Vitamins/Supplements
-
pimpdaddymatt
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:51 pm
Vitamins/Supplements
You guys have any recommendations for some vitamins or supplements that have good synergy with kratom? Anything that may help combat any possible long term issues from kratom (liver, kidneys). If this is is in the wrong place feel free to delete it. Thanks!
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: Vitamins/Supplements
Magnesium citrate or any of the other bioavailable forms of Magnesium. This will keep you regular and has the added benefit of mitigating tolerance for your opioid receptors.
NAC is a great antioxidant that does wonders for liver function and support as well as helping with depression and other mood disorders.
I take both of these daily myself. Here's links to more information about both of them
https://examine.com/supplements/magnesium/
https://examine.com/supplements/n-acetylcysteine/
NAC is a great antioxidant that does wonders for liver function and support as well as helping with depression and other mood disorders.
I take both of these daily myself. Here's links to more information about both of them
https://examine.com/supplements/magnesium/
https://examine.com/supplements/n-acetylcysteine/
-
Maxxx
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm
Re: Vitamins/Supplements
I mega dose Vitamin C. Probably 5,000mg to 10,000mg a day. Its helps detox the body from heavy metals, and it just makes you feel better overall.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Vitamins/Supplements
Here's a BASIC vitamin stack, used to make a drinkable Kratom Smoothie .. from left, Magnesium powder, liquid Multi vitamin, and powder VItamin C: full spectrum C with rose hips, acerola, and bioflavanoids. Two major brands shown, but I prefer the Now C-Complex.
This photo is from 2018.. I now use bulk Mag Citrate ( you'd pay twice as much for Calm Brand which is Mag Carbonate same thing really.) AND.. after a lot of research I'd recommend Tropical Oasis Mega Plus - compare to any other liquid multi - Quality ingredients and good price. Natural Vitality Organic Life, isn't bad but the Tropical Oasis is better - for example, their B12 has Methylcobalamin a superior form of B vitamin compared to others. Amazon Link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000JZWL30/

This photo is from 2018.. I now use bulk Mag Citrate ( you'd pay twice as much for Calm Brand which is Mag Carbonate same thing really.) AND.. after a lot of research I'd recommend Tropical Oasis Mega Plus - compare to any other liquid multi - Quality ingredients and good price. Natural Vitality Organic Life, isn't bad but the Tropical Oasis is better - for example, their B12 has Methylcobalamin a superior form of B vitamin compared to others. Amazon Link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000JZWL30/

Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
oohger
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm
Re: Vitamins/Supplements
you did say guys. so i'm gonna recommend saw palmetto for kidney , urinary and prostate health. i just turned 55 so that might be a factor in my dr. suggesting it. great for hair as well. no side effects.
-
pimpdaddymatt
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:51 pm
Re: Vitamins/Supplements
Awesome! Thanks Ballz, your posts are always very informative, tried your frozen red bubble recipe last night and it was pretty damn good. Glad we have someone like you to do all the hard work for us lol. Do you personally notice a difference in health/mood/energy from supplementing those things?BallzDeep9 wrote:Here's a BASIC vitamin stack, used to make a drinkable Kratom Smoothie .. from left, Magnesium powder, liquid Multi vitamin, and powder VItamin C: full spectrum C with rose hips, acerola, and bioflavanoids. Two major brands shown, but I prefer the Now C-Complex.
This photo is from 2018.. I now use bulk Mag Citrate ( you'd pay twice as much for Calm Brand which is Mag Carbonate same thing really.) AND.. after a lot of research I'd recommend Tropical Oasis Mega Plus - compare to any other liquid multi - Quality ingredients and good price. Natural Vitality Organic Life, isn't bad but the Tropical Oasis is better - for example, their B12 has Methylcobalamin a superior form of B vitamin compared to others. Amazon Link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000JZWL30/
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Vitamins/Supplements
Milk thistle is probably the best thing to help your liver. I improved my liver enzyme levels by over 66% by taking only that for 3 months. Matcha tea is good for you and might have good synergy with Kratom. Drink a lot of water , like a lot to help your kidneys. Anybody saying Kratom hurts their kidneys could just a little dehydrated.