What did you guys order?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

mivanqua wrote:
Celestial-Oceanic wrote:My order is best!

Split #1:

Rustic Bent
Wild Harvest Indo
Wild Premium Bali
Super Red Sunday

Split #2:

Deep Jungle Aceh
Super Green Supreme
Wild Premium Kali
White Elephant Hulu
That Deep Jungle Aceh looked AWESOME but.my ex said I should go with gumby's suggestion of Wild Green TFH. MikeEdoessomething thinks the "TFH" strains are gumby's favorite or "signature" strains. I hope he's right! Haha! Let me know how that Aceh is!
Everything from him that has a "TFH" to the name has been Standouts! Of course his entiremenu is standouts but something about the "THF" strains seem to always be something special..

But the Order above by Celestial-Oceanic is very good: Super Red Sunda is great daytime red with extremely long legs. Wild Harvest Indo is super unique and feel good. Wild Premium Bali is killer pain relief. Rustic Bent is melt in the couch strain... Wild Premium Kali is mid-spec green with EUPHORIA EUPHORIA EUPHORIA. Great selection Celestial-Oceanic
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

Luk3 wrote:Wild premium Bali is awesome, as are the 30 year green and reds. The wild harvest indo is also very good. The Green MD is the best green MD I have ever tried. Honestly I have been impressed by everything I have sampled from THF. I don’t think you can go wrong!
I intend to order the 30 year white and 24k Bali this weekend. We are blessed with so much good leaf!
I concur on the Green Md... its the best green maeng da I've ever had
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

I may have to place another order since everyone's ordering multiple Kilo's... I need that 24k Bali in my life LOL hope Gumby doesn't run out of it. I may have to send an email to him and see what he is running low on :lol:

His inventory must be getting completely wiped clear haha :mrgreen:

For anyone who likes Yellow's his Yellow Kali is EXCELLENT, and the Wild Yellow TBH is one hell of a relaxing mood booster... Thinking about getting more Wild Premium Kali, 30 year Wild TFH, 24k Bali and trying 30 Year Wild Red Hagnat and Wild Red Sumpar... I've spent so much already but damn I am tempted :D
Celestial-Oceanic
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by Celestial-Oceanic »

MikeEdoessomething wrote:I may have to place another order since everyone's ordering multiple Kilo's... I need that 24k Bali in my life LOL hope Gumby doesn't run out of it. I may have to send an email to him and see what he is running low on :lol:

His inventory must be getting completely wiped clear haha :mrgreen:

For anyone who likes Yellow's his Yellow Kali is EXCELLENT, and the Wild Yellow TBH is one hell of a relaxing mood booster... Thinking about getting more Wild Premium Kali, 30 year Wild TFH, 24k Bali and trying 30 Year Wild Red Hagnat and Wild Red Sumpar... I've spent so much already but damn I am tempted :D
Lololol

I've been fighting the urge to grab another. Its hard man. I literally had a 10x100 split with Benni ready to order, and I pulled back, cause if I can always order leaf from Benni, Gumby is going back private...
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by mivanqua »

Thanks, Mike. Green Bali is one of.my favorite strains. Back when HS was really good, their green Bali was where it's at. I'm sure you remember that 16-17 HS stuff. QUALITY. I'm sure these will all be quite suitable, especially working outside in the winter. That 24kt. is going.to warm.me up I'm sure. I definitely ordered that based on what you told me about it. If I dont like it, I'm comin for ya! ;) Hope you're well, my friend, and thanks again for the package. There isnt a single thing in there I didnt thoroughly enjoy. I've been waiting to catch you online to thank you. That was SUPER cool of you to send me.that stuff. I didn't try the grandfather elephant though, it went in my stash 'm ups box. Too rare to use willy nilly! At any rate, thank you SO MUCH!
User avatar
KBull
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by KBull »

