{Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day}
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
{Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day}
Can you share your dose info - amount, frequency, illness or condition, etc.
I am not a daily user, been doing 3-3.5g for anxiety relief and the energy boost several times a week.
I am not a daily user, been doing 3-3.5g for anxiety relief and the energy boost several times a week.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
What your using it for and 3.5 is perfect.IndelibleDotInk wrote:Can you share your dose info - amount, frequency, illness or condition, etc.
I am not a daily user, been doing 3-3.5g for anxiety relief and the energy boost several times a week.
I do twice, 6 and another 6, but i lower it down a lot of times, like ill do 4 and another 4 if 24 hour break been taken. some times i ll just do 2 and another 2 if i want to just feel normal and nothing from kratom after 24 hours, normal in a way to keep if any wds at bay. Helps with anxiety and makes you more social. Help pass work time and same time benefit workplace x 3 what a regular worker would do. I think if company's only knew how much more money they can make by having vending machines for kratom. And they could test their own choice of kratom, that has no edginess or no sedative reds and stuff like that. But it will be a while until they catch on to it.
I would say from 8-12grams per day, depends on how i feel and if i want the edge or not. 1-3 days kratom break if have days offs. Helps reduce tolerance by a lot. I honestly think 4 grams should be enough for anyone who is not killing it and using it only when needed, anything above 4 grams drops into experienced user profile.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
KappinKrater
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:40 am
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
I’ve went down from 15 gram doses 3-4 times a day to 6 gram doses 3 times a day. I been taking kratom for 11 months now. I was abusing Percocet and Xanax for almost 10 years , I’ll never touch that shit again.
P.s you don’t need heaping doses, less is more
P.s you don’t need heaping doses, less is more
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
2.6-3g in 2-3 doses a day.
Last edited by fusedflora on Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
haha wow that's "me" to a T... plus I've got old man aches and pains, older history includes chemo, interferons & clinical depression etc.. I was up to 8g doses, now less is morefusedflora wrote:2.6- 3g in 2-3 doses a day. I suffer from anxiety, depression, and chronic pain.
LTD = Lowest Threshold Dose, is a good thing.. I hear about guys doing 60 gpd ? Like they say about vitamins; expensive urine. Or poop in this case.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
Facet joint arthritis all through lumbar spine and arthritis in both hips. Basal joint in right thumb as well and that's really starting to cause me issues. Other joints too but those are the ones causing me the most/worst pain.
1.25 grams 4-5x/day but I also have a small hydrocodone prescription.
1.25 grams 4-5x/day but I also have a small hydrocodone prescription.
-
Leaflover43
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:56 am
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
I have MS so i use for pain and to help with fatigue. Typically I do 4-6g doses 3x/day. On high pain days I will dose up to 5 times.
-
neuropathy1
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:31 am
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
Idiopathic peripheral neuropathy legs and feet, hip pain, back pain(lbulgling discs and bone chips), migraines
8g -20g split throughout the day or 3xday along with cannabis thc with high cbd flower vaped, and canna. Edible for sleep.
8g -20g split throughout the day or 3xday along with cannabis thc with high cbd flower vaped, and canna. Edible for sleep.
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
7 grams twice a day taking it for fibromyalgia CFS and IBS went after over a decade of opioid use with little relief although at first I was dosing every three to four hrs now I try to space them as long as I can and have still on occasion dosed 3x a day
-
Seacookie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:38 pm
- Location: Pensacola, Florida
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
I have trigger finger in the middle finger of both hands I primarily use this wonderful leaf for. I also use it for depression and anxiety relief. I've been dosing 5g in the morning 5.5g lunch and sometimes 6g at night, but working to take these # down. Been taking kratom daily for 4yrs, but really need to start incorporating tolerance breaks in the routine
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
Chronic lumbar pain and arthritis.
I mostly only take Reds because I assume that the Greens and Whites will be too stimulating. I cannot tolerate stimulants.
Unfortunately the Reds are a bit stimulating too in smaller doses (but that's the price I pay for pain relief).
3-4 grams twice or three times per day. I also take Agmatine to help keep tolerance low.
I mostly only take Reds because I assume that the Greens and Whites will be too stimulating. I cannot tolerate stimulants.
Unfortunately the Reds are a bit stimulating too in smaller doses (but that's the price I pay for pain relief).
3-4 grams twice or three times per day. I also take Agmatine to help keep tolerance low.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
Our state is legalizing recreational weed on January 1st. I have VERY LITTLE experience with cannabis. Do you find it helpful for pain (I have joint pain)? Do you think the cannabis alone would be sufficient?by neuropathy1 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:11 pm
Idiopathic peripheral neuropathy legs and feet, hip pain, back pain(lbulgling discs and bone chips), migraines
8g -20g split throughout the day or 3xday along with cannabis thc with high cbd flower vaped, and canna. Edible for sleep.
