Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!

Post by e_poison »

Hey everyone, hope you all have a happy and delicious Thanksgiving! Thanks for making this a great place all year round to hang out and talk about kratom with our fellow kratomites. We have some exciting things to announce after the holidays as we continue to expand the Double M. In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great holiday season, and especially a great thanksgiving tomorrow!

What are your plans for the holiday? What are you most thankful for this year?
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!

Post by CatfatherB »

While I don't really celebrate holidays, the 5th of the this month will be my first full year here as a active member on the forum, I have learned a lot about the harvesting and sourcing of leaf from this place and it just keeps getting bigger!!! For that I'm grateful EVERY day!!

Keep up the good job guys!! :D
Kirkland
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!

Post by Kirkland »

Happy thanksgiving! This community has changed so many things in my life and I am very grateful for that.

Going to spend time with my wife’s family this year. Can’t wait to eat food and sleep!

How about everyone else? Anyone looking forward to anything or miss anything?
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Turkey Day!! :P

Wishing all good kratomites a happy one - full of food, football on TV, and some fantastic LEAF! This holiday I'm very thankful for my extended family and mostly we're all healthy and doing pretty well.. We're heading over to friends house tomorrow, a mini- Potluck with plenty o' treats and then, play guitars & break out those Xmas songs!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
KBull
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!

Post by KBull »

Happy thanksgiving! I am grateful for many things. But one of the top things is this leaf. Not to be cliche but it has honestly saved my life, and that’s NOT an exaggeration. I Struggled with sobriety (mainly H, painkillers) for 10 years. 3 years ago I found this leaf and haven’t looked back since. 3 years clean goin into this thanksgiving and couldn’t be more grateful
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!

Post by mivanqua »

KBull wrote:Happy thanksgiving! I am grateful for many things. But one of the top things is this leaf. Not to be cliche but it has honestly saved my life, and that’s NOT an exaggeration. I Struggled with sobriety (mainly H, painkillers) for 10 years. 3 years ago I found this leaf and haven’t looked back since. 3 years clean goin into this thanksgiving and couldn’t be more grateful
I could have written this. The only difference is that I've been clean for four years. Everything else? Same. Happy Thanksgiving, my friends, and there is definitely PLENTY to be thankful for this year. I'm going.to try to keep this good vibe rolling and NOT watch the news/TV if at all possible even though it's a staple both places I'm going. Thank you to EVERYONE out there for making Doublem a special place to hang around, and I hope you all have a fun, food filled, family saturated, day.
Last edited by mivanqua on Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!

Post by fusedflora »

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

Happy Thanksgiving! Love you guys!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!

Post by herbalhippie »

Happy Thanksgiving all! I hope everyone has a great day!
User avatar
KBull
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!

Post by KBull »

mivanqua wrote:
KBull wrote:Happy thanksgiving! I am grateful for many things. But one of the top things is this leaf. Not to be cliche but it has honestly saved my life, and that’s NOT an exaggeration. I Struggled with sobriety (mainly H, painkillers) for 10 years. 3 years ago I found this leaf and haven’t looked back since. 3 years clean goin into this thanksgiving and couldn’t be more grateful
I could have written this. The only difference is that I've been clean for four years. Everything else? Same. Happy Thanksgiving, my friends, and there is definitely PLENTY to be thankful for this year. I'm going.to try to keep this good vibe rolling and NOT watch the news/TV if at all possible even though it's a staple both places I'm going. Thank you to EVERYONE out there for making Doublem a special place to hang around, and I hope you all have a fun, food filled, family saturated, day.
Congrats brother! Seriously nothing worked for me. 9 rehabs... I tried it all. Finding this leaf was a life saver for me. I haven’t had a desire to use drugs for the longest time. My life has become something I coulda never dreamed of. And it’s thanks to this leaf for getting me out of rock bottom. Congrats on 4 years man. Fills my heart that other people have found the same solution as me. So many people don’t get it. Happy thanksgiving today!
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!

Post by jabro70 »

A little too busy to post yesterday, but I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Happy Thanksgiving a day late .I'm so Thankful it's the day after and always Thankful for this doubleM family
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!

Post by Oletimer »

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
conscious_conundrum
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!

Post by conscious_conundrum »

Happy belated Thanksgiving Double M! Thankful for this community always!!! <3 <3 <3
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!

Post by FartBlaster »

Turkey
Post Reply