mivanqua wrote:Thanks, Mike. Green Bali is one of.my favorite strains. Back when HS was really good, their green Bali was where it's at. I'm sure you remember that 16-17 HS stuff. QUALITY. I'm sure these will all be quite suitable, especially working outside in the winter. That 24kt. is going.to warm.me up I'm sure. I definitely ordered that based on what you told me about it. If I dont like it, I'm comin for ya! ;) Hope you're well, my friend, and thanks again for the package. There isnt a single thing in there I didnt thoroughly enjoy. I've been waiting to catch you online to thank you. That was SUPER cool of you to send me.that stuff. I didn't try the grandfather elephant though, it went in my stash 'm ups box. Too rare to use willy nilly! At any rate, thank you SO MUCH!
Yes! That HS green bali way back then is my definite all time favorite strain I’ve tried. It started to suck shortly after. What are you referring to in your comment though? Does something compare to that green bali?
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by mivanqua »

No, I ordered the TFH Wild Green Bali as one of my quarters and fingers crossed it will come close. But yeah, the second time I ordered from HS they were out. (Two kilos 150, remember that?) And the time after that it was mediocre. I still have one meager dose of that good green Bali I'm saving for if I ever play in front of people again, which is unlikely, but I remember it making me feel SUPER confident. I LOVE that 16-17 HS green Bali as well and wonder why it can't always be that good. If anything can come close, I put my bets on TFH. I'll let you know.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

I m trying to order some wild yellow after testing it had to put another order its definitely a winner for me.
Every1jockzjay
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by Every1jockzjay »

Hmmm think mine will arrive tomorrow! It arrived at a transfer station already but ups hasn’t changed expected date yet. I usually receive updates though out the nite telling me it’s set to arrive today
Celestial-Oceanic
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by Celestial-Oceanic »

Every1jockzjay wrote:Hmmm think mine will arrive tomorrow! It arrived at a transfer station already but ups hasn’t changed expected date yet. I usually receive updates though out the nite telling me it’s set to arrive today
Pretty sure mine arrives tomorrow too. I'm going to hit that Deep Jungle Aceh first, it was screaming my name, and something tells me its going to be great.
nerevarine
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:57 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by nerevarine »

Picked up 30 YR Wild Red Hangat, 30 YR Wild Super Green, Green Maeng Da, and 24K Bali. 2 of them I had before during testing, and 2 that are new to me! Very excited.

Perhaps I’m an anomaly..all but one of the tester samples I received were stellar, like Best-Kratom-I-Ever-Had stellar. Was worried it might seem like I was over-exaggerating on the feedback forms, but man... WOW. Obviously Gumbyke has done lots of research on the subject, and reviews on here skew highly positive. Just was not expecting the quality of leaf—my knowledge had me thinking one species of plant could only have a tiny bit of wiggle room separating crap from quality. Happy to be proven wrong, completely amazed!

The order should come in sometime this week, I’m sure there’s plenty of folks in line ahead of me as I placed my order on Friday morning. Looking forward to all your reactions, this is quite the community event!

Any of you opt-in for this round of testing?
Every1jockzjay
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by Every1jockzjay »

30 yr super green IN MY BELLY! Lol thanks tfh packaging is A+ also
User avatar
Haid3r
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 9:19 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by Haid3r »

I am SOOO SUPER EXCITED to get my order! Picking from that unbelievable menu was tough, I really wanted to do a split kilo or two but the $$ just wasn't there for it right now. If this holiday open door becomes a regular occurrence I'll definitely plan ahead so I have extra cash next year. :D

I purchased:

30 year wild TFH - IR14
Wild white Vietnam - A13
Celestial-Oceanic
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by Celestial-Oceanic »

TFH touchdown!!!!!

Packaging is pure class...love those copper colored bags.

In addition to my two split kilos, I got five test samples...

30 year Wild TFH (red)
30 year Wild White TFH
30 year Wild Red Hangat
30 year Wild Super Green
Deep Jungle Sula (green)

4.5g of Deep Jungle Aceh as first burn...this is "old school" kratom, in the realm of 7ohm, prime DG, prime HB&M. Very impressed.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by mivanqua »

Damn it! I KNEW I should have gotten that aceh! Haha! I thought mine may arrive today, but I guess mañana is the day. Life has been fucked lately anyway, like I expected a good turn! Haha! Wishful thinking.
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

mivanqua wrote:Damn it! I KNEW I should have gotten that aceh! Haha! I thought mine may arrive today, but I guess mañana is the day. Life has been fucked lately anyway, like I expected a good turn! Haha! Wishful thinking.
I've been stalking my mail box all day haha :lol: It finally arrived but a few hours later than normal. Hope you get yours today too!

