Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Kirkland
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by Kirkland »

Hello!

I’ve been lurking for quite a while but have only recently made an account. I mostly buy from mitraman and BB, but would love to try from other suggestions.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any vendors and strains which had a heavy body aspect to it. I hope I’m explaining it correctly, but mainly looking for kratom with a strong body buzz/muscle relaxer to it. One that would be good after a day or work and preferably not super sedating.

Any suggestions are much appreciated!
Thank you!
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by FireK »

Try spirit sciences premium red when he gets it in stock, the august batch is relaxing! also sosa baik bali, red sunda…. soflo goldMD...lucky green hulu...JSpain red dayak
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by acejestyr15 »

FireK wrote:Try spirit sciences premium red when he gets it in stock, the august batch is relaxing! also sosa baik bali, red sunda…. soflo goldMD...lucky green hulu...JSpain red dayak
Is jspain mewe only??
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by FireK »

U can reach him at [email protected] also
skrillozedd
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 am
Location: AZ

Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by skrillozedd »

FireK wrote:U can reach him at [email protected] also
I have some of Jspains green Vietnam coming in this Friday, haven't tried his leaf before this, looking forward to it.
- zed z.
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by FireK »

Yeah hes got some good ones! G kali, g labai, red Dayak have been standouts of the few ive tried recently
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by acejestyr15 »

FireK wrote:Yeah hes got some good ones! G kali, g labai, red Dayak have been standouts of the few ive tried recently
Can u please give a brief rundown of the effects of these standouts??
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by FireK »

G kali and g labai are mid-fast, motivating type strains...red Dayak is brownish, slower, slight sedation on the tail end.
Kirkland
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by Kirkland »

FireK wrote:Try spirit sciences premium red when he gets it in stock, the august batch is relaxing! also sosa baik bali, red sunda…. soflo goldMD...lucky green hulu...JSpain red dayak
Awesome, thank you! I’ll definitely have to try out the premium red, and it looks like the baik Bali is out of stock too, hopefully both of those will be in soon!
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by mivanqua »

I learned a long time ago (from Wot's crushed leaf sampler) that baik Bali is ALWAYS a good and consistent strain.
Silviere
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:02 pm

Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by Silviere »

Bumping this thread a bit because I'm a newb, I've been reading on the boards there are some new batches out, and I'd like some advice. I'm looking for a heavy body buzz strain, if such a thing exists. I have a terrible time with persistent tension knots in my muscles. My whole body knots up and I work through one knot only to aggravate another! I don't like to rely on muscle relaxers much but, in lieu of getting a massage every day, I feel sort of stuck. I'd love something warm and "melty", I guess, to at least mask the knots sometimes! I hope this makes sense... Does such a thing exist with Kratom?
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by mivanqua »

FireK wrote:Yeah hes got some good ones! G kali, g labai, red Dayak have been standouts of the few ive tried recently
Hey, I just want to say thank you for the AWESOME COOL sampler and the extras. It's going to be really fun working through that. I just wanted to know, is the deep jungle red a daytime red or a sleepy time red? And that hirsuta is very intriguing, no doubt! Anyways, thank you very much.
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by FireK »

Your very welcome! The Deep jungle red is evening red for me. Thanks for the kind words!
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by e_poison »

Silviere wrote:Bumping this thread a bit because I'm a newb, I've been reading on the boards there are some new batches out, and I'd like some advice. I'm looking for a heavy body buzz strain, if such a thing exists. I have a terrible time with persistent tension knots in my muscles. My whole body knots up and I work through one knot only to aggravate another! I don't like to rely on muscle relaxers much but, in lieu of getting a massage every day, I feel sort of stuck. I'd love something warm and "melty", I guess, to at least mask the knots sometimes! I hope this makes sense... Does such a thing exist with Kratom?
I’d recommend a sedating, heavy red if you want something melty that will also help to relieve pain. Perhaps even a gold. I’ve had some really relaxing golds over the years.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
Boydsel
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:32 am

Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by Boydsel »

Golds aren't strictly for relaxing though, right?
I'm blown away by these mini excavators and how versatile they are.
Silviere
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:02 pm

Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by Silviere »

e_poison wrote:
Silviere wrote:Bumping this thread a bit because I'm a newb, I've been reading on the boards there are some new batches out, and I'd like some advice. I'm looking for a heavy body buzz strain, if such a thing exists. I have a terrible time with persistent tension knots in my muscles. My whole body knots up and I work through one knot only to aggravate another! I don't like to rely on muscle relaxers much but, in lieu of getting a massage every day, I feel sort of stuck. I'd love something warm and "melty", I guess, to at least mask the knots sometimes! I hope this makes sense... Does such a thing exist with Kratom?
I’d recommend a sedating, heavy red if you want something melty that will also help to relieve pain. Perhaps even a gold. I’ve had some really relaxing golds over the years.

Any recs on preferred vendors for such strains?
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Kirkland wrote:I hope I’m explaining it correctly, but mainly looking for kratom with a strong body buzz/ muscle relaxer to it. One that would be good after a day or work and preferably not super sedating.
Truth is, any potent high-quality leaf is going to give you a "buzz", and stronger at higher dose, until you take TOO much, then sedation kicks in. That's how kratom works - Energetic buzz at lower doses. Sedating buzz at higher doses... Kratom's never gonna be a heroin buzz - much weaker. :?

Not like Vendor A's leaf has a "buzz" and Vendor B's leaf is good but no buzz ? Good Leaf gives you a buzz. Period! :lol:. Most USA vendors sell basically the same product, from the same region in Borneo. So "strain" names are BS - but "colors" can give some different effects - Golds and yellows, are blends of indoor (green & white) and Sun dried (Red) powder.

Give golds a try? I've got 1 Gold that is among my strongest / and another Gold, that is a total dud... Pick a vendor who imports Golds? Mitra Man comes to mind!! He's somehow, found a Indo supplier who seems to specialize in that color ( Maeng Da and Borneo ). Mitra Man is on MeWe social media... good luck! :ugeek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
DNA011001
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:34 am
Location: United States

Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?

Post by DNA011001 »

BallzDeep9 wrote: Give golds a try? I've got 1 Gold that is among my strongest / and another Gold, that is a total dud... Pick a vendor who imports Golds? Mitra Man comes to mind!! He's somehow, found a Indo supplier who seems to specialize in that color ( Maeng Da and Borneo ). Mitra Man is on MeWe social media... good luck! :ugeek:
I definitely agree with Ballz. I get really horrible tension that sometimes leads to migraines. Mitra Man’s golds are excellent for tension. I also like his reds (esp Borneo and Sumatra) and yellow Sunda for tension also. His bents are also great! I typically take the choc Bent at night and add some of the red Bent to my whites/greens for daytime.

Also, before I found MMB, I really liked Liza’s Relaxer Elixir blend specifically for tension.
Post Reply