Botanical Bunny Up and Running?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
tieguanyin
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 10:27 am
Location: Michigan and Colorado

Botanical Bunny Up and Running?

Post by tieguanyin »

Does anyone know if Botanical Bunny has suspended business temporarily?

I ordered after business hours on the 14th, received the automated mail indicating my order was received, sent payment and still haven’t heard anything from them.

I sent a quick email yesterday and no reply. This is probably the tenth order I’ve placed with them and customer service is always excellent which leads me to suspect there is some issue on their end.

Anyway, I hope they’re ok and was just wondering if anyone here had a similar experience or knew what was up.
Nencmeister
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:29 pm

Re: Botanical Bunny Up and Running?

Post by Nencmeister »

Yeah same here, ordered no tracking or anything, not even spam. Sent a couple of emails, I think their email system isn’t working.

I did get a tracking number much later on(chose 1st class mail) and it’s been almost two weeks, have not gotten my order yet. Only reason I ordered from them is because of all of the praise they receive on this forum.

Just tired of Gai, SoCal, canopy and I don’t want to pay $80 for 250g of a product they pay 4-30 a kilo for...

Still searching for a primary vendor that’s not hit or miss here..

Was really looking forward to that order but just SOL I guess.
pimpdaddymatt
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:51 pm

Re: Botanical Bunny Up and Running?

Post by pimpdaddymatt »

This is my very first post on here, but I placed an order with BB last night around 1AM ET. I reaceived an order confirmation and tracking number about 30 minutes after placing the order, so I assume everything is going smoothly. The tracking info says that a label has been created but they haven’t received the package, which usually takes 24 hours to update anyway. Hope this helps a little. I’ll update after a few days.
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Botanical Bunny Up and Running?

Post by Kaidensmom »

Nencmeister wrote:Yeah same here, ordered no tracking or anything, not even spam. Sent a couple of emails, I think their email system isn’t working.

I did get a tracking number much later on(chose 1st class mail) and it’s been almost two weeks, have not gotten my order yet. Only reason I ordered from them is because of all of the praise they receive on this forum.

Just tired of Gai, SoCal, canopy and I don’t want to pay $80 for 250g of a product they pay 4-30 a kilo for...

Still searching for a primary vendor that’s not hit or miss
Was really looking forward to that order but just SOL I guess.
Botanical Bunny usually is very reliable. I think he may be struggling with some things right now, but I have no doubt that he will ultimately rebound and things will get back to normal.

In the meantime, smiley time herbals is consistently above average, and liza's best botanicals is excellent as well. Mewe has some amazing vendors, but if you're still struggling to find you're footing, I'd email smiley or Liza. Liza, for sure, if you want your order delivered asap. That girl is ON IT. Nobody has better customer service than her.
tieguanyin
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 10:27 am
Location: Michigan and Colorado

Re: Botanical Bunny Up and Running?

Post by tieguanyin »

Huh.

I guess I’ll send another email. They are one of my main vendors and this has never happened before. Sounds like an anomaly.
nerevarine
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:57 pm

Re: Botanical Bunny Up and Running?

Post by nerevarine »

They usually don’t reply or ship on Saturdays. And orders placed later in the day on Fridays ship closer to Sunday or Monday. If your name and email doesn’t match up with your payment method, you may need to notify them of that. I ordered early in the day on Friday and the order was shipped same day. Have placed a few orders with BB and usually it’s on its way within a few days!
User avatar
BotanicalBunny
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:06 am

Re: Botanical Bunny Up and Running?

Post by BotanicalBunny »

tieguanyin wrote:Huh.

I guess I’ll send another email. They are one of my main vendors and this has never happened before. Sounds like an anomaly.
I should be caught up on my emails but if I haven't responded to your email, send me a message here and include your email address and/or invoice number. I try to check this site once a day. If I haven't responded within 24 hours, don't hesitate to email me again. If you are responding to one of our automated emails I might not see it so always use the contact form or email directly.

All of last week has been a bit of an anomaly. My helper needed to work nights instead of during the day so I allowed her to process all the orders while working overnight. Things are back to normal now.
So if you got a tracking number in the middle of the night during the last week, that was the reason why. We always do a second run on Friday night's because we don't work on Saturday's so you might get some of our emails Friday evening. We also had some website issues on Tuesday or Wednesday that caused me to have to remove the Zelle checkout option and ultimately had to change out a piece of software to get that working again.

A little background information:
Some of you may know this but Botanical Bunny started a few years ago as something we did in our spare time but as it grew into a full-time business, I've turned over the hands-on aspects of the business to our daughter and another helper(or two) who works for us during the week. I still handle all the technical stuff since I'm in the IT field and manage data centers remotely full time. I also handle all the email correspondence and I try to answer all emails quickly but sometimes my other job is taking up 100% of my time and it might take me a little longer to respond. If an email is going to require a lengthy response, which I'm known to do at times, it might take a little longer to respond than a one or two-sentence email response. The plan is to turn more of this over to someone else but we're not there yet so you're stuck with me for a while. I started BB because I'm a long term kratom user for health reasons and this was the best way I could think of to find the kratom that works best for myself. Hopefully, we've been able to help others in the same way it's helped me.
JerseyBoy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm

Re: Botanical Bunny Up and Running?

