Kratom and creativity
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Kratom and creativity
Does anyone find Kratom increases creativity? For me it does, I like to dose and play my guitar. 
-
neuropathy1
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:31 am
Re: Kratom and creativity
I'm a hack guitarist and most definitely kratom puts me in the "focus zone". I feel like it allows me to ad lib my leads/ solo licks so much better. Its awesome! But drives my wife crazy!FartBlaster wrote:Does anyone find Kratom increases creativity? For me it does, I like to dose and play my guitar.
- KBull
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm
Re: Kratom and creativity
Most definitely. I’m a home builder by trade, carpentry, finish carpentry. And I do woodworking on my free time. Kratom always helps me focus better and gives me the energy and mindset to get in the zone with my projects and be way more creative and motivated
-
davidisgoliath
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:44 pm
Re: Kratom and creativity
Yes! That is when I know that I have a good strain because I'll grab up my acoustic and write. That and going on a run or a walk. Which in turn helps me to create.
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: Kratom and creativity
Absolutely! I'm a golf professional and it helps me focus when I give golf lessons. Im definitely a better teacher when I have a light burn going. It also helps me focus and get into the zone when I am playing golf:)
-K-Dawg
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Kratom and creativity
i also noticed if i do run or sauna, more creativity. might have something to do with good blood flow to the brain. Most people just sit behind screen and motivations drops.davidisgoliath wrote:Yes! That is when I know that I have a good strain because I'll grab up my acoustic and write. That and going on a run or a walk. Which in turn helps me to create.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
FireCrotch79
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 407
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 pm
Re: Kratom and creativity
Kratom always helps me focus better and gives me the energy and mindset to get in the zone with my projects and be way more creative and motivated[/quote]
Same here. Helps me rock my drum set and come up with fresh new beats I've never played before. Helps with stamina also to keep it going. I've been recording my playing so I can go back and replay or practice certain beats.
Same here. Helps me rock my drum set and come up with fresh new beats I've never played before. Helps with stamina also to keep it going. I've been recording my playing so I can go back and replay or practice certain beats.
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Kratom and creativity
I definitely need to get some more active hobbies like you guys.
Kratom always helps me buy cool baseball cards though haha
Kratom always helps me buy cool baseball cards though haha
-
demafrost
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:47 pm
Re: Kratom and creativity
I have to be honest, it makes me feel less creative. I barely touch my guitar on days I take kratom. When I used to take phenibut I couldn't put my guitar down. Everything I played sounded amazing to me.FartBlaster wrote:Does anyone find Kratom increases creativity? For me it does, I like to dose and play my guitar.
But when I take kratom, I don't listen to music as much, I don't play guitar as much. I do get hyper focused on many other activities though but its more stuff like cleaning and organizing things in the house, finding home improvement projects to do, work out etc.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Kratom and creativity
Artists, Writers, Musicians, have used substances going back 200 years.. in particular Opiates, and Alcohol - both of which calm nerves and help with performance anxiety. Classical composers like Chopin and Berlioz' enjoyed Opium.. for Jazz greats like Miles and Coltrane, it was heroin.. think about it. Many of he greatest musicians of the past century were on dope.. Clapton to Kurt Cobain.
Kratom's pseudo opioid effect is great for blocking out anxiety and getting into your groove. Stack with a beta blocker, could be just right for Live performance. Yeah, lots of players are drunks (esp. country & rock,) but... Weed is a no-no, makes you paranoid.
Kratom's pseudo opioid effect is great for blocking out anxiety and getting into your groove. Stack with a beta blocker, could be just right for Live performance. Yeah, lots of players are drunks (esp. country & rock,) but... Weed is a no-no, makes you paranoid.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: Kratom and creativity
Or longer. Scientists recently found the oldest known figurative paintings in a cave on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi. The scene was painted 44,000 years ago.BallzDeep9 wrote:Artists, Writers, Musicians, have used substances going back 200 years.
https://www.npr.org/2019/12/11/78676079 ... ory-of-art
Wild guess that the person painting the half human/half animal got into some old growth fire.