Kratom Crumbs

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Joedaddy77
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:47 pm

Kratom Crumbs

Post by Joedaddy77 »

So I've been a customer with RVA for about 8 or 9 months. He recently got some Green plantation and Green Vietnam from what he called and old vendor. Everyone was so happy to be getting the Original PMD. I missed it before it sold out, but I got the other 2 GV and GP. I really liked them both, but everyone else said the OGPMD was no good or not as good as before. So, he just restocked the GV and GP this time and said he's probably done with Kratom Crumbs for good bc he's the most unprofessional person he's deals with. Now I'm wondering is it really bc he thinks he's unprofessional or is it bc the KC product is inconsistent? Does anyone have any experience dealing with KC directly? I ordered 4kg from them myself and got shipping info within 2 days and it will be here on Monday.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Joedaddy77 wrote:Now I'm wondering is it really bc he thinks he's unprofessional or is it bc the KC product is inconsistent? Does anyone have any experience dealing with KC directly? I ordered 4kg from them myself and got shipping info within 2 days and it will be here on Monday.
Very interesting, thanks. I have bought lots of KC leaf, over 2+ years, from trusted US vendors who stock it.. KC has been really a legendary Indo supplier, to many vendors and individuals as well. Experience wise? KC has got a long history, and track record.

So those are Facts: Proven history, long record of exporting quality batches to USA. Well known for Premium Maeng Da, in fact KC may have invented "PMD" right? haha.. So, we've got facts, and then.. some opinions. The opinions expressed by any 1 vendor, regard to business dealings with Mr. Raditya Setiawan, should not affect you and me. Radit has nothing to prove?

I mean, sounds like sour grapes.. And, not the first time we've heard that. These are deals involving 1000's of kilos and.. How much $ is KC making, per kilo? Generally, my opinion is that Indo's should get a little more.. Is the vendor "cheap prices" causing a problem when negotiating a large order? Who is getting squeezed on price, here?

I'll tell you one thing. Business in Indonesia.. it's all about having a personal trusted relationship.. It sounds like, things have gone side-ways for a long, time between these guys. Sad to hear!! One side of the story anyway.. Lots of water under that bridge. :(

I'd be confident, you'll receive excellent kratom from KC... did you order direct from Radit? May I ask why? As compared to other Indo's or, is this your first time importing from Indo? Please DO keep us posted! :geek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Joedaddy77
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:47 pm

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by Joedaddy77 »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
Joedaddy77 wrote:Now I'm wondering is it really bc he thinks he's unprofessional or is it bc the KC product is inconsistent? Does anyone have any experience dealing with KC directly? I ordered 4kg from them myself and got shipping info within 2 days and it will be here on Monday.
Very interesting, thanks. I have bought lots of KC leaf, over 2+ years, from trusted US vendors who stock it.. KC has been really a legendary Indo supplier, to many vendors and individuals as well. Experience wise? KC has got a long history, and track record.

So those are Facts: Proven history, long record of exporting quality batches to USA. Well known for Premium Maeng Da, in fact KC may have invented "PMD" right? haha.. So, we've got facts, and then.. some opinions. The opinions expressed by any 1 vendor, regard to business dealings with Mr. Raditya Setiawan, should not affect you and me. Radit has nothing to prove?

I mean, sounds like sour grapes.. And, not the first time we've heard that. These are deals involving 1000's of kilos and.. How much $ is KC making, per kilo? Generally, my opinion is that Indo's should get a little more.. Is the vendor "cheap prices" causing a problem when negotiating a large order? Who is getting squeezed on price, here?

I'll tell you one thing. Business in Indonesia.. it's all about having a personal trusted relationship.. It sounds like, things have gone side-ways for a long, time between these guys. Sad to hear!! One side of the story anyway.. Lots of water under that bridge. :(

I'd be confident, you'll receive excellent kratom from KC... did you order direct from Radit? May I ask why? As compared to other Indo's or, is this your first time importing from Indo? Please DO keep us posted! :geek:
It's my first time ordering from Indo. I thought the GP and GV are some of the best leaf I personally have ever had so far so I wanted to have plenty to see how the transaction went also. I also believe RVA is just not making enough money to keep dealing with him IMO. I think his product is definitely worth it though. I reached out to KC for a price list and he shot back with 2kg for 150, I asked how much for 4kg. He said 4x65=260, so I went with it. If it's as good as before I would like to know I can purchase from a reliable source straight from Indo. Perhaps I can save up a little more money and get an even better deal next time and more strains from him that I've not tried.
Jfish030
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by Jfish030 »