Post by JerseyBoy »

BotanicalBunny wrote:
tieguanyin wrote:Huh.

I guess I’ll send another email. They are one of my main vendors and this has never happened before. Sounds like an anomaly.
I should be caught up on my emails but if I haven't responded to your email, send me a message here and include your email address and/or invoice number. I try to check this site once a day. If I haven't responded within 24 hours, don't hesitate to email me again. If you are responding to one of our automated emails I might not see it so always use the contact form or email directly.

All of last week has been a bit of an anomaly. My helper needed to work nights instead of during the day so I allowed her to process all the orders while working overnight. Things are back to normal now.
So if you got a tracking number in the middle of the night during the last week, that was the reason why. We always do a second run on Friday night's because we don't work on Saturday's so you might get some of our emails Friday evening. We also had some website issues on Tuesday or Wednesday that caused me to have to remove the Zelle checkout option and ultimately had to change out a piece of software to get that working again.

A little background information:
Some of you may know this but Botanical Bunny started a few years ago as something we did in our spare time but as it grew into a full-time business, I've turned over the hands-on aspects of the business to our daughter and another helper(or two) who works for us during the week. I still handle all the technical stuff since I'm in the IT field and manage data centers remotely full time. I also handle all the email correspondence and I try to answer all emails quickly but sometimes my other job is taking up 100% of my time and it might take me a little longer to respond. If an email is going to require a lengthy response, which I'm known to do at times, it might take a little longer to respond than a one or two-sentence email response. The plan is to turn more of this over to someone else but we're not there yet so you're stuck with me for a while. I started BB because I'm a long term kratom user for health reasons and this was the best way I could think of to find the kratom that works best for myself. Hopefully, we've been able to help others in the same way it's helped me.

Great to know the background info and would just like to reaffirm that you do an incredible job and in my opinion are easily one of the most respected vendors out there. Thank you for all you do!! a
tieguanyin
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 10:27 am
Location: Michigan and Colorado

Re: Botanical Bunny Up and Running?

Post by tieguanyin »

I just want to say when I started this thread I never intended to make it a complaint or cast BB in a negative light. I love the product and customer service is always excellent, and in the end the I was the one who caused the issue. I omitted my order number from my payment.

My PTSD got the best of me here. I should have just waited it out for a response from BB but I came here to placate my anxious, obsessive brain instead.

So with that said I apologize for making this a public issue and again, I really appreciate everything BB does.
Nencmeister
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:29 pm

Re: Botanical Bunny Up and Running?

Post by Nencmeister »

BotanicalBunny wrote:
tieguanyin wrote:Huh.

I guess I’ll send another email. They are one of my main vendors and this has never happened before. Sounds like an anomaly.
I should be caught up on my emails but if I haven't responded to your email, send me a message here and include your email address and/or invoice number. I try to check this site once a day. If I haven't responded within 24 hours, don't hesitate to email me again. If you are responding to one of our automated emails I might not see it so always use the contact form or email directly.

All of last week has been a bit of an anomaly. My helper needed to work nights instead of during the day so I allowed her to process all the orders while working overnight. Things are back to normal now.
So if you got a tracking number in the middle of the night during the last week, that was the reason why. We always do a second run on Friday night's because we don't work on Saturday's so you might get some of our emails Friday evening. We also had some website issues on Tuesday or Wednesday that caused me to have to remove the Zelle checkout option and ultimately had to change out a piece of software to get that working again.

A little background information:
Some of you may know this but Botanical Bunny started a few years ago as something we did in our spare time but as it grew into a full-time business, I've turned over the hands-on aspects of the business to our daughter and another helper(or two) who works for us during the week. I still handle all the technical stuff since I'm in the IT field and manage data centers remotely full time. I also handle all the email correspondence and I try to answer all emails quickly but sometimes my other job is taking up 100% of my time and it might take me a little longer to respond. If an email is going to require a lengthy response, which I'm known to do at times, it might take a little longer to respond than a one or two-sentence email response. The plan is to turn more of this over to someone else but we're not there yet so you're stuck with me for a while. I started BB because I'm a long term kratom user for health reasons and this was the best way I could think of to find the kratom that works best for myself. Hopefully, we've been able to help others in the same way it's helped me.
Order# 140067 from the 7th, I don't think it's a shipping issue, it's a USPS issue still not in. Was very looking forward to trying your Maeng Da after all of the good reviews on this forum. I would be more than happy to pay for another order if you can't resend, so just let me know :)

Sorry been trying to email you

9400111899220318411888
User avatar
BotanicalBunny
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:06 am

Re: Botanical Bunny Up and Running?

Post by BotanicalBunny »

If anyone is still reading this thread, the reason he wasn't getting our emails or our replies to his email was due to our emails going to the SPAM folder.

Always check your spam folder if you are expecting an email from us and it's not there.
I'm pretty sure it's related to a missing SPF DNS record for our domain but I haven't had a chance to look into it yet.

Additionally, USPS is screwing up more packages lately than they normally do and it's only going to get worse until the end of the year.
Nencmeister wrote: Order# 140067 from the 7th, I don't think it's a shipping issue, it's a USPS issue still not in. Was very looking forward to trying your Maeng Da after all of the good reviews on this forum. I would be more than happy to pay for another order if you can't resend, so just let me know :)

Sorry been trying to email you

9400111899220318411888
Post Reply