seeking a yellow Vietnam like 2015 kratomsourceUSA's

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
®eddit®efugee
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

seeking a yellow Vietnam like 2015 kratomsourceUSA's

Post by ®eddit®efugee »

I'm tempted to just order the 100g from KSUSA for $20 but one thing that I've seen time and time again is that if a vendor is really well known for a strain, over two years, it will not be the same strain anymore or will be a lot weaker. I've seen this play out with Taunton Bay's Red Mystery strain (which I think was in my top 4 all time,) and Gaia's Gold Bali (which everyone saw a MARKED decrease on I've the span of like two or three months.)

I'm leery of KSUSA's YV because it's been so long and I ran out of that strain 8 months ago but had it for maybe two or three years so if it's different, I will know and be really disappointed.


So...I don't necessarily think anyone here is ordering from KSUSA (after the blowup on Reddit with them shilling but also because the community seems more down to support smaller vendors versus larger ones) but if anyone has any recommendations for current stock from a current vendor of yellow Vietnam I would really appreciate it.

This particular yellow vietnam was very heavy hitting for pain relief and was in my top two but is my husband's top choice for migraine pain.

Thanks :)
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: seeking a yellow Vietnam like 2015 kratomsourceUSA's

Post by acejestyr15 »

®eddit®efugee wrote:I'm tempted to just order the 100g from KSUSA for $20 but one thing that I've seen time and time again is that if a vendor is really well known for a strain, over two years, it will not be the same strain anymore or will be a lot weaker. I've seen this play out with Taunton Bay's Red Mystery strain (which I think was in my top 4 all time,) and Gaia's Gold Bali (which everyone saw a MARKED decrease on I've the span of like two or three months.)

I'm leery of KSUSA's YV because it's been so long and I ran out of that strain 8 months ago but had it for maybe two or three years so if it's different, I will know and be really disappointed.


So...I don't necessarily think anyone here is ordering from KSUSA (after the blowup on Reddit with them shilling but also because the community seems more down to support smaller vendors versus larger ones) but if anyone has any recommendations for current stock from a current vendor of yellow Vietnam I would really appreciate it.

This particular yellow vietnam was very heavy hitting for pain relief and was in my top two but is my husband's top choice for migraine pain.

Thanks :)
I personally love SOSAs yellow Vietnam.... Which is a great pain relief, mellow yellow relaxation, pretty nice focus, and after about 1.5 to 2 hours of the burn usually gets some nice heavy sedation for me!! Hope this fits in with what you're looking for.....
®eddit®efugee
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: seeking a yellow Vietnam like 2015 kratomsourceUSA's

Post by ®eddit®efugee »

I think it does. What's their website?
BlueRedOcean
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:04 pm

Re: seeking a yellow Vietnam like 2015 kratomsourceUSA's

Post by BlueRedOcean »

®eddit®efugee wrote:I think it does. What's their website?
https://sosaspeciosa.com/strains

You can email him, on the website go to the order menu and on the bottom of the order page click the order button and it will give you his email.
®eddit®efugee
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: seeking a yellow Vietnam like 2015 kratomsourceUSA's

Post by ®eddit®efugee »

Thanks.

Edit: darn. No yellow Vietnam currently.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: seeking a yellow Vietnam like 2015 kratomsourceUSA's

Post by CatfatherB »

I actually dosed SOSA's yellow Vietnam again after I saw Ace's post, I'd forgot how good this burn is!! Nice focus w/relaxation.

Definitely recommend it when it comes back in stock!! SOSA has my vote for consistent quality!
Post Reply