Been here a while but....

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Leaflover43
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:56 am

Been here a while but....

Post by Leaflover43 »

I am so so thankful that I found you guys! I'm a little over a year into daily use for MS pain and fatigue. Your reviews have turned me on to Benni's, Treasure House and most recently Fused Flora.
I'm in an exacerbation and was having a hard time getting ahead of the nerve pain the past few weeks. Just got an order from Fused Flora of some Red Aceh and am feeling the best I've felt since this started. So I just wanted to thank this community for being welcoming, knowledgeable and a great group!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Been here a while but....

Post by herbalhippie »

I am glad to hear this! Now give Rhino and Spirit Science a try! SOSA and Speciosa Life too!
Leaflover43
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:56 am

Re: Been here a while but....

Post by Leaflover43 »

Will do! Thanks so much!
neuropathy1
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:31 am

Re: Been here a while but....

Post by neuropathy1 »

Leaflover43 wrote:I am so so thankful that I found you guys! I'm a little over a year into daily use for MS pain and fatigue. Your reviews have turned me on to Benni's, Treasure House and most recently Fused Flora.
I'm in an exacerbation and was having a hard time getting ahead of the nerve pain the past few weeks. Just got an order from Fused Flora of some Red Aceh and am feeling the best I've felt since this started. So I just wanted to thank this community for being welcoming, knowledgeable and a great group!
I'm a fused flora fan also, red aceh knocks my nerve pain out of the park. Red malaku is awesome too.

Sosa---red indo and red sunda has worked good for my pain....just trying to help.
Pete2000
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: Been here a while but....

Post by Pete2000 »

I'm another Fused Flora fan. Last month I asked what he had that was good for pain relief and he recommended his Red Thai and Red Vietnam. They've both worked very well for me, along with his Gold Maeng Da and Red Banjar.

If you need something a little more energetic, Lucid's Green Hulu had great pain relief relief and was on the faster side for me.
Leaflover43
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:56 am

Re: Been here a while but....

Post by Leaflover43 »

Thank you so much-I am eager to try all of these! So thankful for this leaf!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Been here a while but....

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Leaflover43 wrote:Just got an order from Fused Flora of some Red Aceh and am feeling the best I've felt since this started. So I just wanted to thank this community ...
Heckuva review for Flora! Satisfied customers R the best kind.. Welcome, and Thanks for posting :ugeek:

He's got some nice Sumatra leaf.. look on the map, Aceh is far from Borneo, so nice to have a variety in the rotation.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Post Reply