Recommend personal favorite kratom for depression?
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Recommend personal favorite kratom for depression?
Hi,
I am by no means a kratom newbie, but I am familiar with taking it for my chronic pain. Taking it for depression is something new for me & for the past month I've felt like whale shit on the bottom of the ocean. So, I am here to ask you for any strain, strain and vendor, whatever you've got, that has proven useful, even excellent for depression.
BTW, I have plenty of reds and they are great for pain and anxiety, as are a couple of yellows and golds I have, but they are sedating. I am looking for something else.
Anything you've found that helps? Something that makes you feel happier, optimistic, greatly uplifted? Hopefully something in stock?
Thanks!
I am by no means a kratom newbie, but I am familiar with taking it for my chronic pain. Taking it for depression is something new for me & for the past month I've felt like whale shit on the bottom of the ocean. So, I am here to ask you for any strain, strain and vendor, whatever you've got, that has proven useful, even excellent for depression.
BTW, I have plenty of reds and they are great for pain and anxiety, as are a couple of yellows and golds I have, but they are sedating. I am looking for something else.
Anything you've found that helps? Something that makes you feel happier, optimistic, greatly uplifted? Hopefully something in stock?
Thanks!
The Red Queen
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Recommend personal favorite kratom for depression?
I've found over the years that I continue to go back to GHK for mood over and over again. A couple of good ones I've tried are MitraMan's GHK, Motark's GHK and the Greenery White HK.
I also really like the Treasure House White Malay batch 41 for mood and energy. It was a standout strain to me recently.
I also really like the Treasure House White Malay batch 41 for mood and energy. It was a standout strain to me recently.
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Recommend personal favorite kratom for depression?
Ive heard Mitra mans gold borneo mentioned, I would think Spirit sciences premiums would help, I know socal june 2018 RB1 is very chill, probably any red bali. Ill go thru my stuff and get u more specific strains
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Recommend personal favorite kratom for depression?
hmm yep
Last edited by fusedflora on Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Luk3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm
Re: Recommend personal favorite kratom for depression?
Kog:
Green Bota
Green melawi
White melawi
OG white MD
MD ultra
Soul: dark green pinoh, red Bali, white Dayak
Mitraman: green kapuas, gold Borneo & MD, red Thai and MD
Speciosa life: green Sunda, red Bali, red Malay,
Various vendors:
Green Big Bang, white Big Bang, red Bali, a lot of whites have that uplifting effect on mood.
Sacred son:
Green boyan and bastard, white mamba
Green Bota
Green melawi
White melawi
OG white MD
MD ultra
Soul: dark green pinoh, red Bali, white Dayak
Mitraman: green kapuas, gold Borneo & MD, red Thai and MD
Speciosa life: green Sunda, red Bali, red Malay,
Various vendors:
Green Big Bang, white Big Bang, red Bali, a lot of whites have that uplifting effect on mood.
Sacred son:
Green boyan and bastard, white mamba
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Recommend personal favorite kratom for depression?
All kratom helps with my depression. But if I had to pick one that has just gave me and absolutely true mood life it would be spirit science botanicals green 46
- Quercus
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am
Re: Recommend personal favorite kratom for depression?
I just got in a batch of White Banjar from Smiley that is pretty amazing. I started to feel suffused with feelings of well-being about 20 minutes after taking it and can still feel it almost 4 hours later. It also packs a strong, smooth energy and mentally it is on the light, airy side - excellent for focus. I would definitely recommend it for depression. That's one reason I take kratom myself and this guy is going straight into the Fire Bag.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Recommend personal favorite kratom for depression?
Soultanic appears out of stock of every product, and the Spirit Science website isn't working right now. But these suggestions are great & please keep 'em coming!
The Red Queen
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Recommend personal favorite kratom for depression?
I was pretty much a green guy exclusively until I found SOSA's reds, if you want fresh moodlifting reds that still work for pain, try his string dried reds. 
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Recommend personal favorite kratom for depression?
He mostly operates thru meweWhiteAngelica wrote:Soultanic appears out of stock of every product, and the Spirit Science website isn't working right now. But these suggestions are great & please keep 'em coming!
-
skrillozedd
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 am
- Location: AZ
Re: Recommend personal favorite kratom for depression?
i just ordered some more of that,Lambeezy wrote:All kratom helps with my depression. But if I had to pick one that has just gave me and absolutely true mood life it would be spirit science botanicals green 46
I would agree Spirit Science Green 46, and also his White 46 though I think it is a slower white
- zed z.