USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Fall 2019 Vendor List : https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... mber_2019/

Welcome To Fall, 2019 edition, of The Kratom Vendor List, hosted on Saidit not Reddit! This Quarterly edition will cover vendors from now until just before Xmas. It has been a fantastic Summer for kratom all across the USA. A very dry Indo season, has yielded some of the best leaf to make-up for 2018. As always, more and more online vendors. 8-)

New Feature!, The $ column will indicate *Recommended* vendors. We hear you! Its tough to look over 40 different places, when you really need 1 good one, to spend your hard earned green bucks.. As of press time, those vendors who we see are getting fresh re-stock and really working their end of the business! As always, we include a few old and new and sometimes blue...

This Fall we'd like to welcome New listings for: Benni Botanicals, Fused Flora, Nu Earth and Speciosa Life. Check em out! A popular favorite, Motark! returns after long vacation. Many others didn't make the cut... Only 1 Red and 1 White? Sorry. Blends don't count. Please read the header. Rules for this List, basically the same for two years.. We do keep a separate list of Candidates who don't quite qualify in some area. Either prices too high, or stock too low...

No Retail: This List does not cover retail head-shops/ retail products/ or brands sold in gas stations. IF you're a vendor who is packaging kratom for retail, your prices are probably too high and your quality too low for this List. One online vendor: Legal Herb Shop, sells all of the popular head-shop brands right here. :geek:

Help Wanted!, If you appreciate this List, and the work we've put into it - Please post on Facebook or anywhere? We especially need help posting the Link on any Facebook groups. It would help those folks, and also help these vendors to stay in business. Thanks! Here's the Link. Copy and Paste:

Code: Select all

https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comments/z21/usa_kratom_vendors_september_2019/
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
thesonsangel
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:17 pm

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by thesonsangel »

Thank you sir, I don't seem to find enough time to get on here often but when I do, I am grateful to all you contribute. Extremely grateful to you and others who post their reviews as well. Thank you for all the hard work you do for this site! God bless you, really big! :)
NuffSaid
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:15 pm

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by NuffSaid »

How does a vendor get a chance to make it on your list?
Mailman
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 1:21 pm

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by Mailman »

Link to this list doesn't seem to be working , anyone else having this problem?
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by CatfatherB »

I can't get it to load either? :cry:
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Hey it's good to see someone is watching the Vendor List!! :D

Update:
confirmed, Saidit.net has been DDOS attacked - https://www.reddit.com/r/magnora7/comme ... ing_on_it/

There IS a history of small Reddit format sites (Voat, etc) getting attacked.

Update #2 apparently more subs from Reddit were moving to Saidit. Because of Reddit censorship. https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/search/ ... n&sort=new
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
nerevarine
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:57 pm

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by nerevarine »

A SNAPSHOT OF THE 2019 SEPTEMBER VENDOR LIST CAN BE FOUND HERE
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Latest Update: SAIDIT.net - suffered a major and sophisticated DDOS attack (some believe due to banned Incel groups moving there from Reddit). and Saidit is now forced to move operations to a new hosting contract. They DO expect the entire database will be restored soon.

More INFO on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/saiditnet/comm ... ur_server/
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Gopherdude
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 pm

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by Gopherdude »

Hey I'm new here and just trying to find a good vendor. This past month has been not so good I feel like I'm getting ripped off all the time . I have a good supplier locally but it's just way to expensive. So if any one could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers homies
nerevarine
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:57 pm

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by nerevarine »

Gopherdude wrote:Hey I'm new here and just trying to find a good vendor. This past month has been not so good I feel like I'm getting ripped off all the time . I have a good supplier locally but it's just way to expensive. So if any one could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers homies
The list is a rock-solid piece of information, & vendors with a "$" sign next to them are generally regarded as cream-of-the-crop in terms of price & quality. Personally, I've been doing business with Botanical Bunny lately and haven't been disappointed. Take a look at the reviews forum to narrow things down, but honestly, you can't go wrong with the vendor list.
Smokenfireball
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:42 pm
Location: So. Cal.

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by Smokenfireball »

Whatever happened to So Cal? They don't appear on the list.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Smokenfireball wrote:Whatever happened to So Cal? They don't appear on the list.
SoCal Herbal Remedies no longer exist.. they are gone. And past 6 months they've had very little in stock. :roll:. Over time, vendors come and go. I do see changes happening... some NEW guys, are trying harder and have better leaf... compared to the old guys?

