Question about Switching Vendors
-
unsocialworker
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 10:55 am
Question about Switching Vendors
If you've been buying from the same vendor for a while, does it take anyone else time to acclimate to the kratom once you switch to a new vendor?
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Question about Switching Vendors
One of the leafs MANY mysteries!
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Question about Switching Vendors
I've seen where others have to give it a couple of tries before acclimating to totally different profile of leaf, If I don't feel anything on 1st or 2nd try,,I move along,,it might work months later,, 
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Question about Switching Vendors
For me good leaf hits the first dose no matter what vendor, if it's good it will work for me from the start. I've heard people say some leaf takes a few burns to hit but that's never been my experience.