Fire whites?
-
xOMERTAx
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 11:20 pm
Fire whites?
Who’s got the best energy blasting stuff right now?
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Fire whites?
Treasure House White Malay batch 41 is very good. The White Elephant batch 41 is fast also. Both have an excellent mood lift and a good kick. The White Malay was almost gone when I ordered more earlier this week.
-
Ezriderx2x
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am
Re: Fire whites?
I use whites almost around the clock due to my busy lifestyle ..
My top rotation high energy whites are;
KOG OG White MD
Wonderland Gardens White Banjo
Carolina Kratom White Vietnam
Mitraman White Kapuas
I almost always blend a high energy white with a long legs white (with .5g green). The first 2 listed above are my high energy strains. I have many others, but most are out of stock or not available for purchase. Wonderland Gardens also has an excellent gold isolate, white iso or black crystal that I add to my dose for energy boost.
My top rotation high energy whites are;
KOG OG White MD
Wonderland Gardens White Banjo
Carolina Kratom White Vietnam
Mitraman White Kapuas
I almost always blend a high energy white with a long legs white (with .5g green). The first 2 listed above are my high energy strains. I have many others, but most are out of stock or not available for purchase. Wonderland Gardens also has an excellent gold isolate, white iso or black crystal that I add to my dose for energy boost.
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Fire whites?
Restore Jake WMD
Benni Super White
Fused White Kapuas
Benni Super White
Fused White Kapuas