No hes legit the least professional one i deal with. Its kind of embarrassing this many years and hes so far behind.
Joedaddy77
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:47 pm

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by Joedaddy77 »

Jfish030 wrote:No hes legit the least professional one i deal with. Its kind of embarrassing this many years and hes so far behind.
He did have his "partner" answer one of my emails and was fairly rude bc he couldn't speak English and he also didn't respond to my email for almost 2 days after I sent my money, but he did eventually. I've never dealt with any Indo supplier so I didn't know what to expect tho. Tbh, there was a moment where I thought maybe I wasn't gonna get anything at all after he didn't respond to my emails after receiving my transaction. I wish you guys could work it out bc I'd really like to be able to buy his product from you, but I get it. If he can't be in the up and up then you gotta do what's you gotta do.
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 446
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by pray4peace4 »

I've been after KC's PMD for years since I couldn't get it from RVA anymore. After reading this post I decided to try a direct order even though there's a risk of seizure. It was quite easy. They responded to my email within an hour, told me what they needed, & in 3 hours my order was placed. Now, 5 days later, I got a text from the carrier that my order just passed customs in the US & is being put on a plane to my city. So 6 to 7 days to get here. That's just as long as it takes to get in an order from RVA. BTW, that's not a slam on Jonathan. I had no idea it could get here this quickly.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by BallzDeep9 »

pray4peace4 wrote:I've been after KC's PMD for years since I couldn't get it from RVA anymore. After reading this post I decided to try a direct order even though there's a risk of seizure. It was quite easy.
Did you know ? For years, Botanical Bunny has been the main US vendor for Kratom Crumbs' PMD. :o Just realized that nobody had mentioned that .. BB Lot #12 = K.C. Not a knock against Herbal RVA, a business decision was made.. This post is title "Kratom Crumbs" and, so FYI - BB now gets their best PMD.. Look around MM.. Lots of reviews.. 1 of the most popular products the entire summer!!

I do think this Indo supplier K.C. is mainly, a Wholesaler, who prefers to ship 100's of kilos to Botanical Bunny. He is not going to under-cut his relationship with BB - I am sure you'll receive excellent product, however its what is currently in stock.. BB gets all his best batches. 8-)
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
su9861
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:08 pm
Location: Pittsburgh Pa
Contact:

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by su9861 »

So was the PMD really good? Outstanding?
would anyone care to bundle up 20 - 50 kg with me?
Thanks
Seanjuan84
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by Seanjuan84 »

What did you order?
How was it?
Would be nice to see a list of their strains
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 446
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by pray4peace4 »

@su9861 & sean... OMG... I just took 1.5g about 45 minutes ago. This IS the stuff I've been looking for for 2 years. No, this is not like BB's PMD. Maybe I just got an unusually potent batch, but I have a kilo of PMD from BB that is a complete & utter dud, for me anyway. There's no comparison with KC's that I just got. It's way darker than any other kratom I've had & it smells different. Geez, I'm almost incapacitated right now, but in a good way. 2 kilos is $154 counting processing fees. The more you buy, the cheaper it gets.

Ok, down to details. They have a 2 kilo minimum. You have to pay using one of their processors... they'll tell you when you ask for instructions. Be aware that they're in a substantially different time zone, so don't expect a return email right away.

[email protected].
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by herbalhippie »

I wonder what his email inbox is going to look like later today?

:lol:
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by WhiteAngelica »

I'm not a big fan of the RVA guy. Sounds like he's passing the buck. I'm biased of course after a bad experience. I'd back KC, since their reputation is sterling.

Just sayin.'
The Red Queen
User avatar
su9861
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:08 pm
Location: Pittsburgh Pa
Contact:

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by su9861 »

I pulled the trigger & ordered 5 kgs -> 3 PMD, 1 white md ( best ), 1 green md ( best )
Yes the time is like 11 hours out sooo 12 PM here is like 11 PM tonite there
I will review when I receive & even have a few to sell? hope the hype is.....Thanks for everyone's post
User avatar
su9861
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:08 pm
Location: Pittsburgh Pa
Contact:

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by su9861 »

WhiteAngelica wrote:I'm not a big fan of the RVA guy. Sounds like he's passing the buck. I'm biased of course after a bad experience. I'd back KC, since their reputation is sterling.

