Want to try a New vendor

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
bikersmoke
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:36 pm

Want to try a New vendor

Post by bikersmoke »

I am looking to try a new vendor, Sosa, Lizas, or Kratom og. I am leaning toward Sosa because of price, but I like fast strains. If anyone has tried there new batches that are fast or potent, would love give them a try.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Want to try a New vendor

Post by Lambeezy »

I would go with k og. Md ultra is nice fast one.
Leaflover43
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:56 am

Re: Want to try a New vendor

Post by Leaflover43 »

Benni's Botanicals is great. I just got a modern white md from Treasure House that sounds exactly like what your looking for. Batch 42 I believe
K-Dawg
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Location: TX

Re: Want to try a New vendor

Post by K-Dawg »

Lambeezy wrote:I would go with k og. Md ultra is nice fast one.
YES to ^^^. MD Ultra is a fantastic full spectrum blend. It is my go to early morning strain and a great base mix.
-K-Dawg
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Want to try a New vendor

Post by guitartodd77 »

KOG is excellent and the Green OG MD is very fast as well.

I also recommend checking out Sacred Son Tea for faster strains. Daniel offers several White and Greens that are very uplifting and energetic. The Walter White is fantastic right now as well as the Green Emperor and Green Asia strains.
bikersmoke
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:36 pm

Re: Want to try a New vendor

Post by bikersmoke »

Thank you for the reply's, Went with S Sons. My frind brought over some walter white and was right up my ally. I have heard many good things about Kratom OG, may go with them next time.
User avatar
KBull
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: Want to try a New vendor

Post by KBull »

bikersmoke wrote:Thank you for the reply's, Went with S Sons. My frind brought over some walter white and was right up my ally. I have heard many good things about Kratom OG, may go with them next time.
Very good choice! I like fast whites more and more lately. Walter white has been my morning go to all week. Great white. Sosa has great leaf. But in my personal opinion he specializes in reds. Amazing reds but not the best for others. Now I haven’t tried him in a while so that’s just personal opinion based on previous orders. I still highly recommend him for reds tho. Probably the best red vendor out. For whites and fast greens I definitely recommend sacred son. Smileys. And KOG!
bikersmoke
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:36 pm

Re: Want to try a New vendor

Post by bikersmoke »

I ordered two Walter whites, green bastard, green empire, and blood moon in a five way split kilo. If the Walter is as good as it the batch my friend had I will be very happy.
oohger
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: Want to try a New vendor

Post by oohger »

sacred son green boyan, walter white, and choc. bent arrived. 3 for 3. TY SS and forum. not throwing $$ away. best yet. i feel better. :!: :D
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Want to try a New vendor

Post by fusedflora »

I'd be glad to help :)
Post Reply