Kratom Vendor: Kratom-OG
-
Mcgreane84
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm
Kratom Vendor: Kratom-OG
Was wondering if anyone has tried kratom-og
com....I placed am order and I got Red Dragon...No feeling to this attain at all....no relax, no euphoria, no speed, not slow...absolutely nothing...never had this before
com....I placed am order and I got Red Dragon...No feeling to this attain at all....no relax, no euphoria, no speed, not slow...absolutely nothing...never had this before
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Kratom Vendor: Kratom-OG
I just got there super green and ultra md they’re both nice. Kalbar premium is good also
-
Mcgreane84
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm
Re: Kratom Vendor: Kratom-OG
Yeah ive heard all good things and I placed another order of supergreen and red bali. I'm hoping it was just that strain and the others are better.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Kratom Vendor: Kratom-OG
Mcgreane84 wrote:Yeah ive heard all good things and I placed another order of supergreen and red bali. I'm hoping it was just that strain and the others are better.
Kratom OG is funny like that. Don't give up on it. Put it in the closet and try it again periodically. Before you do that though, take it three or four times in a row. Many times with KOG I get no effect the first few times and then my body somehow figures out how to process it correctly. It sounds strange, to be sure, but KOG kratom SEEMS TO BE a little more of a complex palate. Honestly it is the best stuff out there in my opinion. Many times when put to the REAL test, it blows DG out of the water (the strains of both that I've had and compared, they both likely have really good and really bad strains I haven't tried.)
-
Mcgreane84
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm
Re: Kratom Vendor: Kratom-OG
Thanks...gibes me hope. It's funny to I that you say that because I went through the whole hundred grams thinking that maybe it would start working LOL
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Kratom Vendor: Kratom-OG
It's going to be the same with any vendor, not every strain is going to work for you. Or work right away in some cases.
-
Bawli
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:01 pm
Re: Kratom Vendor: Kratom-OG
Did you know they offer a sample pack? Its not linked on the site itself but its there if you google it. I got a sample pack in early 2018 and had a similar experience. Only felt two strains and they brought only minor relief. The Supergreen and MD-Ultra did nothing! I've been hesistant to try them again since, but I've always been curious about some of their other offerings and my curiosity usually wins out.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Kratom Vendor: Kratom-OG
If you scroll down and read their homepage you'll see they no longer offer the sample pack actually, sorry!!Bawli wrote:Did you know they offer a sample pack? Its not linked on the site itself but its there if you google it. I got a sample pack in early 2018 and had a similar experience. Only felt two strains and they brought only minor relief. The Supergreen and MD-Ultra did nothing! I've been hesistant to try them again since, but I've always been curious about some of their other offerings and my curiosity usually wins out.
-
Mcgreane84
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm
Re: Kratom Vendor: Kratom-OG
Damn....thats Very weird you are the 4th person ive heard say something similar....I don't want a hit or miss vendor! I want consistently same quality and good quality! Any other recommendations anyone?? Quality kratom without the jackes up prices???
-
Mcgreane84
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm
Re: Kratom Vendor: Kratom-OG
As I say, my other order comes in tomorrow from them and I'll let u know how this stuff is!! Hoping I didn't waste more money LoL
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Kratom Vendor: Kratom-OG
How long have you been using kratom?Mcgreane84 wrote:Damn....thats Very weird you are the 4th person ive heard say something similar....I don't want a hit or miss vendor! I want consistently same quality and good quality! Any other recommendations anyone?? Quality kratom without the jackes up prices???
I don't know of ANY vendor that's not hit or miss. Not every strain any vendor has has ever been a hit for me, and I've bought a LOT of strains from a LOT of vendors over the last going on three years.
If you find such a vendor, please let us know!
-
Crunch
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
- Location: Missouri
Re: Kratom Vendor: Kratom-OG
Mitraman has been good to me lately.Mcgreane84 wrote:Damn....thats Very weird you are the 4th person ive heard say something similar....I don't want a hit or miss vendor! I want consistently same quality and good quality! Any other recommendations anyone?? Quality kratom without the jackes up prices???
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Kratom Vendor: Kratom-OG
Maybe try a vendor that offers sample size ,,a lot of them do,,,some vendors don't work for me, ,even though others love them,,,that's how it goes, but check out the reviews on here,,order ya some leaf from the guys who sell sampler packs,,get yourself a Little of 5 different strains, ,, try several places, ,cause your tolerance will build using same strain or 1 vendor for too long, Variety!
-
Mcgreane84
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm
Re: Kratom Vendor: Kratom-OG
Cool, thanks! I will take everyones advice... Helps a lot thanks!