Overnight vendors?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
hpintx
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 10:56 am

Overnight vendors?

Post by hpintx »

Does anyone know of any vendor that would be able to overnight right now to North Texas? I ran out of my monthly kratom last week and was expecting to get it by Friday via USPS priority, but I guess everything is slowed down because of Black Friday & Cyber Monday and it doesn't appear to have even moved from the origin facility. Just hoping to get some overnight to be able to hold me over for the next few days, headshop kratoms out of the q because its insanely expensive in my area, up to $50 for an oz! Would it be possible to overnight on Saturday and receive Sunday? Thanks in advance!
K-Dawg
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Location: TX

Re: Overnight vendors?

Post by K-Dawg »

Try MitraMan. He's in Austin and could get it to you quick!

[email protected]
-K-Dawg
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Overnight vendors?

Post by herbalhippie »

K-Dawg wrote:Try MitraMan. He's in Austin and could get it to you quick!

[email protected]
Oh yeah, good idea! Good kratom too!

Isn't Botanical Bunny in Texas as well? I know there's a few vendors there.
hpintx
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 10:56 am

Re: Overnight vendors?

Post by hpintx »

Ended up going with a vendor outside of my state before seeing the response about MitraMan. Fingers crossed that it arrives tomorrow, but I'm not that hopeful. :| Cold turkey from 28+ g a day here we come!
hpintx
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 10:56 am

Re: Overnight vendors?

Post by hpintx »

herbalhippie wrote:
K-Dawg wrote:Try MitraMan. He's in Austin and could get it to you quick!

[email protected]
Oh yeah, good idea! Good kratom too!

Isn't Botanical Bunny in Texas as well? I know there's a few vendors there.
I don't think BB ships out on Saturdays.
Amindamani999
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:46 pm

Re: Overnight vendors?

Post by Amindamani999 »

RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Overnight vendors?

Post by RumRunner »

I placed an order with Fused Flora on a Saturday morning and it was in my mailbox on Monday. Customer service
is what separates great vendors from good vendors.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Overnight vendors?

Post by acejestyr15 »

RumRunner wrote:I placed an order with Fused Flora on a Saturday morning and it was in my mailbox on Monday. Customer service
is what separates great vendors from good vendors.
For sure!!! Shaun@fusedflora is an absolute pleasure to do business with as well as to just chat with!! Very very knowledable and gives great suggestions based on your needs if necessary. He is definitely one of my too most favorite vendors currently, highly advise anyone and everyone to give it a shot if haven't already especially the Premium Takengon strains, Red Bali, Wild Red Kapuas, and Wild Green Kapuas!!
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Overnight vendors?

Post by guitartodd77 »

I placed an order with Lucky Herbals at 10PM on Wednesday night. Ben even shot me text msgs to insure all my questions where answered. I received my order yesterday (Friday) at noon. Wow! A 38 hour turn around! It helps that I live in the same state but that is still fast service.

A side note, it was my first order with Lucky and so far the GMD has lived up to the hype! The GHK is great as well. Amazing product to go along with the excellent service.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Overnight vendors?

Post by beathappening »

I recently went cold turkey from about a 20 gram a day habit and it wasn't bad at all not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. It always seems like it's going to suck at first to but after a day or two you realized that it doesn't get any worse. I was still able to sleep and eat and everything and it was absolutely nothing like coming off opiates or heroin. The worst symptom for me was just the cravings.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Overnight vendors?

Post by gumbyke1 »

hpintx wrote:Does anyone know of any vendor that would be able to overnight right now to North Texas? I ran out of my monthly kratom last week and was expecting to get it by Friday via USPS priority, but I guess everything is slowed down because of Black Friday & Cyber Monday and it doesn't appear to have even moved from the origin facility. Just hoping to get some overnight to be able to hold me over for the next few days, headshop kratoms out of the q because its insanely expensive in my area, up to $50 for an oz! Would it be possible to overnight on Saturday and receive Sunday? Thanks in advance!
I'm in North Texas (near Frisco). If you are ever in a pinch we can always help a neighbor. I have plenty of local customers that prefer live pick up instead of delivery. ;)
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Overnight vendors?

Post by fusedflora »

hpintx wrote:Does anyone know of any vendor that would be able to overnight right now to North Texas? I ran out of my monthly kratom last week and was expecting to get it by Friday via USPS priority, but I guess everything is slowed down because of Black Friday & Cyber Monday and it doesn't appear to have even moved from the origin facility. Just hoping to get some overnight to be able to hold me over for the next few days, headshop kratoms out of the q because its insanely expensive in my area, up to $50 for an oz! Would it be possible to overnight on Saturday and receive Sunday? Thanks in advance!
Wish I had seen this sooner.
User avatar
LuckyHerbals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 420
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact:

Re: Overnight vendors?

Post by LuckyHerbals »

guitartodd77 wrote:I placed an order with Lucky Herbals at 10PM on Wednesday night. Ben even shot me text msgs to insure all my questions where answered. I received my order yesterday (Friday) at noon. Wow! A 38 hour turn around! It helps that I live in the same state but that is still fast service.

A side note, it was my first order with Lucky and so far the GMD has lived up to the hype! The GHK is great as well. Amazing product to go along with the excellent service.
We are so happy you had a great first experience with us! Don't ever hesitate to contact us by text 210-610-5511. We hope you come back soon!
Post Reply