Vendors that accept Venmo?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Locked
trendkill414
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:49 pm

Vendors that accept Venmo?

Post by trendkill414 »

I use smiley time but he is out until tues so I am looking to try new vendor.
I need a vendor that accepts venmo and I can buy split kilos for about 80 to 90 bucks.
I only have 101 on my venmo and cant afford to add more until next payday. I know its asking a lot but could someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance!
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Vendors that accept Venmo?

Post by e_poison »

No payment method discussion, please read rule #5 - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
Locked