I've sampled the Deep Jungle Aceh in past testing about a month ago and it was indeed good- very smooth, and I think I rated it a 7/10 overall- but I ended up not ordering it. I liked the Wild Green TFH more. Plus if its any consolation I just got my package in the mail and tried the Super Green Bali we both ordered about 30 minutes ago and its NICE! Very very nice :D :mrgreen: Just of very early initial impression I like the Bali more than I did the sample Jungle Aceh. It's been awhile since I've had a green bali that felt this good! Kinda mid-spec but with mellow happy vibes, plus some damn good pain relief. A good mid-afternoon strain to chill with lol
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by mivanqua »

MikeEdoessomething wrote:
mivanqua wrote:Damn it! I KNEW I should have gotten that aceh! Haha! I thought mine may arrive today, but I guess mañana is the day. Life has been fucked lately anyway, like I expected a good turn! Haha! Wishful thinking.
I've been stalking my mail box all day haha :lol: It finally arrived but a few hours later than normal. Hope you get yours today too!

I've sampled the Deep Jungle Aceh in past testing about a month ago and it was indeed good- very smooth, and I think I rated it a 7/10 overall- but I ended up not ordering it. I liked the Wild Green TFH more. Plus if its any consolation I just got my package in the mail and tried the Super Green Bali we both ordered about 30 minutes ago and its NICE! Very very nice :D :mrgreen: Just of very early initial impression I like the Bali more than I did the sample Jungle Aceh. It's been awhile since I've had a green bali that felt this good! Kinda mid-spec but with mellow happy vibes, plus some damn good pain relief. A good mid-afternoon strain to chill with lol
I'm glad to hear that. Thanks for making me feel a little better. Did you see my first message to you? Hang on.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by mivanqua »

mivanqua wrote:Thanks, Mike. Green Bali is one of.my favorite strains. Back when HS was really good, their green Bali was where it's at. I'm sure you remember that 16-17 HS stuff. QUALITY. I'm sure these will all be quite suitable, especially working outside in the winter. That 24kt. is going.to warm.me up I'm sure. I definitely ordered that based on what you told me about it. If I dont like it, I'm comin for ya! ;) Hope you're well, my friend, and thanks again for the package. There isnt a single thing in there I didnt thoroughly enjoy. I've been waiting to catch you online to thank you. That was SUPER cool of you to send me.that stuff. I didn't try the grandfather elephant though, it went in my stash 'm ups box. Too rare to use willy nilly! At any rate, thank you SO MUCH!
Here it is. Easy to miss, I just snuck it in, but it's important to me that you see this. I am ULTRA appreciative of your kindness my friend and as I said in the message, I enjoyed everything you sent me that I didn't stash. Thank you, Mike. Very much.

PS where does the grandfather elephant fall in the effects spectrum?
Last edited by mivanqua on Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by brave777 »

I enjoy mid specs a lot more especially if it has nice clean feel. I see here and there there is people who love mid specs and i am Glad to see that. Sure to relaxing couch locked strains has its place and its good once or beam me up Scotty some awesome uplift euphoric and you don't know what to do with all that energy. I prefer balanced feels. Now if you know what you doing you can always blend the right way to make it more balanced and i have done that before. Or save it for days you actually need that strain. For example to relaxing and couch locked strains, should be used when you invest in full day watching some show and you just want to relax and melt away with no pain. If experienced recent bone breaks, not only you want to feel relaxed but you want pain gone! Save it for the days you actually need it. Or lets say you wake up and you need some fast burst of energy because you got a bunch of tasks, a nice fast one would be awesome. Now mids are the once that I fine my self to use often, you feel just perfectly balanced especially if you are at work or everyday outside duties. I find that mids are more for social. So am glad i got a variety of strains to go too, and i do use them accordingly to what my needs are. I highly recommend you get variety if you only done few strains and think its all the same. Its not, moods varies on a strain i notice. But they all do one thing similar, is make you feel better.