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
6 grams twice a day. Some days hit harder than others. Been supplementing with CALM brand magnesium carbonate at bed time it seems to help.
I also suffer from KBD and occasionally FOMO
I also suffer from KBD and occasionally FOMO
Last edited by Lambeezy on Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Flysonsyd
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:20 am
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
Depression , anxiety , hopelessness, pain, fatigue, motivation. 3 to 4 grams 3 or 4 times a day everyday.
-
TyofEvropa
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:26 am
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
i basically take it recreationally nowadays; but, i used to take it for depression. i used to take about 3.5g 3-4x per day for about 2 years. Now i take 1.25g once a day–been doing that for the last 6 months. I'm thinking about taking a t-break, i haven't had one in years. how long is a good duration for one?
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
Pain in the following areas: Shoulder, Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar, Sacral, Pelvic Pain Syndrome,
Hips, Arthritic left knee and right Hallux (big toe...doesn't sound like much, but it can be a bitch)
and TMJ disorder!
3-3.8 grams @ 3 to 5 times per 24 hours
Hips, Arthritic left knee and right Hallux (big toe...doesn't sound like much, but it can be a bitch)
and TMJ disorder!
3-3.8 grams @ 3 to 5 times per 24 hours
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
I take between 6-8 grams in the morning and 6-8 grams in the afternoons, as long as I put time on the clock between doses and supplement with tolerance reducers and tapers my doses have been effective most of the time. 
-
neuropathy1
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:31 am
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
My first thought is that canna would be of help to joint pain in that it is claimed to be an antiinflammatory, if that is the cause of your joint pain. Secondly, I describe its effects as a distractant, i.e. it makes me feel good and I forget that I even have pain. But, like Kratom, cannabis and various strains work differently on each individual.Greyfeather wrote:Our state is legalizing recreational weed on January 1st. I have VERY LITTLE experience with cannabis. Do you find it helpful for pain (I have joint pain)? Do you think the cannabis alone would be sufficient?by neuropathy1 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:11 pm
Idiopathic peripheral neuropathy legs and feet, hip pain, back pain(lbulgling discs and bone chips), migraines
8g -20g split throughout the day or 3xday along with cannabis thc with high cbd flower vaped, and canna. Edible for sleep.
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
I used to use cannabis recreationally and it's not the first thing i'd think of to kill pain; in fact it can be really stimulating on the nerves, but a lot of people do use it, ymmv. I can picture myself stoned and bummed at the pain not being alleviated and searching for munchies.Greyfeather wrote:Our state is legalizing recreational weed on January 1st. I have VERY LITTLE experience with cannabis. Do you find it helpful for pain (I have joint pain)? Do you think the cannabis alone would be sufficient?by neuropathy1 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:11 pm
Idiopathic peripheral neuropathy legs and feet, hip pain, back pain(lbulgling discs and bone chips), migraines
8g -20g split throughout the day or 3xday along with cannabis thc with high cbd flower vaped, and canna. Edible for sleep.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
THANK YOU so much for the replies, neuropathy1 and IndelibleDotInk.
Excellent points; I would not have thought of these on my own. I feel like I have more to work with now
Excellent points; I would not have thought of these on my own. I feel like I have more to work with now
-
unsocialworker
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 10:55 am
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
I usually take kratom daily for three weeks per month, and then take a t-break once a week per month. I suffer from endometriosis and, depending on my menstrual cycle, I take four to six grams per dose, three times per day.
neuraopathywhat type of migraines do you have? I'm asking because kratom does nothing for my migraines, and ends up making them worse.neuropathy1 wrote:Idiopathic peripheral neuropathy legs and feet, hip pain, back pain(lbulgling discs and bone chips), migraines
8g -20g split throughout the day or 3xday along with cannabis thc with high cbd flower vaped, and canna. Edible for sleep.
-
neuropathy1
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:31 am
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
I've found that continues use of kratom decreases the amount of getting migraines. Prior to kratom, on average, migraines occurred 4 times a month. With my use of kratom, on average the migraines have decreased to approximately to 1 per month. To alleviate the migraine, I take imitrex, generic-sumatriptan, which works wonders if I catch the onset early.unsocialworker wrote:I usually take kratom daily for three weeks per month, and then take a t-break once a week per month. I suffer from endometriosis and, depending on my menstrual cycle, I take four to six grams per dose, three times per day.
neuraopathywhat type of migraines do you have? I'm asking because kratom does nothing for my migraines, and ends up making them worse.neuropathy1 wrote:Idiopathic peripheral neuropathy legs and feet, hip pain, back pain(lbulgling discs and bone chips), migraines
8g -20g split throughout the day or 3xday along with cannabis thc with high cbd flower vaped, and canna. Edible for sleep.
