Rotation
-
Gopherdude
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 pm
Rotation
Curious to see what everyone's favorite rotations are through the week. How do you keep kratom feeling awsome? Also what's everyone's favorite batches to mix?
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Rotation
I try to keep my body off-balance by strain and grower rotation. Never the same strain two days in a row.
If I’m losing my mojo I’ll throw a bent into the mix, or a Malaysian. I never dose b4 bed. Instead valerian root, kava or ashwagandha to help with sleep.
If I’m losing my mojo I’ll throw a bent into the mix, or a Malaysian. I never dose b4 bed. Instead valerian root, kava or ashwagandha to help with sleep.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Rotation
First off by now with so many great vendors you should at least have 10 strains available... If you mix and make blends i tend to take longer breaks since green, white and red is used, that way i can feel alkaloid better. I have a strong feeling strain color have different alkaloid property's. If I use reds for chill then green for work or every day task for whites. Then everyday you will feel it better since there was no blends. Use your own judgment and know how each strain makes you feel and what strain to use for an event that day.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Rotation
I use a spreadsheet to insure that I rotate brands and strains over a two week span. However, that all goes out the door when I get new leaf in. Especially when it's super high quality. This seems to be happening more often lately. 
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Rotation
I change almost daily depending on my day. I'll usually stick to two doses, one in the morning (white or green) and one in the evening (green or red). From there it really just depends on how it's going or what I anticipate.
Rough night sleeping - rocket fuel white in the morning
long day at work - mid green with long legs
Short night to sleep - a hard hitting red
I think most strains have their place, I just try to figure out where to use them.
Rough night sleeping - rocket fuel white in the morning
long day at work - mid green with long legs
Short night to sleep - a hard hitting red
I think most strains have their place, I just try to figure out where to use them.
Last edited by fusedflora on Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
DNA011001
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:34 am
- Location: United States
Re: Rotation
I partially rotate, most of the time. I typically rotate between 7-10 strains (whites, greens) for day time and 5-7 strains (reds) for evening. Then, on days where I need a bit more pain relief, I replace that with a gold or yellow. On evenings where I need to have a bit more energy for a while, I add a bit of gold to my red. However, I have to take bents almost everyday. I blend a bit of Bent to the majority of my doses, usually the same red bent, but I do have a little variety, if necessary.
TMI: Also, I have what I like to call my M.P.S. (my Main Pain Strains, lol), that include the very few batches I have found that I can take even when my body cannot tolerate most kratom (or anything else like teas, herbs, supplements, some foods, etc). I get migraines and overstimulation (for lack of a better word) head/body aches that I have had since I was a child. During those rare times, almost all medicines, herbs, kratom, and anything else that usually helps me with pain, mood, energy, life, etc will significantly make it worse. If I cannot prevent it from escalating, I basically have to lay in the dark, drinking only water, with a bag of ice on my head/neck for atleast 6 hours. And then I have to be incredibly careful for days after to not have a reoccurrence.
Luckily, I found a couple kratom strains that I can take small amounts of to help ease the pain some. So if I am in one of these several day time-periods, I have to basically take the same one or two batches in small amounts all day and night for a few days.
TMI: Also, I have what I like to call my M.P.S. (my Main Pain Strains, lol), that include the very few batches I have found that I can take even when my body cannot tolerate most kratom (or anything else like teas, herbs, supplements, some foods, etc). I get migraines and overstimulation (for lack of a better word) head/body aches that I have had since I was a child. During those rare times, almost all medicines, herbs, kratom, and anything else that usually helps me with pain, mood, energy, life, etc will significantly make it worse. If I cannot prevent it from escalating, I basically have to lay in the dark, drinking only water, with a bag of ice on my head/neck for atleast 6 hours. And then I have to be incredibly careful for days after to not have a reoccurrence.
Luckily, I found a couple kratom strains that I can take small amounts of to help ease the pain some. So if I am in one of these several day time-periods, I have to basically take the same one or two batches in small amounts all day and night for a few days.
-
lifebreath
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:17 pm
Re: Rotation
I keep a daily log and rotate between green, white and yellow during the day and usually red, gold or sometimes green in the evening.