Just sayin.'
Ya Kno Johnathan was my go to domestic guy He gave me a fair price for multi kg orders. the quality was...ok shipping was fast
I am still re using the zip bags, one of the few that had crushed leaf UNTIL i called & was very put off...." If you dont order, I ( RVA ) am way TOO busy to chat. So Im kinda done with RVA oh well Just sayin
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by mivanqua »

su9861 wrote:
WhiteAngelica wrote:I'm not a big fan of the RVA guy. Sounds like he's passing the buck. I'm biased of course after a bad experience. I'd back KC, since their reputation is sterling.

Just sayin.'
Ya Kno Johnathan was my go to domestic guy He gave me a fair price for multi kg orders. the quality was...ok shipping was fast
I am still re using the zip bags, one of the few that had crushed leaf UNTIL i called & was very put off...." If you dont order, I ( RVA ) am way TOO busy to chat. So Im kinda done with RVA oh well Just sayin
You guys may be being a little hard on jfish. He literally IS herbal RVA, so maybe he really DIDN'T have time to chit-chat. If he did,you can be sure that not too long after, there would be a post about how someone's order took too long or something. It's a fine line and I dont think he was being out of line or anything. People get busy, and when I'm at work and someone calls me that I would like to talk to, I say "call me back after 3:30, amigo!" If they want to talk to me, they do that. If not, so it goes.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by herbalhippie »

I've never had anything but good communications with Jonathan whether I've called or whether I've emailed.

I heard his side of the story of what happened between him and kratom crumbs. It sounded like a very frustrating situation.
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by instantKARMA »

mivanqua wrote:
su9861 wrote:
WhiteAngelica wrote:I'm not a big fan of the RVA guy. Sounds like he's passing the buck. I'm biased of course after a bad experience. I'd back KC, since their reputation is sterling.

Just sayin.'
Ya Kno Johnathan was my go to domestic guy He gave me a fair price for multi kg orders. the quality was...ok shipping was fast
I am still re using the zip bags, one of the few that had crushed leaf UNTIL i called & was very put off...." If you dont order, I ( RVA ) am way TOO busy to chat. So Im kinda done with RVA oh well Just sayin
You guys may be being a little hard on jfish. He literally IS herbal RVA, so maybe he really DIDN'T have time to chit-chat. If he did,you can be sure that not too long after, there would be a post about how someone's order took too long or something. It's a fine line and I dont think he was being out of line or anything. People get busy, and when I'm at work and someone calls me that I would like to talk to, I say "call me back after 3:30, amigo!" If they want to talk to me, they do that. If not, so it goes.
Agreed! I've always had quick replies when contacting Jon for information. He's a super busy dude and
doesn't have a lot of time for chit chat, but he's always been prompt in handling my questions, albeit with
very short, to the point responses. He has a face book page but doesn't spend a lot of time there.....ya' gotta
remember, he's probably just about the biggest vendor in the U.S. considering the quantities he moves, it's got
to be difficult to keep up with everything personally!
A few of our other favorite vendors here on DoubleM handle emails in much the same manner. I wouldn't take
it personally if he didn't spend a lot of time on an email inquiry, but that's just me! There has to be a lot of
headaches involved with doing business on this scale!
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by beathappening »

I've had nothing but good experiences with Jonathan and RVA. He always answers my emails even if I'm just asking for a recommendation, prices are unbeatable, fast shipping, quality is usually good or at least average, large selection, easy to make payment...professional all around. I cycle between vendors but I always go back to RVA, sometimes seems too good to be true tbh
User avatar
su9861
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:08 pm
Location: Pittsburgh Pa
Contact:

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by su9861 »

su9861 wrote:I pulled the trigger & ordered 5 kgs -> 3 PMD, 1 white md ( best ), 1 green md ( best )
Yes the time is like 11 hours out sooo 12 PM here is like 11 PM tonite there
I will review when I receive & even have a few to sell? hope the hype is.....Thanks for everyone's post

