Finally having better burns
- otiesbotanicals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm
Finally having better burns
So the past couple of months my burns haven't been that great. I know it's not the Kratom because the quality is definitely there. I tried everything. From potentiating to tolerance management. I managed to taper myself down with some stem and vein. that would work for the time being and then a week later my tolerance would be back up. In part I think it's due to make years of opiate abuse. Even though it's been about 6 years. I don't really think there's any way around it no matter how much time it's been. But recently I've had a change. I've been practicing Muay Thai for about 5 years. Love it. I love fighting, I love the technique, and it's the best workout ever. Well I took the past year off to get this business up and running. And now that business is in good standing I returned to training about a month ago. Other than chasing my kids and dogs around I haven't been the most active person in the exercise apartment. But since starting back up, my good burns are back in full effect. Some of that magic has come back. Maybe not all of it, but it's definitely there. I don't know who needs to hear this, or if it even helps. But I know I'm not the only one out there who struggles with diminishing effects. Even from quality leaf. But in my case, more exercise and lots of fluids did the trick!
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Finally having better burns
Great advice. It's amazing how much even a moderate amount of exercise can boost our body, mind and mood. Those endorphins released during a workout sure can make a difference.
I also believe that the quality of our sleep plays a vital role in improving the effects of kratom. I've noticed that when I exercise on a somewhat regular basis, I also seem to get more deep sleep. Getting good sleep seems to impact just a out every facet of my life. It's amazing what can happen when we get out and exercise while also working towards improving the quality and the amount of our sleep.
I also believe that the quality of our sleep plays a vital role in improving the effects of kratom. I've noticed that when I exercise on a somewhat regular basis, I also seem to get more deep sleep. Getting good sleep seems to impact just a out every facet of my life. It's amazing what can happen when we get out and exercise while also working towards improving the quality and the amount of our sleep.
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Finally having better burns
That’s right. The 4 keys to a healthy kratom relationship are sleep, diet, excercise and hydration.guitartodd77 wrote:
I also believe that the quality of our sleep plays a vital role in improving the effects of kratom.
- otiesbotanicals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm
Re: Finally having better burns
RumRunner wrote:That’s right. The 4 keys to a healthy kratom relationship are sleep, diet, excercise and hydration.guitartodd77 wrote:
I also believe that the quality of our sleep plays a vital role in improving the effects of kratom.
Tell me more about diet. What's a good diet in the kratom department.
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Finally having better burns
Kratom acts as a diuretic, so food that is high in water content (fresh fruits and vegetables) is aotiesbotanicals wrote:RumRunner wrote:That’s right. The 4 keys to a healthy kratom relationship are sleep, diet, excercise and hydration.guitartodd77 wrote:
I also believe that the quality of our sleep plays a vital role in improving the effects of kratom.
Tell me more about diet. What's a good diet in the kratom department.
good start. Your body needs potassium so eat a banana every day. Foods high in fiber help
“scrub” your body and keep everything moving along.
- otiesbotanicals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm
Re: Finally having better burns
Awesome. Thank you for that info.
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Finally having better burns
Check out the post Sept. 6 Sosa red sunda under reviews....wickedmadscientist shed some light on the topic...good read!
- otiesbotanicals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 253
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm
Re: Finally having better burns
Sweet! I'll definitely check that out!FireK wrote:Check out the post Sept. 6 Sosa red sunda under reviews....wickedmadscientist shed some light on the topic...good read!
- WickedMadScientist
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:30 pm
Re: Finally having better burns
-
Gopherdude
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 pm
Re: Finally having better burns
I have been taking kratom daily for about 5 now and I have never felt better in my life. I seem to beable to see things more clearly I guess. Since taking kratom I'm in the best shape of my life. my eating habits have become amazing. I used to have alot of trouble sleeping. I used to have some of the worst panic attacks before krarom and I have not had one since taking this. I'm just in complete awe of this plant just wanted to get this out there