I guess SoCal owners are starting a new company, in Florida, so we'll wait and see... If they're going into Retail. products then, they won't be listed here as this Vendor List does not cover head-shop crap... :geek:.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Gopherdude
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 pm

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by Gopherdude »

Nerevaeine thanks man taking a look at the list now
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by herbalhippie »

Gopherdude wrote:Hey I'm new here and just trying to find a good vendor. This past month has been not so good I feel like I'm getting ripped off all the time . I have a good supplier locally but it's just way to expensive. So if any one could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers homies
MeWe has some great small batch vendors too (I don't know if they're on Ballzy's list) like MitraMan, Spirit Science, Rhino Remedies.

eta: yeah, MM and Spirit Science are on the list. Rhino is very new I think.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by CatfatherB »

I've never did the MeWe thing, someone told me there was a charge to use it, is this true? I've found the vendor list to be a great help but if there's a whole new list, I would like to see what I'm missing out on. :geek:
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by beathappening »

Heh, wonder why someone would say that? Mewe is free to download in the app store
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by CatfatherB »

beathappening wrote:Heh, wonder why someone would say that? Mewe is free to download in the app store
I can't remember who or where I maybe read it, it was probably a r/kratom conversation over a year when the rules changed about sourcing? :geek:

I may need to check it out :D
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by herbalhippie »

CatfatherB wrote:I've never did the MeWe thing, someone told me there was a charge to use it, is this true? I've found the vendor list to be a great help but if there's a whole new list, I would like to see what I'm missing out on. :geek:
No, there's no charge. Download the app in the store and start joining whoever you're interested in. All those names I mentioned above have their own groups and then there are a lot of general kratom groups.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by CatfatherB »

Is it like Facebook? I friggin" hate Facebook :lol:
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by herbalhippie »

CatfatherB wrote:Is it like Facebook? I friggin" hate Facebook :lol:
No, I don't think so. I mean, it is another social media platform. People seem to use the chats more than posting on the group pages I think. Except for the Swapsell.

Check it out. If you don't like it, uninstall!
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by beathappening »

It's more similar to discord than Facebook, but it still has its own unique traits. It has its uses...I don't use it anymore though. MM is sufficient for my kratom informational purposes.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by CatfatherB »

Hey Ballz, when is the October vendor list coming out? :geek:
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by herbalhippie »

CatfatherB wrote:Hey Ballz, when is the October vendor list coming out? :geek:
I'm pretty sure he only does the list quarterly.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by CatfatherB »

Oh, never noticed :lol: Thanks H.H.
kratom_asia
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:11 am

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by kratom_asia »

Hello ballzdeep long time no see :D
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by BallzDeep9 »

kratom_asia wrote:Hello ballzdeep long time no see :D
Selamat datang di MM, Dwi, senang mendengar dari Anda, Pak ... Situs web bisnis? :ugeek:

https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... _for_2019/
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Jaredt82
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by Jaredt82 »

What about a indo vendor list for EU?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by acejestyr15 »

Jaredt82 wrote:What about a indo vendor list for EU?
Where in Europe???? You've posted asking this question about 6 different threads today..... And no one will answer unless you giving specific country like other have said. If you are in the UK just give it up, no one will ship there!!! Nobody especially no vendor is going to even get involved Ina convo pertaining to shipping somewhere banned/illegal, sorry man!
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by CatfatherB »

Is the new January edition ready yet Ballz? :mrgreen:
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Coming Soon... 2020 Vendor List, with new Mobile access!

Thanks Catfather you're right on it! Good to know that someone cares. :geek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
LuckyHerbals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 420
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact:

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by LuckyHerbals »

BallzDeep9 wrote:Coming Soon... 2020 Vendor List, with new Mobile access!

Thanks Catfather you're right on it! Good to know that someone cares. :geek:
Looking forward to this :)
User avatar
Quercus
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am

Re: USA Kratom Vendors: SEPT 2019 - Vendor List

Post by Quercus »

BallzDeep9 wrote:Coming Soon... 2020 Vendor List, with new Mobile access!

Thanks Catfather you're right on it! Good to know that someone cares. :geek:
Hey, you perform a very valuable service! I've got a nice big collection of excellent leaf now, thanks to all of your hard work!
Post Reply