Your Best Quality Vendors?
-
PoohBear
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:30 pm
Your Best Quality Vendors?
Hello! I'm a newbie on this site. My question is: Which Vendor, in your opinion, has THE BEST QUALITY of Kratom? I'm looking for quality in terms of lasting as long as possible and that great feeling you get with the powder tea. I ordered from MI, Phyto and IB and its like drinking nothing.
They were samples so not a big waste but was disappointed big time. Literally felt nothing! So, can you guys supply a updated list of the best vendors and also strain(s) for pain, work and sleep. Me and hubby have lots of pain and sleep is a joke. Thank you all and love this board! 
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
Kratom-og has never let me down. Botanical bunny also has a great track record. Smiley Time Herbals is one that I've only used for a few months, but he's pretty consistent and has great stuff right now. Liza's Best Botanicals is another good one. I have current stock from all four of these vendors, and all of it is good.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
Hi PoohBear and welcome!
I'd say try Liza's and Smiley Time and K-OG (if you can get an order in) and oh, there's quite a few others.
I was ordering from Phyto before I discovered Reddit and the vendors there, which are now here! Joke kratom.
I'd say try Liza's and Smiley Time and K-OG (if you can get an order in) and oh, there's quite a few others.
I was ordering from Phyto before I discovered Reddit and the vendors there, which are now here! Joke kratom.
-
Uniiiversoul
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:27 pm
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
I agree with both above comments. KOG and Smileytime, Lizas, as well as Sosa. Kats Botanicals is also good but prices are a little steeper per kilo and no option for sampler.
Smileytime and Liza have a ton of options for strains, and good prices for "samplers" with split packs. KOG is better for the person trying to get a split kilo 4 ways, they aren't the most affordable for smaller quantities, but pretty much all the leaf I've had from them is great quality.
There's also Johnsons Botanicals, but he is running under a new name, Sacredsontea.com, but his site is under construction while he gets supplies, clean room, and a good bit of other stuff. Shouldn't be long now. But those vendors are definitely my hits. Still plenty from each vendor I have yet to try for myself.
Smileytime and Liza have a ton of options for strains, and good prices for "samplers" with split packs. KOG is better for the person trying to get a split kilo 4 ways, they aren't the most affordable for smaller quantities, but pretty much all the leaf I've had from them is great quality.
There's also Johnsons Botanicals, but he is running under a new name, Sacredsontea.com, but his site is under construction while he gets supplies, clean room, and a good bit of other stuff. Shouldn't be long now. But those vendors are definitely my hits. Still plenty from each vendor I have yet to try for myself.
ॐ2ॐ2ॐ2ॐ
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
yeah never google "kratom" its always phyto and kraken and BS vendors who manipulate google to get your credit card!PoohBear wrote:Hello! - So, can you guys supply a updated list of the best vendors
After the DEA scare in Dec 2016 a Vendor List appeared on Reddit, the largest community of kratom users so its "vetted" by the people w/ reviews. Unfortunately reddit has banned vending, so here is the Vendor List now on saidit!
Under Codes, P = Premium for those vendors who DO sell a stronger product, premium or enhanced. Of course ALL vendors "claim" to have the best quality lol
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
Lizas,smileytime, and kog,,but as far as quality and quick, very friendly service, it's lizas and smileytime
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
I concur. ^Oletimer wrote:Lizas,smileytime, and kog,,but as far as quality and quick, very friendly service, it's lizas and smileytime
K-OG #1 for quality impo
#2 Liza
#3 either Smiley or Kats Botanical
This is just my experience. All four of these I mentioned are Excellent vendors with excellent quality products!
- Payshince
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
Liza’s and SmileyTime for sure. After that, Botanical Bunny, Treasure House And Inland.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
Oddly enough I have not used just about all of the vendors mentioned so far besides K-OG. I just don't seem to mesh with almost all of the 15 strains that I sampled but I just think that it's a freak thing with that vendor for me as obviously you can see how popular and loved their products are by others. I typically order from Herbal RVA as they have amazing prices and I have never had any issues with the quality of their leaf as well as they have awesome customer service. Herbal RVA is also very popular if you don't know check out all the reviews, and recently also tried Kraydo Organics and I have been really really enjoying what I received from there too for not much more than RVA prices and at very least the same if not better quality and potency currently. Though, I cannot yet speak on the consistency of Kraydo.