As per my Sept 05 order.... Still no tracking or update on delivery date???
anyone have issues with indo shipments? or is it just me getting,,,jerked??
Thanks Much
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by BallzDeep9 »

su9861 wrote:
su9861 wrote:As per my Sept 05 order.... Still no tracking or update on delivery date ???
anyone have issues with indo shipments? or is it just me getting,,,jerked ??
As I posted, this Indo supplier is mainly a Wholesaler. They deal in 100's of kilos, and not really set-up for small 5- kg orders. KC does not even have a website.. Yes, they should give you a tracking # someone is probably busy on Whatsapp or ??

Assuming they did receive your payment, and boxed up your 5- kg and shipped through POS Indonesia... delivery should be around 3+ weeks. Right now its only been 11 days? 8-) . Keep us posted.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by acejestyr15 »

This post was made just earlier tn about the wildfires in Indo currently.... Check it out, and Good Luck!!!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3512#p32603
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by gumbyke1 »

su9861 wrote:
su9861 wrote:I pulled the trigger & ordered 5 kgs -> 3 PMD, 1 white md ( best ), 1 green md ( best )
Yes the time is like 11 hours out sooo 12 PM here is like 11 PM tonite there
I will review when I receive & even have a few to sell? hope the hype is.....Thanks for everyone's post

As per my Sept 05 order.... Still no tracking or update on delivery date???
anyone have issues with indo shipments? or is it just me getting,,,jerked??
Thanks Much

You should receive tracking by now, and at the very least an update on your order would be appropriate. Ballz is correct that most of the Indonesian suppliers are mostly concerned with bulk sales... there just isn't much profit in selling 1-10kg's at a time. If you are worried and need assistance, PM me.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
su9861
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:08 pm
Location: Pittsburgh Pa
Contact:

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by su9861 »

ARRIVED - HAD TO PICK UP @ POST OFFICE Just opened the order kinda saran then packing tape & inside cardboard - 2 x 2 ish all wrapped in more packing tape....I wish I had a Packing tape outlet in Indo??? could smell at the counter when picking up...LOL
WOW reallly fresh kinda like the jungle was in the box & the PMD - quite bitter but ultra fine ground. totally disappeared in my coffee. right on the edge of a white NICE as if a premium green strain....was egg xactly what I was hoping for All weighed in @ 2.3 lbs & must be on the good guy list- 7 oz gold samples & 7 oz red samples All in all worth the waiting & drive to the PO
definitely some good kratom thank you very much Kratom Crumbs
herbaldom
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:43 pm

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by herbaldom »

The last time I used kratom crumbs, he sent us kratom we confirmed via lab testing was contaminated with Salmonella & Ecoli, he sent me a screenshot of the spreadsheet for that shipment too and that shipment that we didn't sell, we saw other vendors selling before our labs even came back. KC never made it right and we never worked with him again. KC sells whatever he can gets his hands on, he's just a sharpie king. He is not a good supplier on multiple fronts.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by beathappening »

lol what is a sharpie king?
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by mivanqua »

beathappening wrote:lol what is a sharpie king?
Buys "beathappening" brand lemonade and scratches it out and puts "Kratom Crumbs" over your name and sells it as Kratom Crumbs brand lemonade perhaps? That's all I can think of.
User avatar
su9861
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:08 pm
Location: Pittsburgh Pa
Contact:

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by su9861 »

herbaldom wrote:The last time I used kratom crumbs, he sent us kratom we confirmed via lab testing was contaminated with Salmonella & Ecoli, he sent me a screenshot of the spreadsheet for that shipment too and that shipment that we didn't sell, we saw other vendors selling before our labs even came back. KC never made it right and we never worked with him again. KC sells whatever he can gets his hands on, he's just a sharpie king. He is not a good supplier on multiple fronts.
WOW thanks so much for the HEADS UP Andrew. I never knew?? I certainly wont be selling any of my shitty kratom to my customers, if I knew how I would post the pictures of all my kgs that are in the dumpster in the back, Please tell us when was your "LAST PURCHASE" from Crumbs?
And I am sure you would never divulge any really good INDO vendor?? Thanks again Great job on your Clean room
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by BallzDeep9 »

