Fire Batches?!

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
ConcernedMom420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am

Fire Batches?!

Post by ConcernedMom420 »

Anyone know of any current fire batches from whatever vendor?? Im looking for something euphoric and reminiscent of Botanical Bunny and Smiley Time’s Summer batches of PMD
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by KurtisCards »

BB wild green i hear is euphoric, ordered some last night should know how good it is on monday probably.
Grinlbc
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:17 pm

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by Grinlbc »

Lucky Herbals GMD is an excellent euphoric green.
Luk3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by Luk3 »

Spirit science PGP is supposed to be a fire batch, and GMD2 is great.
Kog always has the fire- green bota, green melawi, etc.
Soul has some fire stuff if you can find a trade- red Bali, green ketapang,
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by RumRunner »

Grinlbc wrote:Lucky Herbals GMD is an excellent euphoric green.
I’ll second this. Even their white MD is euphoric.
ConcernedMom420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by ConcernedMom420 »

Can you show me a link to spirit science’s website?
BurntEnds
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by BurntEnds »

ConcernedMom420 wrote:Can you show me a link to spirit science’s website?

There's no website but you can reach him through MEWE @Church (SpiritScienceOils) or he also has an email that I can't find right at the moment... Maybe someone else will pop in here with the email.
BurntEnds
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by BurntEnds »

FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by FartBlaster »

Speciousa Life red bali2 is really nice
Grinlbc
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:17 pm

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by Grinlbc »

Tried Green Sunda 2 from speciosa life today and its definitely fire :)
Luk3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by Luk3 »

Mitra-Genie PMD 8.. wow
nair.milkywayglass
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:47 am

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by nair.milkywayglass »

KurtisCards wrote:BB wild green i hear is euphoric, ordered some last night should know how good it is on monday probably.
how was it
redsapplegoat
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 am

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by redsapplegoat »

SOSA RED MAENG DA AND RED HORN!
..if you’re looking for reds..
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Grinlbc wrote:Tried Green Sunda 2 from speciosa life today and its definitely fire :)
I'll also vote for Speciosa Life .. the Green Sunda is a very nice batch! Also his White Banjar is strong and not too fast. :P
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by beathappening »

I've been enjoying Sacred Son's white walter and green bastard, among others
User avatar
Quercus
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by Quercus »

KOG's current batch of Green Bota is highly energetic, euphoric, potent, fresh, and downright cheery. You really can't go wrong with this one. Their Super White is also excellent.
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by KurtisCards »

nair.milkywayglass wrote:
KurtisCards wrote:BB wild green i hear is euphoric, ordered some last night should know how good it is on monday probably.
how was it
Very mid spec, mixed with a good pmd makes it really shine!

If you have tried the green Jong Kong it's very similar.
matt11
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by matt11 »

beathappening wrote:I've been enjoying Sacred Son's white walter and green bastard, among others
Id second the Walter white. I got some from a few different batches and they all have been consistently very good.
sandman
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by sandman »

matt11 wrote:
beathappening wrote:I've been enjoying Sacred Son's white walter and green bastard, among others
Id second the Walter white. I got some from a few different batches and they all have been consistently very good.
Cool. I’ve noticed two posts now that mentioned Walter White at Sacred Son. I just ordered some last night...probably because I watched El Camino last weekend. :mrgreen:

I’m on a mission this week to try a couple of new vendors. My favorite current vendors are BB, STH, and most recently Sosa. Trying Sacred Son, and up for trying maybe one more this week.
redsapplegoat
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 am

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by redsapplegoat »

sandman wrote:
I’m on a mission this week to try a couple of new vendors. My favorite current vendors are BB, STH, and most recently Sosa. Trying Sacred Son, and up for trying maybe one more this week.
You should try Benni’s!!
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by acejestyr15 »

sandman wrote:
matt11 wrote:
beathappening wrote:I've been enjoying Sacred Son's white walter and green bastard, among others
Id second the Walter white. I got some from a few different batches and they all have been consistently very good.
Cool. I’ve noticed two posts now that mentioned Walter White at Sacred Son. I just ordered some last night...probably because I watched El Camino last weekend. :mrgreen:

I’m on a mission this week to try a couple of new vendors. My favorite current vendors are BB, STH, and most recently Sosa. Trying Sacred Son, and up for trying maybe one more this week.
I'd recommend spirit science, rhino remedies, Kraydo organics, KOG, and some others too I'm sure
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by trigger »

Just had Lucky Herbal’s latest Green Marengo Da.
It’s the strongest kratom I have had in quite awhile.
Stronger than the first batch I had (which was also fire).
Must-have.
Absolutely bonkers.

