Botanical Bunny

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Grinlbc
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:17 pm

Botanical Bunny

Post by Grinlbc »

Has anyone tried the new pmd lot 12 and lot 14 1909 batches ? I'm about to place an order but I dont know which to choose from the two. Any feedback would be very much appreciated :D
Tbaby
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:05 pm

Re: Botanical Bunny

Post by Tbaby »

Grinlbc wrote:Has anyone tried the new pmd lot 12 and lot 14 1909 batches ? I'm about to place an order but I dont know which to choose from the two. Any feedback would be very much appreciated :D
I haven't tried those newer batches of the 12 and 14, but loved the July and Aug of both. Also, might get more responses on this if you post to the Vendor and Strain Review board
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Botanical Bunny

Post by herbalhippie »

Tbaby wrote: Also, might get more responses on this if you post to the Vendor and Strain Review board
As this is not a review, this is the board it belongs on.
Post Reply