su9861 wrote:
herbaldom wrote:The last time I used kratom crumbs, he sent us kratom we confirmed via lab testing was contaminated ...
WOW thanks so much for the HEADS UP Andrew. I never knew ?? I certainly won't be selling any of my shitty kratom to my customers, if I knew how I would post the pictures of all my kgs that are in the dumpster in the back,
Yes indeed, I also would give a lot of weight to Herbaldom's comments .. A veteran experienced USA vendor and he has imported many TONS, from different Indo suppliers over the years... However, otoh I have purchased a lot of Crumbs' product from Botanical Bunny and never encountered any problem ... BB has/ and does/ import a big variety from Crumbs' .. I'll stand by my comments above, regarding my own experience consuming this leaf.

Besides BB, there are many many USA vendors who stock Kratom Crumb's product / This is a large Indo supplier. Herbal RVA just one example. Herbal RVA sold Crumbs' PMD and other products for... over 1 year? Never heard a single instance of "salmonella" :o, But, its possible they never got caught, who knows

su9861, are you saying... You tossed out this leaf, in the dumpster... only based on Herbaldom's comment ?? :?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
su9861
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:08 pm
Location: Pittsburgh Pa
Contact:

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by su9861 »

"su9861, are you saying... You tossed out this leaf, in the dumpster... only based on Herbaldom's comment ?? "

I think we should PM on this question I would not want anyone dumpster diving for free contaminated KC kratom

My comment was specifically for Herbaldom---> Andrew to reply.
I spent some of my time reading HIS previous posts / comments ( reddit ) & this current reply
about how immoral "some" vendors are to sell UNTESTED kratom to unsuspecting
customers - that would be so very dangerous ( as in salmonella poisoning & e coli )
Please set me straight on how tobacco & phama are LEGAL to sell death ( OTC )

Ok done venting Thanks so much

EDIT: This account has been suspended---> https://www.reddit.com/user/herbaldom
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by mivanqua »

Well...it all depends on how much you want to pay big Brother to get allowances to sell death. If there was a "Big Kratom" out there and they had the resources to pay the government/pharma (same entity) a portion of the money they would lose on products that kratom would take the place of, then there would be none of this "kratom kills" bullshit and they would all be in bed together in a big ol' orgy fucking the American people. Fortunately for us, though, there is no "Big Kratom" because if there was, who knows WHAT would be mixed into kratom and quality would be SHIT. You win some, and you lose some I guess....
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 446
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by pray4peace4 »

I got my second order from KC right about the same time as su9861. There were a bunch of problems we each experienced. KC said the smoke was really bad in their area & they had to leave for a while. Then my package was rejected by the shipper & then "lost". Then they shipped out a replacement order via EMS & it went smoothly from there.

All 6 kilos were compressed into one giant cube of powder & wrapped in a huge amount of tape. I have no problem with that as a busted container would be a real disaster. The powder was compressed so tightly that it stayed intact after I peeled it open, & had to use an ice pick to break it up. The first time I ordered I only asked for PMD. They didn't ask me which one so I didn't know they had 4 different PMD's, all based on which forest they came from. So the 2nd order I asked for their most popular one from the Jongkong forest.

The JK PMD is incredibly strong & acts like a green strain. It takes about an hour to an hour & 15 minutes to kick in. In fact it takes so long I keep thinking my dose was a dud. And right when I start thinking that it kicks in. It has a very deep euphoria, strongest I've ever had from kratom, that lasts anywhere from one to 3 hours, moderate mood boost, moderate energy lasting up to 6 hours. The first batch of PMD is different. It takes about an hour to kick in & then unleashes its effect in a kind of surprising cascade where right when you think it can't possibly get any stronger, it does. It acts more like a red because after the 3 hours of powerful euphoria, the sedation kicks in & it's really difficult to keep the eyes open. I did ask them which kind of PMD they sent the first order & they don't know - just pulled something off the shelf & shipped it. So these 2 strains are mammothly powerful. They hit 100% of the time. They put all my other strains to shame. I really want to try their other strains now. They have about 16 different ones.
Violalee
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by Violalee »

I ordered from them before - good quality
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 446
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: Kratom Crumbs

Post by pray4peace4 »

@Violalee... what are their reds like? Are they as strong as their greens?
Post Reply