My choice was

30 Yr Wild TFH - IR14
30 yo wild green -IR3
Wild White Vietnam - A13
Wild Red Sumpur - M5

based on what some of you guys reviews. I tried to get 3 variety package in this one, it has white, red and greens. Cant wait to see how much they all differ from each other feel wise. Good times we are living in :)/
Kratom user since 2014!
User avatar
Haid3r
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 9:19 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by Haid3r »

Man this whole thread is giving me FOMO overdrive, hahaha.
bjayess
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:14 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by bjayess »

Will be interested to read a review of the true Malay strains.
Every1jockzjay
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by Every1jockzjay »

Off topic, but did anybody else who ordered from soul Friday night not get trAcking yet?? First time ordering from him, I’m not used to the 3days before confirmation/tracking..
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by CatfatherB »

bjayess wrote:Will be interested to read a review of the true Malay strains.

I bought some true Malaysian batches from Shaun (Fused Flora) from the trading post and found them to be very mild compared to Indonesian leaf, I got a wonderful state of well being from the white Jambu recently! Shaun told me the red Jambu is great mixed with a fast white!! :mrgreen:
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by mivanqua »

CatfatherB wrote:
bjayess wrote:Will be interested to read a review of the true Malay strains.

I bought some true Malaysian batches from Shaun (Fused Flora) from the trading post and found them to be very mild compared to Indonesian leaf, I got a wonderful state of well being from the white Jambu recently! Shaun told me the red Jambu is great mixed with a fast white!! :mrgreen:
OR a nice green. I mixed my red Jambu with Green Monster and it was STELLAR. Give it a run.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by gumbyke1 »

Hey everyone - just a quick update. We are so appreciative for the community's support - the response this weekend has been mind-blowing! So responsive in fact, that we are struggling to keep up! We have worked around the clock to try and keep up, but we are falling a bit behind. I thought Monday would be our slowest day.... instead its the opposite, haha. If you have emailed us to submit an order, or are in the middle of processing an order we ask for your patience. We are trying our best to get these packages out ASAP!

Thank you, everyone, this event was a blast!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

mivanqua wrote:
mivanqua wrote:Thanks, Mike. Green Bali is one of.my favorite strains. Back when HS was really good, their green Bali was where it's at. I'm sure you remember that 16-17 HS stuff. QUALITY. I'm sure these will all be quite suitable, especially working outside in the winter. That 24kt. is going.to warm.me up I'm sure. I definitely ordered that based on what you told me about it. If I dont like it, I'm comin for ya! ;) Hope you're well, my friend, and thanks again for the package. There isnt a single thing in there I didnt thoroughly enjoy. I've been waiting to catch you online to thank you. That was SUPER cool of you to send me.that stuff. I didn't try the grandfather elephant though, it went in my stash 'm ups box. Too rare to use willy nilly! At any rate, thank you SO MUCH!
Here it is. Easy to miss, I just snuck it in, but it's important to me that you see this. I am ULTRA appreciative of your kindness my friend and as I said in the message, I enjoyed everything you sent me that I didn't stash. Thank you, Mike. Very much.

PS where does the grandfather elephant fall in the effects spectrum?
I completely overlooked that somehow...

You are very welcome!! It makes me happy to be able to provide a kindness and that you enjoyed what I sent. It was also my way of repaying your kindness for sending me the Maha Kali and some of your vintage 7OHM which I use as a treat they are so good! I spent hours trying to decide what to send to you and FireK when I was bagging up everything LOL :lol: Also that Red Borneo from Sacred Life you included is one of the only strains of kratom that I've ever used for sleep and which consistently works. I'm trying to do a very long slow taper off of Xanax and that Red Borneo knocks me out every time! But thank you for the kind words and appreciation. It was my pleasure :D

I do remember that old 2016/17 Herbal Salvation. You know how much I loved their Maha Kali. I do remember them having a really good green bali too now that I think about it. I actually ordered from HS last week when they had a holiday sale and they have more payment options again so I figured I try their current Maha Kali (the one you sent me is for emergency only and its already been put to great use!). I got an ounce of the Maha Kali for like 8$ with their sale. They threw in a free ounce of Red Borneo but I haven't tried it yet. The Maha Kali is pretty good, not quite as strong or good as in years past, but it did what me and my mother got it for which is pain relief. I was actually surprised as I was expecting it to be crap.

That GOE Grandfather Elephant I remember being middle of the road, maybe slightly mid-spec. Good mood boost and pain relief. Haven't taken it in a while though... I do think you will enjoy the 24K... but if doesn't agree with you for any reason we could maybe do a trade. ;)

All is good for me (well, good considering the year it has been). My dad's not very well. He needs surgery as he has 3 heart arteries with blockage of 90%. But he lost too much weight this past year and too weak for bypass surgery at the moment. I'm trying to help him gain weight but not having much success. He had quadruple bypass 21 years ago which also makes his case tricky cause the way the past bypass was done would make a second bypass surgery even more complicated. I've taken him to UNC and Duke hospital and unless he gains like 30 pounds surgery is too risky at the moment. So I'm just trying to enjoy the time we have. We had a good Thanksgiving (no family fighting haha). And he's doing okay considering his heart problems, and kratom helps him be pain free and be more active and more comfortable. I'm trying to look at it from the perspective of it could always be worse.

Hope all is well on your end, my friend, and you had a good holiday weekend. Let me know how you like what you ordered when you try it. That Super Green Bali turned into a very relaxing burn after about an hour. Very chill strain.
User avatar
KBull
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by KBull »

mivanqua wrote:No, I ordered the TFH Wild Green Bali as one of my quarters and fingers crossed it will come close. But yeah, the second time I ordered from HS they were out. (Two kilos 150, remember that?) And the time after that it was mediocre. I still have one meager dose of that good green Bali I'm saving for if I ever play in front of people again, which is unlikely, but I remember it making me feel SUPER confident. I LOVE that 16-17 HS green Bali as well and wonder why it can't always be that good. If anything can come close, I put my bets on TFH. I'll let you know.
Gotcha. I didn’t even think to order that one. Don’t know how I over looked it. I agree though. Why was it so good back then? That stuff had me feeling good no matter what. I have 750 grams of it(not the good stuff). I bought a kilo when i got a few orders of it being consistently good. Unfortunately it was a new batch and I remember it being bad so I barely touched it. Maybe I’ll open one soon in hopes it’s the good stuff! Doubt it but it has me wanting to try. I’m confident some of TFH can come damn close anyways. Let’s hope! Please update if the tfh bali is even halfway close. Cuz that’s good enough for me
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by mivanqua »

KBull wrote:
mivanqua wrote:No, I ordered the TFH Wild Green Bali as one of my quarters and fingers crossed it will come close. But yeah, the second time I ordered from HS they were out. (Two kilos 150, remember that?) And the time after that it was mediocre. I still have one meager dose of that good green Bali I'm saving for if I ever play in front of people again, which is unlikely, but I remember it making me feel SUPER confident. I LOVE that 16-17 HS green Bali as well and wonder why it can't always be that good. If anything can come close, I put my bets on TFH. I'll let you know.
Gotcha. I didn’t even think to order that one. Don’t know how I over looked it. I agree though. Why was it so good back then? That stuff had me feeling good no matter what. I have 750 grams of it(not the good stuff). I bought a kilo when i got a few orders of it being consistently good. Unfortunately it was a new batch and I remember it being bad so I barely touched it. Maybe I’ll open one soon in hopes it’s the good stuff! Doubt it but it has me wanting to try. I’m confident some of TFH can come damn close anyways. Let’s hope! Please update if the tfh bali is even halfway close. Cuz that’s good enough for me
You've got it. I'll let you know, hopefully...tomorrow? We'll see.
Jpybot
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:12 am

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by Jpybot »

I got a 4 way split from smiley and I'm waiting on some leaf from TFH. Ordered some kava for the first time from kalmwithkava so I'm excited to try that.

Smiley Leaf photo: http://imgur.com/a/rM1QM8C
WG Bota, G. Vietnam 2, S. R. Malay, S. Royal bent
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Woo hoo got my first order in the mail today with samples that was fast.I also put in another order for wild yellow it's like Christmas around here it's raining tea.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Woo hoo got my first order in the mail today with samples that was fast.I also put in another order for wild yellow it's like Christmas around here it's raining tea.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by beathappening »

I got the deep jungle aceh, white elephant Hulu, 30 year wild super green, 30 year wild red, rustic bentuangie. Hopefully he'll be able to get mine out tomorrow ...
I've been out of kratom for a week now I know he's been extremely busy though. excited like everyone else
Seacookie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:38 pm
Location: Pensacola, Florida

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by Seacookie »

I ordered:

24k Bali - M19
Wild Green TFH - M16
30 Year Wild TFH - IR14
Chocolate Bentuangie – IR3

Not usually a bent guy, but seems I've heard some good things about this chocolate. Can't wait to get this Wednesday. Thanks gumbyke!
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by instantKARMA »

Seacookie wrote:Not usually a bent guy, but seems I've heard some good things about this chocolate. Can't wait to get this Wednesday. Thanks gumbyke!
I'm also not much into Bents, but after testing Gumby's Chocolate Bent I was left
with no choice but to include it in my order.....it's very euphoric, wonderfully
comfortable and relaxing. 8-) A fantastic mid to late evening burn. I don't think you'll
be disappointed. I thought it was connoisseur grade and I don't usually get that from
a Bent! Very, very good leaf!
KraytomorKraatom?
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:40 pm
Location: NW Ohio

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by KraytomorKraatom? »

Anybody else have a longer than average expected delivery date. Mine is saying 5 days for priority mail. Usually it's only 2 or 3. BF and Cyber monday is the worst time of year to be waiting for a kratom package lol. Looks like I'm gonna have go grab some remarkable herbs from the smoke shop smh. I hate paying that price. $10/oz is ridiculous. Is what it is though.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by mivanqua »

KraytomorKraatom? wrote:Anybody else have a longer than average expected delivery date. Mine is saying 5 days for priority mail. Usually it's only 2 or 3. BF and Cyber monday is the worst time of year to be waiting for a kratom package lol. Looks like I'm gonna have go grab some remarkable herbs from the smoke shop smh. I hate paying that price. $10/oz is ridiculous. Is what it is though.
Always, and I mean ALWAYS stash a quarter
pimpdaddymatt
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:51 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by pimpdaddymatt »

KraytomorKraatom? wrote:Anybody else have a longer than average expected delivery date. Mine is saying 5 days for priority mail. Usually it's only 2 or 3. BF and Cyber monday is the worst time of year to be waiting for a kratom package lol. Looks like I'm gonna have go grab some remarkable herbs from the smoke shop smh. I hate paying that price. $10/oz is ridiculous. Is what it is though.
Yeah, mine is a day or two longer than I'm used to. I imagine it's the timing lol. I concur with stashing a quarter for times like that! RH is serviceable, though expensive af.
Every1jockzjay
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by Every1jockzjay »

I’ve been getting packages superrr fast... 2-3 days... have an order shipped Monday and it says arriving Friday, I think Thursday will b the latest tho
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by beathappening »

Mine made it out today! Great news. Now it's USPSs turn. I've had pretty good luck with them and getting packages before the estimated delivery date but considering cyber monday sales who knows. Mine says Friday which is normal but I have had them come in two days before.

I feel you on the head shop though I wish I had one near me, I've been taking an unwanted tolerance break since last week. My first time detoxing in like 2 years.

Edit: they changed it to Saturday, damn. At least it's this week
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: What did you guys order?

Post by CatfatherB »

White Elephant Hulu, Wild White Vietnam, 30 year Wild Red and 30 year Wild TFH. Thanks (from one Chris to another!) for this opportunity!! hopefully we'll get another opportunity in the future and I hope the weekend wasn't too overwhelming!! :D
Post Reply