Green Malay

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Green Malay

Post by Crunch »

I've got this bag of Green Malay that I bought from Gaia either late 2017 or early 2018. It's really nice 8-) . It's neither energetic nor sedating, it has a nice mood boost with some euphoria, and it also brings some mental focus. It provides one of them kicks in the ass that makes me want to get things done, but it's not physically energizing.

I've read from many that Gaia, or Mitragaia, has gone to shit, and should be avoided. So what I'm asking is does anyone know where I can buy some Green Malay, or other named strain, that has the above qualities?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. I'd rather not spend a bunch of money trying to find what I'm looking for by trial and error. :P
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Green Malay

Post by fusedflora »

I've got a few like that, I'd recommend super borneo, green kappas or my green tamiang.

If you didn't want to go with fusedflora, benni's green maeng da and super green are really good.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Green Malay

Post by jabro70 »

Crunch wrote:I've got this bag of Green Malay that I bought from Gaia either late 2017 or early 2018. It's really nice 8-) . It's neither energetic nor sedating, it has a nice mood boost with some euphoria, and it also brings some mental focus. It provides one of them kicks in the ass that makes me want to get things done, but it's not physically energizing.

I've read from many that Gaia, or Mitragaia, has gone to shit, and should be avoided. So what I'm asking is does anyone know where I can buy some Green Malay, or other named strain, that has the above qualities?



Thanks in advance for any suggestions. I'd rather not spend a bunch of money trying to find what I'm looking for by trial and error. :P
The 2 best Green Malays I’ve had this year are DG Botanical’s Super Green Malay and KTC’s (Kratom Trading Company) Green Malay - in that order. Both of these are rather expensive, but both are really good. KTC sometimes will run a sale and I think they have a coupon code for first time orders. I think when I purchased with the coupon code I got 3 250g bags for around $105 shipped - so it wasn’t terrible, but there are definitely cheaper vendors out there. DG’s Super Green Malay is another story - it’s one of his Premium Strains so it is definitely not cheap - but it is very, very good. It’s one of those “special occasion” strains for me.

Smiley Time has a good Super Green Malay and it is a lot more affordable, but of the 3 different batches I’ve purchased, all of them lean slower. One of those batches is probably one of the slowest Greens I have. Botanical Bunny has also had a good Green Malay in the past, but I haven’t seen them stock it in quite a while. I’m sure some other members will offer more recommendations- there is A LOT of great leaf available this summer and I’m sure there are some other vendors with a great
Green Malay right now. A lot of vendors are willing to send you some samples to try before you buy- it never hurts to ask.
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: Green Malay

Post by nerdy ninja »

I had the same Malay from them and same experience. Their Ganesh MD was one of the best strains I’ve ever had but as many here can attest to his quality went to shit.
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Green Malay

Post by guitartodd77 »

I do not have alot of experience with Malays. Until recently, they did very little for me compared to other strains. However, I wanted to let you know that the Treasure House White Malay is excellent. I picked up 6 strains to try out and reordered more of the White Malay after trying it a couple of times. It is energetic but not over simulating. The mood lift is exceptional. One of my favorites now.
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Green Malay

Post by Crunch »

fusedflora wrote:I've got a few like that, I'd recommend super borneo, green kappas or my green tamiang.

If you didn't want to go with fusedflora, benni's green maeng da and super green are really good.
Are you selling through email?
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Green Malay

Post by Crunch »

jabro70 wrote:
Crunch wrote:I've got this bag of Green Malay that I bought from Gaia either late 2017 or early 2018. It's really nice 8-) . It's neither energetic nor sedating, it has a nice mood boost with some euphoria, and it also brings some mental focus. It provides one of them kicks in the ass that makes me want to get things done, but it's not physically energizing.

I've read from many that Gaia, or Mitragaia, has gone to shit, and should be avoided. So what I'm asking is does anyone know where I can buy some Green Malay, or other named strain, that has the above qualities?



Thanks in advance for any suggestions. I'd rather not spend a bunch of money trying to find what I'm looking for by trial and error. :P
The 2 best Green Malays I’ve had this year are DG Botanical’s Super Green Malay and KTC’s (Kratom Trading Company) Green Malay - in that order. Both of these are rather expensive, but both are really good. KTC sometimes will run a sale and I think they have a coupon code for first time orders. I think when I purchased with the coupon code I got 3 250g bags for around $105 shipped - so it wasn’t terrible, but there are definitely cheaper vendors out there. DG’s Super Green Malay is another story - it’s one of his Premium Strains so it is definitely not cheap - but it is very, very good. It’s one of those “special occasion” strains for me.