Last edited by acejestyr15 on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sales Kratomnesia
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:44 pm
- Location: Indonesia
- Contact:
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
PoohBear wrote:Hello! I'm a newbie on this site. My question is: Which Vendor, in your opinion, has THE BEST QUALITY of Kratom? I'm looking for quality in terms of lasting as long as possible and that great feeling you get with the powder tea. I ordered from MI, Phyto and IB and its like drinking nothing.They were samples so not a big waste but was disappointed big time. Literally felt nothing! So, can you guys supply a updated list of the best vendors and also strain(s) for pain, work and sleep. Me and hubby have lots of pain and sleep is a joke. Thank you all and love this board!
I try to complete your question. So you can get detailed and satisfactory answers.
Need Red / Green / White xxxx with High Quality
Any Recommended Vendor to buy it?
Sorry, I just want you to get a suitable comparison and satisfy your kratom needs. We don't sell kratom here.!!
happy surfing
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
Lizasbestbotanicals is really what your looking for
- DrFappingston
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:09 pm
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
This can be extremely confusing haha
So far the vendors that I've ordered from... Mystic Island, SmileyTime Herbals and RVA.. RVA and Smiley I'd put at #1 for a tie, Mystic Island-- I'm not sure, they've had some funky stuff going on lately from what I hear and I wasn't impressed with a lot of what I received. They're going back to their normal supplier and the hope is that they will be among the best again soon.
Looking at making another order soon and trying to decide on: K-OG, Botanical Bunny, and Liza's.... but then there's also Sosa, Inland, SoCal or Kat's Botanicals.
How am I ever going to decide where to try next?!
Once I find a vendor that I really like, I'm liable to stick with them until the end but I don't want to short myself by only trying a couple and making that decision. I do like that K-OG has reviews on their website, that allows me to see what I can expect without having to sift through different reviews. At the end of the day though, don't all these vendors basically get their product from the same handful of wholesalers? Is there even a huge difference from one to the other? 
So far the vendors that I've ordered from... Mystic Island, SmileyTime Herbals and RVA.. RVA and Smiley I'd put at #1 for a tie, Mystic Island-- I'm not sure, they've had some funky stuff going on lately from what I hear and I wasn't impressed with a lot of what I received. They're going back to their normal supplier and the hope is that they will be among the best again soon.
Looking at making another order soon and trying to decide on: K-OG, Botanical Bunny, and Liza's.... but then there's also Sosa, Inland, SoCal or Kat's Botanicals.
How am I ever going to decide where to try next?!
"Forget regret or life is yours to miss" - Rent
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
I'm really enjoying my most recent order from KOG, especially the White Melawi and Plantation Red and Plantation Red MD. The Plantation strains are new and suggested by the vendor as good for pain. I agree! I also stand behind Ballz' suggestion of RVA being all about the Big Bangs. They were out of Red but the White is bomb. I'm doing my first dose, yeah, it's 2 pm and I'm doing my first burn of the RVA Green Big Bang. It's starting to feel pretty good!
Mr. Smiley Time has some stand outs, too. Super Green #3 comes to mind and I know there are a couple others but my mind is still waking up and my stash is in the other room. Liza's has some good stuff, too.
* javagurl62
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
The Super Green Malay ain't bad either. For me, it's a toss up between SGM and SG#3! I find they have very similar traits and both are exceptional!javagurl62 wrote: Mr. Smiley Time has some stand outs, too. Super Green #3 comes to mind and I know there are a couple others but my mind is still waking up and my stash is in the other room. Liza's has some good stuff, too.
Also snared Smiley's R.Samarinda, R.Elephant, Super R.MDJongKong, R.Aceh, R.Vietnam and G.Samarinda!
-
clueless vein
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 pm
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
Ive tried kratom og, purkratom, Oregon kratom, Sosa, Kratom virtue. Liza's, and Kats
Kratom og, Sosa, Kats and Kratom virtue are my favorites personally
(Hopefully I can edit this and list some good batches as well as their effects.)
Kratom og, Sosa, Kats and Kratom virtue are my favorites personally
(Hopefully I can edit this and list some good batches as well as their effects.)
-
kingms
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:57 pm
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
St. Joseph's Baby Kratom?herbalhippie wrote:Hi PoohBear and welcome!
I'd say try Liza's and Smiley Time and K-OG (if you can get an order in) and oh, there's quite a few others.