Apparently I got a preview batch that he hasn’t put up for sale yet - pending testing etc. keep your eyes peeled.
DontSlipBananaClip
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:00 am

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by DontSlipBananaClip »

trigger wrote:Just had Lucky Herbal’s latest Green Marengo Da.
It’s the strongest kratom I have had in quite awhile.
Stronger than the first batch I had (which was also fire).
Must-have.
Absolutely bonkers.

Apparently I got a preview batch that he hasn’t put up for sale yet - pending testing etc. keep your eyes peeled.
So the “herbals latest green maeng Da” that you tried is not the one he is selling on his site? Or is it? Since u r saying u apparently got a testing batch
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by trigger »

DontSlipBananaClip wrote:
trigger wrote:Just had Lucky Herbal’s latest Green Marengo Da.
It’s the strongest kratom I have had in quite awhile.
Stronger than the first batch I had (which was also fire).
Must-have.
Absolutely bonkers.

Apparently I got a preview batch that he hasn’t put up for sale yet - pending testing etc. keep your eyes peeled.
So the “herbals latest green maeng Da” that you tried is not the one he is selling on his site? Or is it? Since u r saying u apparently got a testing batch
He said to me it’s still in lab testing until next week. Fwiw, I’ve yet to hear anyone say they were disappointed by their GMD regardless of when they get it. Seems to be very consistent.
DontSlipBananaClip
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:00 am

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by DontSlipBananaClip »

trigger wrote:
DontSlipBananaClip wrote:
trigger wrote:Just had Lucky Herbal’s latest Green Marengo Da.
It’s the strongest kratom I have had in quite awhile.
Stronger than the first batch I had (which was also fire).
Must-have.
Absolutely bonkers.

Apparently I got a preview batch that he hasn’t put up for sale yet - pending testing etc. keep your eyes peeled.
So the “herbals latest green maeng Da” that you tried is not the one he is selling on his site? Or is it? Since u r saying u apparently got a testing batch
He said to me it’s still in lab testing until next week. Fwiw, I’ve yet to hear anyone say they were disappointed by their GMD regardless of when they get it. Seems to be very consistent.
I ordered a kilo of it and just got it in the mail. Took 2g as my first dose of the day!! It’s the one you tried as well. I’m excited to see what it’s like
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by trigger »

DontSlipBananaClip wrote: I ordered a kilo of it {Lucky’s GMD} and just got it in the mail. Took 2g as my first dose of the day!! It’s the one you tried as well. I’m excited to see what it’s like
How did that go?

———

Btw, I need to add Lucky’s Green Hulu to this list. Just reviewed it in my Lucky thread. I’ll edit this post with batch numbers, but Lucky is spittin out hot lava right now, FYI.
Picklemasseuse
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:25 pm

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by Picklemasseuse »

Rhino Remedies SGM is where it's at right now.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Lizas SGE 3 it's the strongest green I've tried in awhile it hits quick energy is 9/10 mood is 8/10 pain relief 8/10 I cut my dose of this by a gram normal for me is 6. To 7 grams this it's a 5 that's me tho but if you get some I'd start low to test lol you can always add more.I also highly recommend Sacred Sons Blood Moon I cant get enough of this chocolate bent an white mix
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by guitartodd77 »

Leaves of Eden's latest batch of Premium Wilds have been outstanding. The Wild Green MD and Wild Green Asia sold out fast. I'm still working through my last order but everything has been excellent so far. I'll be trying the Wild Green Hulu tonight and the Wild Super GMD / Wild Super WMD tomorrow. Top shelf leaf for sure.
User avatar
Madvillain626
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 591
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
Location: Altadena, CA

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by Madvillain626 »

GrannyJ62 wrote:Lizas SGE 3 it's the strongest green I've tried in awhile it hits quick energy is 9/10 mood is 8/10 pain relief 8/10 I cut my dose of this by a gram normal for me is 6. To 7 grams this it's a 5 that's me tho but if you get some I'd start low to test lol you can always add more.I also highly recommend Sacred Sons Blood Moon I cant get enough of this chocolate bent an white mix
cosign on the super green 3. tried the sample the came with my order and almost immediately knew i had to buy more
Wolfmutt
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:03 am

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by Wolfmutt »

redsapplegoat wrote:SOSA RED MAENG DA AND RED HORN!
..if you’re looking for reds..
Just came to say; yes! And I agree. Loving SOSA these days! :mrgreen:
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Fire Batches?!

Post by brave777 »

Recently tried Mitramans new PMD, I would say its def a fire for me, it feels very clean, with no surprises like your eyes getting hay wired ,, :P I am sure there is a lot of people who are workaholics and could put it to good use. Def makes you feel good, so would say euphoric as well. This was just one test, need to do few more to describe it better..
Kratom user since 2014!
Post Reply