Smiley Time has a good Super Green Malay and it is a lot more affordable, but of the 3 different batches I’ve purchased, all of them lean slower. One of those batches is probably one of the slowest Greens I have. Botanical Bunny has also had a good Green Malay in the past, but I haven’t seen them stock it in quite a while. I’m sure some other members will offer more recommendations- there is A LOT of great leaf available this summer and I’m sure there are some other vendors with a great
Green Malay right now. A lot of vendors are willing to send you some samples to try before you buy- it never hurts to ask.
Thanks for the reply. I'll give 'em a go and see what I think :)
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Green Malay

Post by acejestyr15 »

Kraydo-organics green Malay is freaking awesome imo!!! It is mid spec, with a super strong focus, and some long long legs....
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Green Malay

Post by Crunch »

acejestyr15 wrote:Kraydo-organics green Malay is freaking awesome imo!!! It is mid spec, with a super strong focus, and some long long legs....
Sounds good to me :D
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Green Malay

Post by herbalhippie »

jabro70 wrote:
Smiley Time has a good Super Green Malay and it is a lot more affordable, but of the 3 different batches I’ve purchased, all of them lean slower. One of those batches is probably one of the slowest Greens I have.
One of the batches is the slowest anything I've ever had. I ended up mixing it into the hippie's bedtime blend

:lol:

this is a good thing, I want the bag of bedtime blend to last forever!
daxodactyl
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:24 am

Re: Green Malay

Post by daxodactyl »

Crunch wrote:I've got this bag of Green Malay that I bought from Gaia either late 2017 or early 2018. It's really nice 8-) . It's neither energetic nor sedating, it has a nice mood boost with some euphoria, and it also brings some mental focus. It provides one of them kicks in the ass that makes me want to get things done, but it's not physically energizing.

I've read from many that Gaia, or Mitragaia, has gone to shit, and should be avoided. So what I'm asking is does anyone know where I can buy some Green Malay, or other named strain, that has the above qualities?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. I'd rather not spend a bunch of money trying to find what I'm looking for by trial and error. :P
I totally feel your pain. I got a kilo of Plantation White Maeng Da from Gaia in the fall of 2017 and it is, to this day, the most energetic, mood-elevating kratom I've ever had. I just recently finished off the last of it and have been searching far and wide for something similar. A few have come close, but none have quite lived up to it. I can recommend the current batch of Super White from KOG, it's been the closest so far.
Greenbelle
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:26 pm

Re: Green Malay

Post by Greenbelle »

Great request- I got some lovely Green Malay from KOG, & while it provides lots of mood lift, it doesn't provide the motivating kick in the ass that my dream strain would.

Watching this thread with great interest!
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Green Malay

Post by Crunch »

Greenbelle wrote:Great request- I got some lovely Green Malay from KOG, & while it provides lots of mood lift, it doesn't provide the motivating kick in the ass that my dream strain would.

Watching this thread with great interest!
I've got an order from fused flora coming, and some super green malay from dg on its way. I'll let ya know what I find :)
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Green Malay

Post by RumRunner »

A good green Malay is as close to kratom perfection as there is.
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Green Malay

Post by FartBlaster »

Dg suoer g malay is great but stupid expensive. Mitraman green MD is a chill green very potent and diesnt cost $13 and ounce
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Green Malay

Post by Crunch »

FartBlaster wrote:Dg suoer g malay is great but stupid expensive. Mitraman green MD is a chill green very potent and diesnt cost $13 and ounce
I've got some of that DG Super Green Malay arriving today :D . I'm about to put in another order with mitraman, and i'll add some gmd. I'd have thought that the gmd would be fast and probably would have never tried it... Thanks for the heads up.
Tiggermanscrat
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:06 am
Location: Georgia USA

Re: Green Malay

Post by Tiggermanscrat »

Crunch wrote:I've got this bag of Green Malay that I bought from Gaia either late 2017 or early 2018. It's really nice 8-) . It's neither energetic nor sedating, it has a nice mood boost with some euphoria, and it also brings some mental focus. It provides one of them kicks in the ass that makes me want to get things done, but it's not physically energizing.

I've read from many that Gaia, or Mitragaia, has gone to shit, and should be avoided. So what I'm asking is does anyone know where I can buy some Green Malay, or other named strain, that has the above qualities?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. I'd rather not spend a bunch of money trying to find what I'm looking for by trial and error. :P
I've read on another forum that Natures Cure has excellent Green Malay. I haven't tried it because the don't sell powder in less than 500g amounts.
Post Reply