I was ordering from Phyto before I discovered Reddit and the vendors there, which are now here! Joke kratom.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
I am ashamed.mivanqua wrote:St. Joseph's Baby Kratom?herbalhippie wrote:Hi PoohBear and welcome!
I'd say try Liza's and Smiley Time and K-OG (if you can get an order in) and oh, there's quite a few others.
I was ordering from Phyto before I discovered Reddit and the vendors there, which are now here! Joke kratom.
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
Great necro bro.kingms wrote:hi!
-
unsocialworker
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 10:55 am
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
For me, MitraMan has consistently great kratom. His Red Bali, Red Sumatra, and Gold Borneo are great for pain. If you're looking for something for work, I would try Green Sumatra, White Sumatra, and White Kali. I do want to say, I tend to enjoy slow to mid-fast strains, so I'm sure I'm missing out on some of his faster Greens and Whites that would help you with work. Here's his email: [email protected]. I'm sure he'll help you with what you are looking for. If I want a strain that knocks me out and keeps me out, I turn to Smiley Time Herbal's Super Royal Bent.PoohBear wrote:Hello! I'm a newbie on this site. My question is: Which Vendor, in your opinion, has THE BEST QUALITY of Kratom? I'm looking for quality in terms of lasting as long as possible and that great feeling you get with the powder tea. I ordered from MI, Phyto and IB and its like drinking nothing.They were samples so not a big waste but was disappointed big time. Literally felt nothing! So, can you guys supply a updated list of the best vendors and also strain(s) for pain, work and sleep. Me and hubby have lots of pain and sleep is a joke. Thank you all and love this board!
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
Anyone else notice that Kats is being mentioned more and more? I haven’t bought from him in a year or more,
but I’m almost ready to place an order!!
but I’m almost ready to place an order!!
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
I tried a few 1oz samples last month. Frankly, there is much better quality elsewhere right now.RumRunner wrote:Anyone else notice that Kats is being mentioned more and more? I haven’t bought from him in a year or more,
but I’m almost ready to place an order!!
The service is good and the packaging is great but the leaf left something to be desired. It was forgettable.
Just my opinion.
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
Justin Kats is a real warrior. Between his weekly emails and his kratom guidebook and videos, he puts in a lotguitartodd77 wrote:I tried a few 1oz samples last month. Frankly, there is much better quality elsewhere right now.RumRunner wrote:Anyone else notice that Kats is being mentioned more and more? I haven’t bought from him in a year or more,
but I’m almost ready to place an order!!
The service is good and the packaging is great but the leaf left something to be desired. It was forgettable.
Just my opinion.
of time and energy. It seems the bulk vendors are having trouble finding reliable Indo sources.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
I bought some Wild Red Bali from Kats and I'm sorry to say that I wasn't impressed. In terms of potency it didn't come close to Liza's or the Red Bali I got from Life Speciosa. And, as I recall, there wasn't much of a selection for Red Vein, which is the only kind I use. Sorry.
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
Hey Poohbear! I'm a newbie here as well:) so far I have tried The Kratom Syndicate(6/10), LeftKoast(5/10), Sosa(8/10), K-OG(9/10). These ratings are are only based on limited trials except I've had 3 seperate orders from KOG which I can easily rate 9 because all of their leaf has been extraordinary.DrFappingston wrote:This can be extremely confusing haha![]()
So far the vendors that I've ordered from... Mystic Island, SmileyTime Herbals and RVA.. RVA and Smiley I'd put at #1 for a tie, Mystic Island-- I'm not sure, they've had some funky stuff going on lately from what I hear and I wasn't impressed with a lot of what I received. They're going back to their normal supplier and the hope is that they will be among the best again soon.
Looking at making another order soon and trying to decide on: K-OG, Botanical Bunny, and Liza's.... but then there's also Sosa, Inland, SoCal or Kat's Botanicals.
How am I ever going to decide where to try next?!Once I find a vendor that I really like, I'm liable to stick with them until the end but I don't want to short myself by only trying a couple and making that decision. I do like that K-OG has reviews on their website, that allows me to see what I can expect without having to sift through different reviews. At the end of the day though, don't all these vendors basically get their product from the same handful of wholesalers? Is there even a huge difference from one to the other?
-K-Dawg
- KBull
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm
Re: Your Best Quality Vendors?
I can also vouch for KOG. I’ve loved my vendor for the past while, but decided to rotate through some other vendors the past month. KOG might be a monthly purchase now!