Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Hey everyone, hope you all have a happy and delicious Thanksgiving! Thanks for making this a great place all year round to hang out and talk about kratom with our fellow kratomites. We have some exciting things to announce after the holidays as we continue to expand the Double M. In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great holiday season, and especially a great thanksgiving tomorrow!
What are your plans for the holiday? What are you most thankful for this year?
What are your plans for the holiday? What are you most thankful for this year?
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
While I don't really celebrate holidays, the 5th of the this month will be my first full year here as a active member on the forum, I have learned a lot about the harvesting and sourcing of leaf from this place and it just keeps getting bigger!!! For that I'm grateful EVERY day!!
Keep up the good job guys!!
Keep up the good job guys!!
-
Kirkland
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:15 pm
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Happy thanksgiving! This community has changed so many things in my life and I am very grateful for that.
Going to spend time with my wife’s family this year. Can’t wait to eat food and sleep!
How about everyone else? Anyone looking forward to anything or miss anything?
Going to spend time with my wife’s family this year. Can’t wait to eat food and sleep!
How about everyone else? Anyone looking forward to anything or miss anything?
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Turkey Day!!
Wishing all good kratomites a happy one - full of food, football on TV, and some fantastic LEAF! This holiday I'm very thankful for my extended family and mostly we're all healthy and doing pretty well.. We're heading over to friends house tomorrow, a mini- Potluck with plenty o' treats and then, play guitars & break out those Xmas songs!
Wishing all good kratomites a happy one - full of food, football on TV, and some fantastic LEAF! This holiday I'm very thankful for my extended family and mostly we're all healthy and doing pretty well.. We're heading over to friends house tomorrow, a mini- Potluck with plenty o' treats and then, play guitars & break out those Xmas songs!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- KBull
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Happy thanksgiving! I am grateful for many things. But one of the top things is this leaf. Not to be cliche but it has honestly saved my life, and that’s NOT an exaggeration. I Struggled with sobriety (mainly H, painkillers) for 10 years. 3 years ago I found this leaf and haven’t looked back since. 3 years clean goin into this thanksgiving and couldn’t be more grateful
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
I could have written this. The only difference is that I've been clean for four years. Everything else? Same. Happy Thanksgiving, my friends, and there is definitely PLENTY to be thankful for this year. I'm going.to try to keep this good vibe rolling and NOT watch the news/TV if at all possible even though it's a staple both places I'm going. Thank you to EVERYONE out there for making Doublem a special place to hang around, and I hope you all have a fun, food filled, family saturated, day.KBull wrote:Happy thanksgiving! I am grateful for many things. But one of the top things is this leaf. Not to be cliche but it has honestly saved my life, and that’s NOT an exaggeration. I Struggled with sobriety (mainly H, painkillers) for 10 years. 3 years ago I found this leaf and haven’t looked back since. 3 years clean goin into this thanksgiving and couldn’t be more grateful
Last edited by mivanqua on Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Happy Thanksgiving! Love you guys!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Happy Thanksgiving all! I hope everyone has a great day!
- KBull
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Congrats brother! Seriously nothing worked for me. 9 rehabs... I tried it all. Finding this leaf was a life saver for me. I haven’t had a desire to use drugs for the longest time. My life has become something I coulda never dreamed of. And it’s thanks to this leaf for getting me out of rock bottom. Congrats on 4 years man. Fills my heart that other people have found the same solution as me. So many people don’t get it. Happy thanksgiving today!mivanqua wrote:I could have written this. The only difference is that I've been clean for four years. Everything else? Same. Happy Thanksgiving, my friends, and there is definitely PLENTY to be thankful for this year. I'm going.to try to keep this good vibe rolling and NOT watch the news/TV if at all possible even though it's a staple both places I'm going. Thank you to EVERYONE out there for making Doublem a special place to hang around, and I hope you all have a fun, food filled, family saturated, day.KBull wrote:Happy thanksgiving! I am grateful for many things. But one of the top things is this leaf. Not to be cliche but it has honestly saved my life, and that’s NOT an exaggeration. I Struggled with sobriety (mainly H, painkillers) for 10 years. 3 years ago I found this leaf and haven’t looked back since. 3 years clean goin into this thanksgiving and couldn’t be more grateful
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
A little too busy to post yesterday, but I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Happy Thanksgiving a day late .I'm so Thankful it's the day after and always Thankful for this doubleM family
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
-
conscious_conundrum
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 427
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Happy belated Thanksgiving Double M! Thankful for this community always!!! <3 <3 <3
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm