Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
-
Kirkland
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:15 pm
Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
Hello!
I’ve been lurking for quite a while but have only recently made an account. I mostly buy from mitraman and BB, but would love to try from other suggestions.
I was wondering if anyone knew of any vendors and strains which had a heavy body aspect to it. I hope I’m explaining it correctly, but mainly looking for kratom with a strong body buzz/muscle relaxer to it. One that would be good after a day or work and preferably not super sedating.
Any suggestions are much appreciated!
Thank you!
I’ve been lurking for quite a while but have only recently made an account. I mostly buy from mitraman and BB, but would love to try from other suggestions.
I was wondering if anyone knew of any vendors and strains which had a heavy body aspect to it. I hope I’m explaining it correctly, but mainly looking for kratom with a strong body buzz/muscle relaxer to it. One that would be good after a day or work and preferably not super sedating.
Any suggestions are much appreciated!
Thank you!
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
Try spirit sciences premium red when he gets it in stock, the august batch is relaxing! also sosa baik bali, red sunda…. soflo goldMD...lucky green hulu...JSpain red dayak
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
Is jspain mewe only??FireK wrote:Try spirit sciences premium red when he gets it in stock, the august batch is relaxing! also sosa baik bali, red sunda…. soflo goldMD...lucky green hulu...JSpain red dayak
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
U can reach him at [email protected] also
-
skrillozedd
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 am
- Location: AZ
Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
I have some of Jspains green Vietnam coming in this Friday, haven't tried his leaf before this, looking forward to it.FireK wrote:U can reach him at [email protected] also
- zed z.
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
Yeah hes got some good ones! G kali, g labai, red Dayak have been standouts of the few ive tried recently
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
Can u please give a brief rundown of the effects of these standouts??FireK wrote:Yeah hes got some good ones! G kali, g labai, red Dayak have been standouts of the few ive tried recently
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
G kali and g labai are mid-fast, motivating type strains...red Dayak is brownish, slower, slight sedation on the tail end.
-
Kirkland
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:15 pm
Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
Awesome, thank you! I’ll definitely have to try out the premium red, and it looks like the baik Bali is out of stock too, hopefully both of those will be in soon!FireK wrote:Try spirit sciences premium red when he gets it in stock, the august batch is relaxing! also sosa baik bali, red sunda…. soflo goldMD...lucky green hulu...JSpain red dayak
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
I learned a long time ago (from Wot's crushed leaf sampler) that baik Bali is ALWAYS a good and consistent strain.
-
Silviere
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:02 pm
Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
Bumping this thread a bit because I'm a newb, I've been reading on the boards there are some new batches out, and I'd like some advice. I'm looking for a heavy body buzz strain, if such a thing exists. I have a terrible time with persistent tension knots in my muscles. My whole body knots up and I work through one knot only to aggravate another! I don't like to rely on muscle relaxers much but, in lieu of getting a massage every day, I feel sort of stuck. I'd love something warm and "melty", I guess, to at least mask the knots sometimes! I hope this makes sense... Does such a thing exist with Kratom?
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
Hey, I just want to say thank you for the AWESOME COOL sampler and the extras. It's going to be really fun working through that. I just wanted to know, is the deep jungle red a daytime red or a sleepy time red? And that hirsuta is very intriguing, no doubt! Anyways, thank you very much.FireK wrote:Yeah hes got some good ones! G kali, g labai, red Dayak have been standouts of the few ive tried recently
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
Your very welcome! The Deep jungle red is evening red for me. Thanks for the kind words!
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
I’d recommend a sedating, heavy red if you want something melty that will also help to relieve pain. Perhaps even a gold. I’ve had some really relaxing golds over the years.Silviere wrote:Bumping this thread a bit because I'm a newb, I've been reading on the boards there are some new batches out, and I'd like some advice. I'm looking for a heavy body buzz strain, if such a thing exists. I have a terrible time with persistent tension knots in my muscles. My whole body knots up and I work through one knot only to aggravate another! I don't like to rely on muscle relaxers much but, in lieu of getting a massage every day, I feel sort of stuck. I'd love something warm and "melty", I guess, to at least mask the knots sometimes! I hope this makes sense... Does such a thing exist with Kratom?
-
Boydsel
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:32 am
Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
Golds aren't strictly for relaxing though, right?
I'm blown away by these mini excavators and how versatile they are.
-
Silviere
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:02 pm
Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
e_poison wrote:I’d recommend a sedating, heavy red if you want something melty that will also help to relieve pain. Perhaps even a gold. I’ve had some really relaxing golds over the years.Silviere wrote:Bumping this thread a bit because I'm a newb, I've been reading on the boards there are some new batches out, and I'd like some advice. I'm looking for a heavy body buzz strain, if such a thing exists. I have a terrible time with persistent tension knots in my muscles. My whole body knots up and I work through one knot only to aggravate another! I don't like to rely on muscle relaxers much but, in lieu of getting a massage every day, I feel sort of stuck. I'd love something warm and "melty", I guess, to at least mask the knots sometimes! I hope this makes sense... Does such a thing exist with Kratom?
Any recs on preferred vendors for such strains?
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
Truth is, any potent high-quality leaf is going to give you a "buzz", and stronger at higher dose, until you take TOO much, then sedation kicks in. That's how kratom works - Energetic buzz at lower doses. Sedating buzz at higher doses... Kratom's never gonna be a heroin buzz - much weaker.Kirkland wrote:I hope I’m explaining it correctly, but mainly looking for kratom with a strong body buzz/ muscle relaxer to it. One that would be good after a day or work and preferably not super sedating.
Not like Vendor A's leaf has a "buzz" and Vendor B's leaf is good but no buzz ? Good Leaf gives you a buzz. Period!
Give golds a try? I've got 1 Gold that is among my strongest / and another Gold, that is a total dud... Pick a vendor who imports Golds? Mitra Man comes to mind!! He's somehow, found a Indo supplier who seems to specialize in that color ( Maeng Da and Borneo ). Mitra Man is on MeWe social media... good luck!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
DNA011001
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:34 am
- Location: United States
Re: Vendors and strains with a body buzz?
I definitely agree with Ballz. I get really horrible tension that sometimes leads to migraines. Mitra Man’s golds are excellent for tension. I also like his reds (esp Borneo and Sumatra) and yellow Sunda for tension also. His bents are also great! I typically take the choc Bent at night and add some of the red Bent to my whites/greens for daytime.BallzDeep9 wrote: Give golds a try? I've got 1 Gold that is among my strongest / and another Gold, that is a total dud... Pick a vendor who imports Golds? Mitra Man comes to mind!! He's somehow, found a Indo supplier who seems to specialize in that color ( Maeng Da and Borneo ). Mitra Man is on MeWe social media... good luck!
Also, before I found MMB, I really liked Liza’s Relaxer Elixir blend specifically for tension.