Kratom and creativity

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Kratom and creativity

Post by FartBlaster »

Does anyone find Kratom increases creativity? For me it does, I like to dose and play my guitar. :D
neuropathy1
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:31 am

Re: Kratom and creativity

Post by neuropathy1 »

FartBlaster wrote:Does anyone find Kratom increases creativity? For me it does, I like to dose and play my guitar. :D
I'm a hack guitarist and most definitely kratom puts me in the "focus zone". I feel like it allows me to ad lib my leads/ solo licks so much better. Its awesome! But drives my wife crazy!
User avatar
KBull
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: Kratom and creativity

Post by KBull »

Most definitely. I’m a home builder by trade, carpentry, finish carpentry. And I do woodworking on my free time. Kratom always helps me focus better and gives me the energy and mindset to get in the zone with my projects and be way more creative and motivated
davidisgoliath
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:44 pm

Re: Kratom and creativity

Post by davidisgoliath »

Yes! That is when I know that I have a good strain because I'll grab up my acoustic and write. That and going on a run or a walk. Which in turn helps me to create.
K-Dawg
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Location: TX

Re: Kratom and creativity

Post by K-Dawg »

Absolutely! I'm a golf professional and it helps me focus when I give golf lessons. Im definitely a better teacher when I have a light burn going. It also helps me focus and get into the zone when I am playing golf:)
-K-Dawg
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Kratom and creativity

Post by brave777 »

davidisgoliath wrote:Yes! That is when I know that I have a good strain because I'll grab up my acoustic and write. That and going on a run or a walk. Which in turn helps me to create.
i also noticed if i do run or sauna, more creativity. might have something to do with good blood flow to the brain. Most people just sit behind screen and motivations drops.
Kratom user since 2014!
FireCrotch79
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 pm

Re: Kratom and creativity

Post by FireCrotch79 »

Kratom always helps me focus better and gives me the energy and mindset to get in the zone with my projects and be way more creative and motivated[/quote]

Same here. Helps me rock my drum set and come up with fresh new beats I've never played before. Helps with stamina also to keep it going. I've been recording my playing so I can go back and replay or practice certain beats.
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Kratom and creativity

Post by KurtisCards »

I definitely need to get some more active hobbies like you guys.

Kratom always helps me buy cool baseball cards though haha
demafrost
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Re: Kratom and creativity

Post by demafrost »

FartBlaster wrote:Does anyone find Kratom increases creativity? For me it does, I like to dose and play my guitar. :D
I have to be honest, it makes me feel less creative. I barely touch my guitar on days I take kratom. When I used to take phenibut I couldn't put my guitar down. Everything I played sounded amazing to me.

But when I take kratom, I don't listen to music as much, I don't play guitar as much. I do get hyper focused on many other activities though but its more stuff like cleaning and organizing things in the house, finding home improvement projects to do, work out etc.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Kratom and creativity

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Artists, Writers, Musicians, have used substances going back 200 years.. in particular Opiates, and Alcohol - both of which calm nerves and help with performance anxiety. Classical composers like Chopin and Berlioz' enjoyed Opium.. for Jazz greats like Miles and Coltrane, it was heroin.. think about it. Many of he greatest musicians of the past century were on dope.. Clapton to Kurt Cobain.

Kratom's pseudo opioid effect is great for blocking out anxiety and getting into your groove. Stack with a beta blocker, could be just right for Live performance. Yeah, lots of players are drunks (esp. country & rock,) but... Weed is a no-no, makes you paranoid. :geek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Pete2000
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: Kratom and creativity

Post by Pete2000 »

BallzDeep9 wrote:Artists, Writers, Musicians, have used substances going back 200 years.
Or longer. Scientists recently found the oldest known figurative paintings in a cave on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi. The scene was painted 44,000 years ago.

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/11/78676079 ... ory-of-art

Wild guess that the person painting the half human/half animal got into some old growth fire. :D
Post Reply