-
neuropathy1
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:31 am
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
Type of migraine---it starts with pain front over left eye with aura then migrates to front of forehead, radiating throughout over time with unbearable sensitivity to light and noise.neuropathy1 wrote:I've found that continues use of kratom decreases the amount of getting migraines. Prior to kratom, on average, migraines occurred 4 times a month. With my use of kratom, on average the migraines have decreased to approximately to 1 per month. To alleviate the migraine, I take imitrex, generic-sumatriptan, which works wonders if I catch the onset early.unsocialworker wrote:I usually take kratom daily for three weeks per month, and then take a t-break once a week per month. I suffer from endometriosis and, depending on my menstrual cycle, I take four to six grams per dose, three times per day.
neuraopathywhat type of migraines do you have? I'm asking because kratom does nothing for my migraines, and ends up making them worse.neuropathy1 wrote:Idiopathic peripheral neuropathy legs and feet, hip pain, back pain(lbulgling discs and bone chips), migraines
8g -20g split throughout the day or 3xday along with cannabis thc with high cbd flower vaped, and canna. Edible for sleep.
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
I take kratom of pain relief and as an added bonus it really helps my ADD. I have an undiagnosed Thoracic spine injury. In the past 6 months I've had 3 MRIs, nuclear bone scan, 2 XRAYS, and epidural cortisol injections T7-T9. My scapular muscles spasmed for 3 months in a row.. I was able to completely stop taking opiates and muscle relaxants after I found this incredible leaf!
I take 4-5g 3X a day. I'll take an extra 2 grams after dinner if pain is worse than normal
I take 4-5g 3X a day. I'll take an extra 2 grams after dinner if pain is worse than normal
-K-Dawg
-
aqtgirly4u
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm
- Location: Kansas City Metro
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
I take Kratom for idiopathic lumbar back pain, current shoulder injury (surgery scheduled 11/26), and restless leg syndrome. I dose in the morning and at night and sometimes in the afternoon on my days off. My dose is 2.5g and I very rarely adjust this amount.
Kratom has been life changing for me and has allowed me to continue to do my job and live my life with some sort of normal functioning. Without Kratom I wouldn't be able to work, sleep, enjoy my life. I'm so grateful I found this amazing leaf!!!
Kratom has been life changing for me and has allowed me to continue to do my job and live my life with some sort of normal functioning. Without Kratom I wouldn't be able to work, sleep, enjoy my life. I'm so grateful I found this amazing leaf!!!
- kmu777
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:52 am
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
Last year I was diagnosed with severe ulcerative colitis after indescribable pain. One week later, writhing in pain in the ICU, I was told that I'd have to have a total colectomy. I spent two whole months in the hospital following surgery, blitzed on high doses of opiates and benzos.
I'm still recovering in all aspects, but no more pharmaceuticals; Kratom has been a godsend in so many ways.
I'm dosing approx. 2-3.5g about 4x a day now.
I'm dosing approx. 2-3.5g about 4x a day now.
-
demafrost
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:47 pm
Re: {Your condition, frequency, and amount of kratom per day
My stated goal is 5g 2-3x a week but I've screwed that up over the holidays. Took ~6-9g over multiple doses 7 days in a 9 day span. I've never had bad withdrawals before and the WDs I do get never last into day 3 without kratom....but I must have crossed a line because I'm on day 3 today and I'm still feeling off, especially RLS. Hoping it will subside by tomorrow morning at the latest. Going to try to take at least 2 weeks off to see if I can reset myself.
Granted the WDs are not all that bad. I've gone to work, done presentations for customers, came home and clean the house, play w kids and spend time with wife, just like normal. It just feels like everything is like 30% harder.
Anyways, if you aren't a daily user, set rules and never not even once break them. Breaking a rule is like a den getting a crack. It may not seem like a big deal but eventually it will open up the floodgates. I see no issues with daily use, but for those that don't want to cross that line and deal with unpleasant withdrawals down the line, stick to your rules.
Granted the WDs are not all that bad. I've gone to work, done presentations for customers, came home and clean the house, play w kids and spend time with wife, just like normal. It just feels like everything is like 30% harder.
Anyways, if you aren't a daily user, set rules and never not even once break them. Breaking a rule is like a den getting a crack. It may not seem like a big deal but eventually it will open up the floodgates. I see no issues with daily use, but for those that don't want to cross that line and deal with unpleasant withdrawals down the line, stick to your rules.