Soultanic
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Soultanic
This forum is for vendor ads only so I'm moving this to general discussion.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Soultanic
LET THE MADNESS.......BEGIN!!!! 
I don't know why this Ozzy Osbourne quote just popped in my head?
I don't know why this Ozzy Osbourne quote just popped in my head?
-
redsapplegoat
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 am
Re: Soultanic
Know anything about the Dark Elephant or Dark Green Pinoh?
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: Soultanic
Picked up some dark elephant earlier last month. For me it was on the faster side of mid spec, decent legs, good mood and better than average pain relief. Even had a little euphoria thrown in.redsapplegoat wrote:Know anything about the Dark Elephant or Dark Green Pinoh?
Haven't tried DGP yet, but picked some up last night.
So far been very happy with soul.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Soultanic
I have a couple of different batches of DGP. The first batch I purchased (I think late June or Early July.cant remember) is a mid spec leaning towards slow. It's great for relaxation, mood lift, pain and euphoria. The second batch (late July) is similar to the first but faster and still a mid spec. Both batches are excellent. One was just slightly faster than the other.
I tend to like faster strains but in this case, the slower DGP seemed to be a little bit stronger with a slightly more pronounced euphoria vs the later batch. I would buy both again if needed but I stocked up on it back in July. You picked a good one
I tend to like faster strains but in this case, the slower DGP seemed to be a little bit stronger with a slightly more pronounced euphoria vs the later batch. I would buy both again if needed but I stocked up on it back in July. You picked a good one
-
redsapplegoat
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 am
Re: Soultanic
Thanks for the feedback! I was actually surprised that I was able to get anything good before it sold out. I’ve heard so much about his leaf and how difficult it is to obtain. Also got the Red Bali and Red Jong Kong. Never had a Jong Kong before. Looking forward to it.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
- labdog03
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 453
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Re: Soultanic
Guitartodd77, did you grab any Green Ketapang?...or have you had it recently?...It's nice and fast with super mood lift...It's the best thing I have gotten from him so far. Hoping this batch is as good as the last 2.
It seems many of the "touted" strains didn't pan out for me...got a bunch of the Super Green (2 drops back maybe)?, that while decent, did not nearly live up to the hype. Hoping this time the OD Green Kapuas lives up to the "legend", haha...
Just shows you how batch specific this leaf is...every batch, you are really just rolling the dice. I liked it better when you could get a few strains to test and order more of what you liked...Now it's a snooze ya lose deal...the price of popularity I suppose...but I have not had a single "DUD" from him yet...some better than others, but all a bit above average to excellent.
I will say that Soul is a really good and honest Vendor. He really tries hard to get the best leaf he can for his customers. You can tell it is a source of pride for him and not all about the money.
It seems many of the "touted" strains didn't pan out for me...got a bunch of the Super Green (2 drops back maybe)?, that while decent, did not nearly live up to the hype. Hoping this time the OD Green Kapuas lives up to the "legend", haha...
Just shows you how batch specific this leaf is...every batch, you are really just rolling the dice. I liked it better when you could get a few strains to test and order more of what you liked...Now it's a snooze ya lose deal...the price of popularity I suppose...but I have not had a single "DUD" from him yet...some better than others, but all a bit above average to excellent.
I will say that Soul is a really good and honest Vendor. He really tries hard to get the best leaf he can for his customers. You can tell it is a source of pride for him and not all about the money.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: Soultanic
I've liked all the reds I've gotten from him... Just depends on what you're looking for. I like mostly midspec and slow strains. For me the Red MD has been a solid mid spec, the slow Red JK everyone was talking about from Sept, the Red Bali from mid August was great, but one of my favorites has been the Red Kali from August. Oh and the Red Hulu from end of Sept is a potent bedtime strain. Just like labdog said I haven't had a dud either.WhiteAngelica wrote:Any suggestions on a good Soultanic red?