Benni Botanicals

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Kratonight
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:37 pm

Benni Botanicals

Post by Kratonight »

edit: resolved
Last edited by Kratonight on Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Benni Botanicals

Post by mivanqua »

Message him here. He's a cool guy in my experience. I don't know how often he drops by, but I know he's a member here.
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Benni Botanicals

Post by FireK »

You should have at least gotten confirmation # in my experience that is emailed within hours and tracking soon after
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Benni Botanicals

Post by CatfatherB »

I ordered from Benni last night and got confirmation for the order last night, Benni's pretty quick about it, send him an email.
Kratonight
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:37 pm

Re: Benni Botanicals

Post by Kratonight »

edit: resolved
Last edited by Kratonight on Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ScottyK
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
Location: Wilmington, N.C.

Re: Benni Botanicals

Post by ScottyK »

I also ordered at 1:30pm yesterday and he had it shipped by 5pm.

At first I didn't receive the email I needed but he fixed it. It might have been a username issue on my end.

That's as good as it gets. There must be an issue with your order.
Kratonight
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:37 pm

Re: Benni Botanicals

Post by Kratonight »

Good news it must have just been an error, he apologized multiple times and said he is throwing in some extra goodies. He seems like great guy, I cant wait to try it!! :D :D
Post Reply