kalbar premium
Og white md
And super green.
- CaliBama
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:30 pm
- Location: Humboldt County, CA
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
Does anyone know if they're still accepting new customers? The website says they are not
I just sent Madison an email.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
I don't know, I haven't heard anything. Did you use the email I linked in my OP?CaliBama wrote:Does anyone know if they're still accepting new customers? The website says they are notI just sent Madison an email.
Give her some time to get back to you. I've had it take a few hours before.
- CaliBama
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:30 pm
- Location: Humboldt County, CA
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
Yes, but I literally just sent it lol, wasn't expecting a reply from them that quickly, just wondering if anyone knew by chance.
My last order from RVA was pretty disappointing, leaf quality is very inconsistent from batch to batch it seems, and I'm desperately in need of some high energy strains that work.
My last order from RVA was pretty disappointing, leaf quality is very inconsistent from batch to batch it seems, and I'm desperately in need of some high energy strains that work.
-
g0ldl10n
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:47 am
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
I would definitely recommend Sacred Son whites, specifically the White Asia is probably the fastest strain I've ever had. White Elephant and White JK are really good too.CaliBama wrote:Yes, but I literally just sent it lol, wasn't expecting a reply from them that quickly, just wondering if anyone knew by chance.
My last order from RVA was pretty disappointing, leaf quality is very inconsistent from batch to batch it seems, and I'm desperately in need of some high energy strains that work.
Also, Lucky Herbals Green MD, White MD and Green Hulu all very good.
Furthermore, Speciosa Life White Hulu, Premium Hulu, Green Sunda 1 or 2 and Super Green Kali 1 are all excellent high energy stains.
- CaliBama
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:30 pm
- Location: Humboldt County, CA
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
Thank you! I will check those out, I have tried the sacred son white jongkong and agree it's a good one.g0ldl10n wrote: I would definitely recommend Sacred Son whites, specifically the White Asia is probably the fastest strain I've ever had. White Elephant and White JK are really good too.
Also, Lucky Herbals Green MD, White MD and Green Hulu all very good.
Furthermore, Speciosa Life White Hulu, Premium Hulu, Green Sunda 1 or 2 and Super Green Kali 1 are all excellent high energy stains.
- CaliBama
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:30 pm
- Location: Humboldt County, CA
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
Yay got an email this morning from Madison --
" Right now all you need to do to become a member is to be a customer. All you have to do for that is to just let me know what you'd like to order this time."
" Right now all you need to do to become a member is to be a customer. All you have to do for that is to just let me know what you'd like to order this time."
-
g0ldl10n
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:47 am
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
Hell ya!CaliBama wrote:Yay got an email this morning from Madison --
" Right now all you need to do to become a member is to be a customer. All you have to do for that is to just let me know what you'd like to order this time."
If you want my choice on energizing strain from KOG, that super white is amazing!
- CaliBama
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:30 pm
- Location: Humboldt County, CA
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
Thanks for the recc! Can't wait to finally try this vendor I've heard so much aboutg0ldl10n wrote: Hell ya!
If you want my choice on energizing strain from KOG, that super white is amazing!
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
FYI
Brand New strains every1
More,
Green Bota
White Mountain
Green Mountain
Brand New strains every1
More,
Green Bota
White Mountain
Green Mountain
- Payshince
-
Crunch
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
- Location: Missouri
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
What's your favorite reds from K-OG. The more opinions the better 
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
Red aceh and red and yellow bota are choice s you cant go wrong with
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
Red Aceh and red bota are both great choices you cant ho wrong with
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
For fast I'd have to say the MD Ultra is pretty zippy!
There are a number of people on here that agreed when I mentioned this in another thread looking for fast.
As far as reds go I'm quite fond of the Red Tenaga. It's more of a daytime red as it doesn't make me sleepy however it also doesn't keep me awake either if I take it late in the day. It's chock full of comfort, anti anxiety, mood boost and some mild stimulation. I ordered more of this strain specifically out of the 8 from my order earlier this month.
There's tons of great strains to be found there with his massive menu... Hope you find a few gems
As far as reds go I'm quite fond of the Red Tenaga. It's more of a daytime red as it doesn't make me sleepy however it also doesn't keep me awake either if I take it late in the day. It's chock full of comfort, anti anxiety, mood boost and some mild stimulation. I ordered more of this strain specifically out of the 8 from my order earlier this month.
There's tons of great strains to be found there with his massive menu... Hope you find a few gems
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
I really enjoy these Reds-
Plantation Red Hulu
Red Aceh
Red Hulu MD
& a personal favorite (DE aka Dark Elephant)
A greenish Red!
I wonder how the Red Melawi
& Red Pucuk are... def wanna try those still!
Plantation Red Hulu
Red Aceh
Red Hulu MD
& a personal favorite (DE aka Dark Elephant)
A greenish Red!
I wonder how the Red Melawi
& Red Pucuk are... def wanna try those still!
- Payshince
-
Dreemr
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:57 pm
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
I just got some og white maeng da and green bota. Both are really fast and strong. The green bota was really good. Im always looking for fast strains that are potent too.CaliBama wrote:Yes, but I literally just sent it lol, wasn't expecting a reply from them that quickly, just wondering if anyone knew by chance.
My last order from RVA was pretty disappointing, leaf quality is very inconsistent from batch to batch it seems, and I'm desperately in need of some high energy strains that work.
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
I got my order last night. The kalbar premium was nice. Ultra md was fast af I was like woah. It’ll be nice in a blend with a mid spec.
-
Luk3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
I have yet to find a let down from kog. The few varieties I had that didn’t work, after trying them a few times, they blow me away. The melawi’s are awesome, as are the bota’s. Ultra MD is great as well. Green malay pucuk is nice.
- Quercus
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am
Re: Some excellent news from K-OG
My two favorite reds from K-OG are Red Dragon and Red Aceh. The Red Dragon tends to go quickly but they do currently have it in stock. I like these for later in the day when it's time to wind down but not time to go to sleep yet. The Red Dragon is a bit faster than the Red Aceh (at least in my experience) and is excellent for mood and focus. The Red Aceh is a bit better at pain relief but Red Dragon is still very good - I just think the Red Aceh is a bit faster.Crunch wrote:What's your favorite reds from K-OG. The more opinions the better
Also excellent are Red Borneo, and Red Tenaga and if you are looking for sedation try Chocolate, Plantation Red Thai or Red Melawi.