Kratom tree

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Slapjack
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:14 am

Kratom tree

Post by Slapjack »

Does anyone know of any kratom trees for sale that’s at least a year old ? I’m hoping to find someone’s tree they don’t want anymore.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Kratom tree

Post by brave777 »

Slapjack wrote:Does anyone know of any kratom trees for sale that’s at least a year old ? I’m hoping to find someone’s tree they don’t want anymore.
Cold days ahead, not sure if a good idea to buy now?
Kratom user since 2014!
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Kratom tree

Post by labdog03 »

Slapjack wrote:Does anyone know of any kratom trees for sale that’s at least a year old ? I’m hoping to find someone’s tree they don’t want anymore.
I have a few larger trees still...they are @ 6 mos old and a little over a foot tall. Some of them are already losing their leaves for the Winter, but a couple are still pretty green. I'd be happy to sell you one, but they will go dormant very soon and drop their leaves. They will sprout right back out come next Spring. PM me if you want one, or hit me up next Summer. Several on here have gotten trees from me.
Pete2000
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: Kratom tree

Post by Pete2000 »

Highly recommend getting one from labdog. I picked up a small cutting from him in July and after 4 months it's taller than me.
image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BurntEnds
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Re: Kratom tree

Post by BurntEnds »

Pete2000 wrote:Highly recommend getting one from labdog. I picked up a small cutting from him in July and after 4 months it's taller than me.
image.jpeg
Wow...that's a happy looking plant!!!
Post Reply