Whole Herbs

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Ak1110
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:14 pm

Whole Herbs

Post by Ak1110 »

I get a brand called Whole Herbs from a site called Nuwave botanicals. I absolutely love the red vein Bali by Whole Herbs but I’m also looking to try something else. I have been using kratom for 5 years now and in those 5 years have tried ALOT of different strains but for the past 2 years the only one that has been good for me is the Red vein Bali. Any other suggestions for strains or vendors? Anyone else know about whole Herbs red vein?
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Whole Herbs

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Ak1110 wrote:Whole Herbs from a site called Nuwave botanicals.
NuWave Botanicals is a headshop, retail "brand" that markets products under a few names. Remarkable Herbs is one, sounds like this Whole Herbs is another...

Generally speaking the Retail guys are over-priced, and they import in huge quantity - TONS of kratom!! Some of these guys are kratom millionaires. These are the guys who support AKA and BEA and the KCPA Regulation that is rearing its ugly head and could force 90% of vendors, Out Of Business. :o

But... not to get side tracked :lol: To answer your question, yes it's a head-shop Retail brand product. You can find better quality with smaller vendors.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
NuffSaid
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:15 pm

Re: Whole Herbs

Post by NuffSaid »

Hi! The Red Borneo from Kreat Day Kratom is amazing, Their Red Mang Da is good too! Prices are good, you can get 2x 250g bags of your choice for $55 shipped. Their products are all lab tested. You have to order through their Instagram account @Kreat_Day

Their Red Bentuangie is good too but I would go for the Red Borneo or Maeng Da
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Whole Herbs

Post by CatfatherB »

NuffSaid wrote:Hi! The Red Borneo from Kreat Day Kratom is amazing, Their Red Mang Da is good too! Prices are good, you can get 2x 250g bags of your choice for $55 shipped. Their products are all lab tested. You have to order through their Instagram account @Kreat_Day

Their Red Bentuangie is good too but I would go for the Red Borneo or Maeng Da

You have 2 post here and the other one is about YOUR own company.....Kreat-Day? Awesome! :roll:
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Whole Herbs

Post by herbalhippie »

This is not exactly a review so I'm moving it to General Discussion.

As for the rest of it.... :roll:
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Whole Herbs

Post by BallzDeep9 »

NuffSaid wrote:Hi! The Red Borneo from Kreat Day Kratom is amazing,
hmmm I thought we were talking about Whole Herbs / Nu Wave Botanicals here ?? :roll:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Whole Herbs

Post by herbalhippie »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
NuffSaid wrote:Hi! The Red Borneo from Kreat Day Kratom is amazing,
hmmm I thought we were talking about Whole Herbs / Nu Wave Botanicals here ?? :roll:
:roll: :lol:
Post Reply