Get kratom?
-
Gopherdude
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 pm
Get kratom?
Has anyone ever heard of these guys. I stumbled upon them last night. It seems like they are mostly a extract vendor but not sure. They have this extract I have never heard of before it called like 8 ops or somthing like that. They say it's very stimulating like coffee without the jitters. Has anyone tried this stuff?
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Get kratom?
At $380 a kilo, it's all yours. I've never heard of this company, but it sounds like they think they're DG or something....
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Get kratom?
Get Kratom is one of THE oldest kratom vendors... Domain registered in 2007.mivanqua wrote:At $380 a kilo, it's all yours. I've never heard of this company, but ....
Get Kratom are the same people who started, and control, Reddit r/kratom - yep that's them.
The domain has been a "fishing" site for many years since prices dropped. $112 for a Quarter Kilo 250g.. No thanks. They are fishing for fools.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!